Epilogue

Begin Our Story Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3k words

 

 

Light shines through the window and the morning breeze greets them by making the curtains dance. Just like every morning, the door to their veranda is always open for fresh air to enter (except for extremely cold days). Junmyeon bury his face even more into his pillow that has Kris’ scent all over it. It is enough to bring a smile on Junmyeon’s face.

Junmyeon, still exhausted and sleepy, almost to be lull back to sleep if it wasn’t for strong arms pulling him closer and the light kisses that are peppered on his neck. Slowly, Junmyeon opens his eyes and even after 5 years, the view of Kris wishing him good morning with his bed hair and morning breath still makes his heart swell.

He tried rolling over to escape from being under attack with more kisses but soon realizes that he still has no clothing on while Kris is already in his pants.

“Wake up, baby.” The taller whispers as his fingers trace Junmyeon’s lower back as light as feather. That action had caused Junmyeon to wince but soon relaxes as his sore back was given attention.

It was their 4th year anniversary. He went home from work to a living room decorated with roses. And of course, some luxurious wine from God knows where that neither of them can pronounce it. With their busy life, it’s really hard for them to spend their night time like this; embracing one another intimately, lost in their lust as they make love to each other. Definitely, this was one of the most passionate love making they had done with each other.

Kris gives a guilty smile before handing out some pain killers and a glass of water.

“Luhan is coming in half an hour. We should get ready.”

Junmyeon nods in agreement but his backside is still hurting so he lies down on the mattress again. The taller stands up from the bed and head towards the toilet, not forgetting to kiss his husband’s forehead.

A few minutes passed but he is still on the bed. Looking around, Junmyeon tries to spot for his clothes but soon remembers that their clothes are probably shattered across the hallway. His glowing face turns a shade of pink, remembering the not so innocent event yesterday. Not giving a second thought, he wraps his thick blanket all over his body as he walks to the veranda.

Thank God for the thickness of the blanket because the air is so chilly. However, Junmyeon has always loved when his face is being hit with the fresh morning breeze. He closed his eyes, thinking back how far they’ve come. Just a few blinks of an eye, it’s already 5 years of them being together and 4 years since they tie the knot at the same church Jessica and Taecyeon had their wedding. Junmyeon thinks that time is going so fast and he didn’t think he would be this happy.

Not noticing he has been standing for a while at the veranda, a tall figure appeared behind him and a pair of hands made its way to circle the smaller’s waist.

“Aren’t you cold, babe?”

Junmyeon grins while leaning his back against his husband’s broad chest. “I love mornings like this.” His hand falls above Kris’ and starts to play with the silver band that wraps around his husband’s ring finger. “Are you going somewhere?”

“Remember the project I told you? With the guy that looks like Pringles mascot?” Junmyeon lets out a chuckle, remembering the picture of the said man that Kris had secretly captured. The man does look like Mr. Pringles! “They arranged a meeting with me today.” Kris tells while burying his face on Junmyeon’s neck. The smaller can’t help but frown that his husband isn’t going to accompany him today. It was after all just a day after their anniversary. “But it’s Saturday.” He whines.

There was a disappointment in Junmyeon’s voice and it didn’t go unnoticed. Kris expresses his apologies by planting a kiss on Junmyeon’s jaw. Once. Twice. Enough for Junmyeon to let out a sigh, indicating that Kris is forgiven. Of course, his husband is still the head of the company. An important man that has many people depending on him. To this reason, Junmyeon always try to let Kris rest whenever he had the time.

Despite that, Kris always make Junmyeon feel needed. The busy schedules were never an excuse for him to miss bonding time with his family. They still go out together for dates, even if it’s for rare occasions but mostly they went out as one family. Both of them and their two sons.

Just five months after their marriage, both of them decided to settle for an adoption. The look on Kris’ face was priceless when Junmyeon had told Kris that he wanted to start a family. He had always known that Kris has been fond of being a father. And Junmyeon was ready too.

“Do you have time for breakfast?” Junmyeon asks as he turns around and give Kris a proper hug. Inhaling his husband’s scent, the world seems so peaceful and he feels like home. Kris smiles at Junmyeon’s clinginess. He had long noticed that Junmyeon has a thing for his smell. “Yeah, I’ll wait for our sons before going.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The smell of beansprout soup rice illuminates the kitchen as Junmyeon is done preparing the dish alongside with some sausages and fries. Junmyeon’s cooking skills got better ever since he moved in with Kris. Not to mention the latter is really skilled in the kitchen. Just like every woman’s dream to witness a hot chef in the kitchen. No exception to non-straight man.

Junmyeon wipes his now brown hair away from his forehead as he is done serving the food on the table. Glancing at the Mickey Mouse clock on the wall, Luhan is late, he thinks. He should’ve arrived with his kids.

Unbeknown to him, someone is slowly nearing him like a predator catching its prey. Just with his arms, he managed to trap Junmyeon at the kitchen counter and the small man lets out a yelp in surprise.

“Yifan, what—”

His words were cut off as Kris captured his lips into a passionate kiss. The smaller was astounded for a second before sighing and tilting his head, making the kiss deeper. He feels the taller bring their body closer, no space at all in between them. Junmyeon moans when he feels a tongue demanding for entrance, which he easily give access to.

Using his strength, Kris lifted Junmyeon on the counter top and leaned in again for another long kiss. He settles in between Junmyeon’s legs as the latter’s hand tangled in his blond locks. They pull away when their lungs begged for air. Wanting for more, Kris’ mouth goes to give its attention on the crook of Junmyeon’s neck as Kris the pale skin, making Junmyeon whimpers.

“Yifan.”

The sound that Junmyeon makes always drives Kris insane. He’d been watching Junmyeon cooking from a far and Junmyeon’s exposed neck makes him want to leave a mark on that perfectly smooth skin. But Junmyeon rarely lets him leave hickeys at places that’ll be too visible. Today might be an exception because both are starting to be drunk in their lust again.

 

DING DONG!

 

Both of them pulled away at the sound of the doorbell.

Luhan is here with their kids.

Junmyeon gets off the kitchen counter and elbowed his hus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter