✓ Season 1 : Episode 6

Years & Years [Re-Writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First she didn’t look at him and just kept looking at the river with her sad eyes.

“Momo-ssi??” he repeated and finally she looked at him.

“Oh hey” she got up and bowed humbly to him.

“What are you doing here alone? It’s a bit dangerous you know” he sat beside her and looked at her face, he can clearly see some of her dried tears on her cheeks. She was crying, he was certain.

“I can ask you the same question” she chuckled “I am afraid now that you are stalking me” she joked

“Stalking you? Nooo, but I told you we have a destiny between us” he said while she laughed shyly, she put her hands in her coat’s pocket and sighed.

“Are you okay?” he asked softly.

She took a deep breath “I did a big fault at work”

He kept quiet and he internally knows what she meant.

“I lost the file” she said and hid her face with her hands.

He smirked “Aeeey it’s ok-“ but muted when he saw her crying well it was his plan from the first but somehow he wasn’t that happy… Seeing a girl crying was always his weakness.  

“I just wanted to express myself more but now I lost it, the file was so important to us and my father was so mad at me” she sobbed.

She wiped her tears “I am sorry I got emotional suddenly but I don’t know what to do” she sniffed “I think I have to delay the project”

“You have it on the computer right? You just have to rearrange the file” he didn’t know why he gave her a solution.

“Yeah but it will take few days”

“The project can wait a few days, right?” he frowned and looked away, why is he comforting her?  He cursed himself mentally and silence roamed around after she calmed a bit.

“Do you want to hear a joke?”

She just looked at him blankly.

“What do you call an alligator that reads maps?”

“What?”

“A navigator hahahahahaha”

“...”

“No?” he said and she shook her head in denying.

“What did Barack Obama say to Michelle when he proposed?”

“…”

“I don't want to be Obama self hahaha!”

She smiled a bit and looked away.

“Oh you smiled” he said and pointed at . He bit his lower lip and kept staring at her beautiful face “why did the baker stop making doughnuts?”

“Why?”

“He got tired of the hole thing!”

“HAHAHAHAHA!” she laughed but his , she giggled for a while like she needed to hear this joke for a long time.

“You laughed! Finally” he said and smiled widely it’s been a long time since he laughed like this.

Eventually, they got up and walked slowly to their cars he looked behind and saw a man on a bicycle “be careful” jeongyeon said and grabbed momo’s hand and she stood in front of him

The bicycle almost hit them but jeongyeon was fast enough to save momo “Ah! Seriously! He didn’t even apologize!” he whined and glared at the guy then he looked down at momo and her face was just in front of his chest, he yelped as his eyes met hers “Are you okay?” he asked and she can only nod, he yelped as his eyes glued on her lips but she faked a cough and stood next to him. He accompanied her to her car where she sat behind the steering wheel “Rest well okay? And don’t press on yourself”

“No I am going to the company”

“It’s almost 12!” he replied shockingly.

“I have to work hard, it’s my project after all”

“Take care then”

She smiled and the engine, he frowned as he saw her drove off “Good luck” he smirked and walked to his car.

“They will be back to Korea in few days, I have to make her fall for me” he said while driving back to his house.

 

 

Next day, lunch time

Yuju told jeongyeon that momo has a lunch meeting in a restaurant, he went there to stalk her.
He sat on a table making sure she won’t be able to see him, she was talking to the businessmen she was with and she looked very nice and calm then suddenly he found her getting up she went to the toilet but she was uneasy, walking with big and fast steps and her hands looked like they were shaking in fear “let’s see what she is hiding” he said and followed her.

 

He hid behind the wall, he can see and hear them clearly “What are you doing here?” she was talking to a tall skinny guy, she was a bit yelling.

“Why you are not replying my messages?” he said.

“Mark! I told you we are over!”

“You can’t you give me another chance?” he stood closer to her and jeongyeon raised his eyebrow.

“You cheated on me!” he did her best not to cry “I saw you sleeping with a girl what are you supposing me to react? Forgive you?”

Jeongyeon looked down then at her, they share the same pain… Betraying and cheating.

“Yes! I am a human and I make mistakes and it’s because you didn’t give me what normal couple can have”

Jeongyeon was confused but he kept focusing on hearing their conversation.

“I told you it’s a sensitive topic to me! And you didn’t respect it!”

He pushed her to the wall and pinned her hands up her head while jeongyeon clenched his fist, he stepped forward and watched mark coming closer to the frightened momo.

‘Jeongyeon you have to be happy, she is suffering that’s your goal’ he thought.

Mark came closer and momo was moving her head right and left, showing him that she is disgusted and doesn’t want his kiss or touch.

‘Screw this’ jeongyeon thought. He went to mark and punched him hard making him fall on his he stood in front of momo as a human shield, his body and tall figure covered her and she gripped his suit’s jacket tight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter