✓ Season 1 : Episode 1

Years & Years [Re-Writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Re-writing this story. I might add new things so I hope you will enjoy it again ^_^. 

2011, January

“I am sorry we can’t get married” momo was trying to avoid looking at jeongyeon’s eyes.

“Momo I don’t understand” jeongyeon said while wearing his brand new wedding suit.

“I realized that I don’t love you” she muted a bit “Goodbye” she turned her back and left to her car while his tears fell from his eye as he saw he disappearing from his sight.

“Momo…” he said under his breath, he frowned and took off his jacket he threw it on the ground his mom and sister rushed to him they tried to understand what happened but they failed to until he spoke “The wedding is canceled I won’t marry her”

 

10 MONTHS AGO…

“And this is one chicken mushroom” jeongyeon said as he put the plate on the table he smiled for the clients who were kind with him he went to the bar and lightly sat on the chair after a long sigh.  

“YA! WHO TOLD YOU TO SIT DOWN?” his annoying boss yelled at him

Jeongyeon stood up and apologized continually… As a waiter he has to stay standing through his whole shift.

“Ahhh I am hungry” he said and hit his growling tummy He looked at the clock “come one” he repeated as he waited for the minute hand to be on 12 “finally “ he took off his uniform.

“I am leaviiiing” he bid goodbye to his co-workers and left the restaurant he looked at his watch “It’s five o’clock I have one hour left” he said and start running. He was smiling like he is the happiest man on earth running with his slim figure wearing his black t-shirt and ripped black pants. This is how the 24 years old guy lives running from job to another so he can make money for his family and for him…

 

“Mooom” he yelled as he entered the small poor house.

“The bathroom is ready that way!” Dahyun said cheerfully.

“Thank youuu sis!” he said ruffling her black hair making her frown.

He took a quick shower and wore his uniform he came out and went to the kitchen and his mum who already prepared food for his precious son.

“Mom you are my angel” he kissed her temple and sat down to eat in a hurry.

“I do this every day, and you say the same thing every day” his mum said but he was busy eating and didn’t reply. Sweet words are the only thing he can give to his mother. Then Dahyun came and sat beside him.

“Oppa” she said cutely while poking his chest.

“What?” he said while chewing a big bite of his sandwich.

“I have a school trip and I need money I already saved some but I need more”

He left the chopsticks and looked at her he took out his wallet and gave her 30000 Won he ignored the fact that he is left with only ten dollars.

“Thank you, you are the best!” she kissed his cheek “and oh! This dish is made by suzy” she winked at him and rushed to her room that she shares with her mother as their father died few years ago.

“Really?” he smiled and tried a bite “not bad, my babe is getting better”

After finishing almost the whole meals he left to the part-time job he works at a Suits shop as a Sales Associate because of his nice rough voice and handsome figure he attracts the clients especially women which made Suzy jealous all the time and he enjoys it but no one can take her place in his heart. He couldn’t go to college his dad died 4 years ago while he was in the military so now all he does is work and make money. His dream was to become a doctor but life didn’t let him achieve it.

He finishes work at eleven he took a bus to where he lives, he hates it when he falls asleep in the bus making him arrive more lately. He smiled when he saw a familiar figure coming out of the grocery shop, she smiled and ran to him hug him.

“How is my baby today?” he asked, he carried the plastic bags she was holding and held her hand.

“Are you tired?” she asked.

“No I am okay” he sighed and pulled closer to him “oh tomorrow I will get back my motorcycle woohoo” he added he did his best to sound excited but he was sleepy and tired.

“Don’t drive without your license next time!”

“Yes ma’am!”

“Oh oppa tomorrow I have that interview in SF company”

“Really???”

“But they will never take me I am sure” she pouted. She forgot counting about how many times she signed for job interviews.

“Don’t be negative! I have a feeling that you will have this job” he poked her nose.

“I Hope so”  They arrived in front of her house, she stepped closer in front of him “I really have to wait few months also?” her eyes were locked with his but he smiled shyly “just wait 3 months then we will get married-“

“And I will be yours” she whispered into his ear. He nodded and leaned in for a kiss but few coughs cut them off her mum was watching them with crossed arms.

“Hi my mother in law” he gave her an awkward smile. Suzy left him and stood next to her while pressing on her lips trying not to laugh.

“I- I will go” he said and walked backward “good night” he run back to their house that’s not so far from hers.

Her mum didn’t say anything and went inside “Mom why are you still treating him like this?” suzy asked as she took off her jacket, her mom never liked him.

“I told you, I want a rich guy for you. I don’t want you to live like me in this poor street and house.

“But we love each other” suzy and her mom had this debate like almost every day.

“Love is not enough” he mom raged “He takes care of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter