Season 1 : Episode 10

Years & Years [Re-Writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How did you two met?” Suzy asked while fidgeting with her fingers nervously.

“It was a coincidence, a guy tried to rob me but Jeongyeon came and saved me and later we met in an art gallery, then he became our partner and we fell for each other” Suzy smiled upon seeing how Momo’s eyes sparkled while talking about him.

“Do you love him?”

“First I wasn’t that sure but compared to my previous relationships I found him different, I always like the normal poor life and he used to live like this I don’t like the rich spoiled men they are emotionless and like to brag about their success and wealth but Jeongyeon is different,
he treats me very well” she looked away and smiled “yeah I think I love him my heart is beating so fast at the moment just by thinking of him maybe everything was fast but I am feeling that I am alive, do you understand me?”

Suzy was looking at Momo talking she felt her love to him she didn’t know what to say she is safe and happy with Taecyeon but seeing Jeongyeon suddenly in front of her made her a mess. She tried to convince herself that money and Taecyeon are making her happy more than Jeongyeon ever did… But is this true?

 

 

Night

 “Sir, Taecyeon is going crazy! He is losing a lot of money, what do I do?” JYP whispered through the phone.

Jeongyeon chuckled “Let him suffer” he sat comfortably with a smirk painted on his face “that’s what I want”

“He is playing against Sooman; this man is Dangerous Jeongyeon” JYP was obviously anxious.

“Well it’s his problem not mine”

“Okay sir”

JYP looked at Taecyeon who was losing the latter got up same as Sooman “we will keep in touch so I can get my money” Sooman said while Taecyeon bowed his head in defeat and left.

 

SUNDAY

The son’s family already left to the Incheon summer’s house on Saturday. Momo woke up early and she was waiting for Jeongyeon outside the house he came and parked the car and as soon he came out of it she ran to give him a tight hug.

“I bought your favorite cake” he said and she cheered upon seeing a piece of cake on the passenger seat.

“I am so nervous” he cringed at her while she was busy eating… He will face Taecyeon and Suzy today.

“It’s okay don’t worry my family is kind”

After driving for one hour they arrived at the small mansion. It was the first time her mom sees him while her dad, Chaeyoung, Taecyeon and Suzy already met him, he bowed “hello, I am Jeongyeon”

He smiled confidently at them, staring at each one’s eyes “I really didn’t think that one day you will be more than a partner” Jiho faked a smile at him.

“Well it’s my pleasure” he said and looked at Suzy. While the ladies went to the kitchen to prepare lunch, Jeongyeon was sitting with her dad and Taecyeon the latter didn’t speak at all and he was boiling with anger. Her dad left them so he can rest in his room.

“You know that I really want to punch you at the moment?”

“Tsk tsk tsk why are you mad? I am not doing anything” Jeongyeon shrugged his shoulders “I am just in love with Momo”

“Break up with her, I don’t want my sister to be with someone like you”

“Like me? Why? What’s wrong with me? At least I didn’t steal someone’s fiancé with my money and power”

“If she really loved you she wouldn’t have left you easily, correct me if I am wrong”

Jeongyeon clenc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter