Prince Yeonsangun 연산군

The Dragon Who Loves The Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was walking around at the market with her maiden, San. 

 

"San-ah, can you go to mr. Jang and tell him that he doesn't have to deliver the books that i order, i'll just take it by myself..." Taeyeon said as she stopped at the front of cloth shop.

 

"Okay, miss." Then San walked away to Taeyeon's favourite bookstore at the other the end of road. Taeyeon approached the shop and was looking at the cloths. 

 

Behind her, a man with expensive cloth passed by her and walked toward San's direction. The man stopped by a bookstore. It's the same bookstore that San visited. San walked out from the store and accidentally hit a woman. They both fell on the ground.

 

San looked at the woman while holding on her shoulder.

 

"I'm so sorry, miss. I'm sorry. Are you hurts?" San tried to help the woman, but the woman got rid of San's hand rudely. 

 

"Do you blind? Do you see with your knee? Damn, you low slave.." The woman kept mocking at San. 

 

"I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. I'm sorry.." San kept bowing down to the woman.

 

From the store, the man gazing at them. 

 

The woman realized that her cloth got dirty. She sighed and suddenly, she pushed San strongly so San fell on the ground. San looked at her hands and it's bleeding. 

 

"WHAT JUST DID YOU DO TO MY CLOTH! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THIS CLOTH IS MY EXPENSIVE THAN YOUR PRICE?! YOU! EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE BEING SOLD, IT'S STILL LOWER THAT MY CLOTH PRICE, YOU KNOW YOU LOW SLAVE?!" Not just mocking San's pride, the woman also slapped and pulled San's hair. She did it again and again but people just stared at them did nothing. 

 

The man was about to approach them, but then Taeyeon walked out from the crowd, and stopped the woman hand from hitting San. 

 

"What are you doing?!" Taeyeon said firmly.

 

The woman got up, she cleaned her cloth.

 

"Who are you?" She said. Her wickedness seemed on her face.

 

"It's okay, miss. It's my fault.." San got up. 

 

"Ooohhh, so you're her owner.. i think you should teach your low slave better--

 

"How dare you called her low slave!" Taeyeon little shouted that make the woman caught off the guard.

 

"She's more that a maid. She's my sister! My family! I can't let you insult my sister, what just you did was lower that even a slave! She has apologize to you! And what did you do?!" The entire crowd broke in silence. The man at front of the bookstore couldn't get off his eyes from Taeyeon.

 

"APOLOGIZE TO HER!" Taeyeon shouted. While San cried behind her.

 

"APOLIGIZE TO HER RIGHT NOW!" She shouted again.

 

"What did i do so wrong.. she's just a low slave.." The woman still kept her chin high. 

 

Then Taeyeon approached the woman slowly, and then SLAP.

 

then she pulled the woman's hair that makes the woman scream. Taeyeon made the woman fell on the ground. 

 

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!!!!!" she screamed.

 

"You deserve that. What did i do so wrong.." then Taeyeon lower her body and close with the woman's ear. "It's for my sister..." Then she got up.

 

"Let's go, San! Let's meet the doctor to heal your scars.." Taeyeon grab San's hand and walked away. 

 

While the woman got speechless and realized that the entire crowd were looking at her. 

 

"Where are you looking at? Yaaaaaahhhh!!!"

 

The man stepped out from the store and stared at Taeyeon. What just he saw....amazed him.

 

*

 

The marriage of Crown Prince and Crown Princess finally being held. Yong absolutely looked like a statue. His soul just not at his body at the moment. His stare felt so empty, like his heart. 

 

At the same time, The man at the bookstore seemed walking at the palace. Just then, he bumped to an eunuch. 

 

"Prince Yeonsangun, what did you do here? Why didn't you attend Crown Prince MyeongJong marriage ceremony?" 

 

The man was Price Yeon-san-gun. He was Consort Park's son, the youngest prince of Joseon.

 

"I think it's not the right time for me to attend the ceremony. You know, He's broken heart now.. it's not happy moment of his life though..." he said. 

 

"Yes?" The eunuch looked confused. 

 

"You don't have to understand. I'll go now.." Then eunuch bow down and The Prince walked away. 

 

[Note : 'Lee Yong' was born name, and 'Myeongjong' was his title. And Prince Yeonsangun also title and find out his born name later]

 

Prince visited the bookstore again. He looked through the books looking for one book. 

 

"Where is it?" He whispered. He looked at beside him, and found a young lady was sitting there looking drown in the book she read. He learned the lady and he remembered that she's the same lady that he saw a while ago. Smile drawn on his handsome face. He just took a book, walking toward the lady and sat at the front of her. Taeyeon didn't even bother with his presence. She looked so immersed* by what she read. Prince kept staring at her. When she smiled, her serious face, she even little laughed. She smiled all the way.

 

"Looks so much fun book.." the Prince tried to steal her attention. But failed. Her eyes still locked at the book. The prince sighed in disbelief. He didn't want to give up, he moved his face forward and finally Taeyeon noticed him.

 

Taeyeon got a little bit shocked. So the prince also shocked by her reaction.

 

"Mmmm....that.....mmmm... i have trouble in understand this phrase,......." he got nervous and confused what excuse should he said. While Taeyeon stared at him.

 

"天配良缘 (Tiānpèi liángyuán)..."

 

"What is the meaning of that..." he asked.

 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. Then she looked at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter