The Bridge Under Peach Tree Blossom On Full Moon

The Dragon Who Loves The Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What I wish to say to you," Hyun's face turned to serious. He looked away then sighed. Finally he'll release something he buried for while. His heartbeat went crazy. 

 

"is that I find I'm in love with you." He said the last statement with soft heart shooting voice. This suddenly act of Hyun got Taeyeon very shocked. She never imagined that her friend would confess to her. She didn't know what to do. All of she did was nothing. 

 

"allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."

 

Taeyeon wasn't even realize that she was holding her breath. That stare from Hyun made her strangely nervouse, literally didn't know how to respond. This wasn't the first time someone propose her, and she never think anything else about Hyun beside friend, but she got butterflies in her stomach. Then she saw Hyun kneeled down in front of her.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, Will accept me as what i am, no matter what happen... Will you marry me?" 

 

His stare never leaving Taeyeon's. He just took a big step to arrive at this point. He couldn't hide his feeling anymore. 

 

*

 

Hyun was walking at the palace and bumped to Yong. Without forget, he bowed, so did his maids.

 

"Hyun-ah, what are you doing here in King's place, it's not like you often come here..." Yong said while his arms on his back.

 

Hyun smiled widely. "It's like i'll follow your step to become a husband.." he said confidently.

 

"What? Perharps... are you going to married?" Yong looked a little bit shocked because he knew his brother better than anyone else, and he definitely knew that his brother rarely involved with any woman before.

 

"Yes, Jeoha. I am going to marry someone i loved so much. I still felt like it's dream so slapped my face this morning but thankfully this is real.." he said, his smile never left his face.

 

"That woman, right? Woman at the bookstore..." Yong asked to make it sure.

 

"Yes. You're going to have the most beautiful sister-in law ever.." followed by laugh from both of them. 

 

"All right, all right. Introduce me to your princess. I'm so curious about her.." Yong said in his laugh.

 

Hyun then walked away, but Yong held his arms teasing him.

 

"Where are you going now?" He said in fake serious face. Hyun immediately put annoying face. 

 

"Of course i want to meet her.." he said in annoying tone. He tried to release Yong's grip but Yong kept teasing him and won't let go of his hand from Hyun's cloth.

 

"Ah hyuuunng!!~"  Hyun just shouted to his brother that makes the eunuch got confused while Yong laughed hardly.

 

*

 

Hyun and Taeyeon were on the swings. They both just played by themselves without saying anything.

 

"Taeyeon-ah.. Do you upset at me?" Hyun said looking at beside him.

 

Taeyeon kept mum for seconds, "I'm not upset. It's because you never told me before.. Do you really consider me as your friend? How could you not tell me that you're a prince?!" She just showed her different side, she scolded Hyun for telling her before that he's a prince.

 

"I'm just..i'm.." Hyun raised his voice until he saw Taeyeon gave him horror gaze so he got goosebump.

 

"It's because i was scared that you didn't want to be my friend if i told you that i'm a prince.." he said in soft-like kitten voice.

 

He heard Taeyeon sighed there. And he felt that Taeyeon his hair gently. "Still. You have to tell me. I treated you like friend you know.. i even hit you.." then she removed her hand.

 

"If you didn't treat me that way, i think i wouldn't fall for you... when you treat me that way, somehow, you got me even more nervous.. that's your charm, Taeyeon. Just the way you are..." Hyun said sincerely. Then he pull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter