Strange Dream

The Dragon Who Loves The Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

One sunny morning in Joseon

 

Yong was walking around at the market with his bodyguard, Woon. Yong just liked this feeling when walking among his people. Then he saw a jewelry and stopped. 

 

"Are you Crown Prince?" Yong surprised when the seller asked him suddenly. Woon was about to take his sword, but Yong stopped him.

 

"Right? Am i right? Yes, i am right. You're a crown prince" she said the crown prince sentence in small voice.

 

"How do you recognize me as Crown Prince. Nobody recognize me except palace people.." Yong said as he moved forward.

 

"There is something bright coming out of you. That aura. Aura never lied. I just knew it the moment i saw you, Jeoha.." she said. Yong just replied it with a smile. When he was about to pick up a jewelry, the seller said something that makes him surprised. 

 

"You has a habit of coming out at night.." the seller told.

 

"Tonight there will be full moon. You used to be walking around at palace near your place..." she told as she makes him hold his breath. Woon paid attention too. How could she know this. Only Yong and his bodyguard knew this.

 

"I mean, the bridge under peach tree blossom.. you shouldn't go there for tonight, Jeoha..." she said in serious tone. Yong frowned not understand what she meant.

 

"Why i shouldn't go there?" Yong asked.

 

"You'll be meet the love of your life, Jeoha.." She said as she bowed.

 

"What do you mean by that? Shouldn't i have to go there when i'll meet the love of my life. If you had not told me about this, i would still have gone there, and i'll meet that person.." he said. He seemed a little bit annoyed. He walked away.

 

"But she would die, Jeoha..." She raised her voice. His stride stalled. His heart felt like stopped beating. He turned to see the seller.

 

"I apologize, Jeoha. I didn't mean to say this that way, but you have to know the truth, so you can save the person you love.." she said. Her head kept bowing down. Yong couldn't say anything. 

 

"That won't happen. I..i'll protect her. I'm..i'm crown prince. I will do anything to protect her.." his voice broke just like him. His eyes started to become red.

 

"Even though you're the Crown Prince or even King who lead this nation... no one can defy destiny..." 

 

Yong couldn't say anything. His heart just broke again and again.

 

Yong opened his eyes the memories when he met with the seer fading away. He stood at the place where that night, his selfishness and the worst that he's in denial state, brought him to be here and against what the seer has told him.

 

Then he walked toward the bridge. He looked up to see the tree. As his eyes followed the fallen leaf, the leaf led him to someone who stood across. His stride stalled when he recognized that person. Time stop, everything just makes his head hurts, but it felt like he could finally breathe.

 

"Taeyeon.." He whispered as he saw Taeyeon in front of him. Just like dream. 

 

Did he just see a ghost? Or perharps, was this just his imagination? 

 

Yong stepped forward to see someone who looked like Taeyeon. He's just confused. Because this woman looked like Taeyeon, but she didn't look like Taeyeon. She looked strange. What is this. What's with that hair. What's with that cloth. Where is your beautiful hanbok. Why are you revealing your..s..skin.. Why are you being like this. This is just confusing him. 

 

That's you, Taeyeon... That's you...

 

But..

 

I don't feel you

 

You've changed

 

You're like someone else

 

No. There is no someone like you

 

I want that this is real, but.. i just.. don't understand you

 

Yong moved forward while tears started falling down from his eyes. The wounds all ovet his body.

 

"Taeyeon.." he whispered that name again and again. On other hand, the woman looked squinting her eye, but she just stood there. 

 

As Yong moved closer, he heard her voice, "are you all right?" She looked confused and Yong couldn't understand what's with that look. Her gaze changed. Her look completely different. Even though Yong couldn't understand this, He's sure that this woman is Taeyeon. His woman, his love. His only princess. 

 

"You looked bad. Are you all right?" She kept saying that, then Yong pulled and hugged her. Taeyeon seemed surprised by that, and tried to release herself from Yong.

 

"Why are you being like this...? G-Dragon ssi...! Why are you being like this?... G--"

 

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Taeyeon-ah..." Taeyeon immediately stopped pushing Yong. 

 

"I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry that i couldn't protect you, i'm sorry..." Yong kept saying sorry to Taeyeon who just looked confused. 

 

"I love you, don't leave me again.." She could feel tears on her shoulder. Then, Yong released his arms that surround Taeyeon. 

 

Yong touched Taeyeon's hair which blonde colored, and he looked at her from head to the toe. Taeyeon wore cloth that reveal her legs. She looked shocked. Her stare said that she's uncomfortable. Then she stepped backward.

 

"G-Dragon ssi.. Are you hurts? Do you come with someone else? It looks so bad here.." She said pointing at Yong's wound. Yong just stared at her.

 

"Taeyeon-ah!" 

 

"Kim Taeyeon!"

 

Some people shouted her name from outside of wall. Taeyeon immediately pulled Yong's hand running to somewhere. Yong stared at Taeyeon's hand that grip his hand, then he stared at Taeyeon who led him to somewhere. When they arrived at place where people couldn't see them, Taeyeon release her grip. She took a breath and stared at Yong.

 

"Okay. I don't know why you did that, i don't know what happened to you. I'll pretend that all you did to me, what you said to me, it never happened. We don't even know each other though. I'll forget that, so you will.... mmmm.. i gotta go now. Goodbye.." with that, Taeyeon walked away. 

 

"Do you not remember me?" Yong said that made Taeyeon stop. She turned with confused expression.

 

"What?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

 

"Don't leave..." tears falling from his eyes again. "I'm sorry i couldn't protect you, but i couldn't live without you, i've told you thousand times.."

 

Taeyeon didn't know how to react. She lost words after listened what just he said. 

 

"Eh?" She moved forward. 

 

"Okay, listen. i don't even remember the last time we talked, maybe we never talked before... ummm I don't understand what you said earlier. I'm sorry, but you're weird, mr. Dragon. It's not like you......"

 

"Ummm.. And... you don't have to pro..tect me. I'm just fine...okay?" Yong felt that her tone, her attitude, her stare has changed. Is it just his dream? Maybe because he miss her so much already.. 

 

But Yong didn't answer. 

 

"Are you the middle of filming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter