Love Letters

The Dragon Who Loves The Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yong pulled Taeyeon's hand and ran towards the bushes. They kept running when the thugs were still chasing them. They kept running. Until they must enter into a lake to hide because it was end of the road.

 

The lake water was very clear so Yong could see Taeyeon's face. They held each other in the water. Yong stared at Taeyeon's eyes deeply. His heart was beating so hard. He slowly his face into Taeyeon and in seconds his lips touched Taeyeon's. He hugged Taeyeon as he kissed her gently. They then swam to the surface, and Jiyong pulled Taeyeon to kiss her again. They didn't care about everything. Above them, the cherry blossoms were falling into the lake. The wind blowed the clouds to reveal the identity of a real sky where the moon was currently being graced the sky.

 

They parted without leaving stare each other. The crown prince continued to stare at Taeyeon deeply. Taeyeon was the first to release her gaze.

 

"Looks like they're gone... jeoha.." she whispered while looking at darkness before them.

 

Yong snapped out of his reverie.

 

"All right. Let's get out of here.." He said holding Taeyeon's tiny hand.

 

In the end they decided to stick around the lake because the forests were quite dark. Moreover, they didn't know exactly where the assassins were.

 

Yong made a small fire of twigs around him. Then he turned to see Taeyeon who cowered grimly.

 

"Are you okay?" Yong asked, sitting beside her. Taeyeon looked beside her at the crown prince.

 

"Jeoha .. I don't mean anything, ​​but may I ask you something, Your Highness?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Please.."

 

"Why are you looking for me, Jeoha?" Taeyeon asked that made Yong caught off guard.

 

"I just.. can't believe that a crown prince who just i met was willing to endanger himself to save people like me.." she continued.

 

Yong looked dreamy. "I don't even know..the thought that something could happen to you somehow broke my heart. I don't know why it happened.." Yong said while his eyes locked at the lake.

 

Taeyeon stared Yong deeply. She already captured the meaning of Yong's confession. She closed her eyes and looked down.

 

"Are you sick?" Yong asked suddenly.

 

"You're shivering.." he continued while his hand about to touch Taeyeon, but he released his hand.

 

Taeyeon could not hide it anymore. Her body was shivering after got into cold water in the middle of the night. 

 

"It couldn't be, Jeoha.." Taeyeon saw the crown prince about to take off his shirt. Yong stopped.

 

"You don't have, Jeoha. I'm just fine" she said.

 

"I heard that the body heat can give warmth.." Yong said while he wore his cloth.

 

 

About two hours later, Yong woke up from his dream. He turned to see Taeyeon and found her hugging her legs. She was very pale and cold sweat on her skin. Yong approached Taeyeon holding her forehead. So hot.

 

"Taeyeon.." he whispered. But Taeyeon didn't respond. 

 

Yong couldn't help it anymore. He re-opened his clothes. He also opened Taeyeon's hanbok revealing her see-through underwear.  Yong embraced Taeyeon hugging her tightly. He could feel that Taeyeon cried in her sleep.

 

"Shhh shhh shhh shhh" Yong soothed Taeyeon while brushing her hair gently.

 

It was already quite bright. Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes and what a surprise when she found herself in arms of the crown prince. Yong still not woken up, but his arms still hugged her.

 

Taeyeon looked up and stared at Yong's innocent face.How cruel fate. How could she fall in love with a man when she will marry soon. How could she marry her bestfriend while she loved someone else. Did she just wobbly? Is she still confused by her own feelings. She's still not sure. Feelings at the moment, while in crown prince's arms, for some reason she felt .... comfortable and calm. She could feel heartbeat racing so fast.

 

Thinking about all of it, without knowing, tears are falling from her eyes. After that, Yong started to wake up and hurried to release off his arms. The two of them got up and sat. the atmosphere suddenly felt a bit awkward.

 

Finally they prepared to go to the city. Yong walked on the right side, while Taeyeon walked on the left side. Every minute, Yong glanced Taeyeon. Meanwhile, Taeyeon still deep in her thought. She really wanted to say something to the crown prince, but she did not have the courage.

 

Yes, I must say it. Right now.

 

Taeyeon stopped and faced Yong. So Yong also stopped. The words she wanted to say already on the tip of her tongue, but suddenly she felt heartbeat again making her a little bit scared. Then she returned to walk again so made Yong confused.

 

"Do you want to tell me something?" Yong asked.

 

Taeyeon stopped. She turned back to Yong. Should i say it right now...

 

"Jeoha, what you did to me ..." but Taeyeon didn't continue her words. But the expression on her face said it all.

 

"What? Don't tell me..." Yong think about what's on Taeyeon's mind. "Ya..ya! What do you think I did? What I tried to do was make you didn't sick anymore! Don't you know how hot your body temperature last night? I was so scared. I thought you'd be deaf" Yong said firmly.

 

"But.. you.. undressed me..I was just wondering if it was right... or not..." Taeyeon said.

 

"I told you I didn't do anything else.." Yong said who was getting nervous.

 

"But I saw it with my own eyes.. jeoha... you..did..this.. Taeyeon said re-acted what Yong did this morning.

 

"What?  you .." Yong walked to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon widened her eyes and immediately ran.

 

"Hey! How dare you think bad about  crown prince!" Yong shouted while ran after her.

 

"That's not true! You did it!" Taeyeon continued to run.

 

"What? This woman.." Yong couldn't say a word. "I'll give you a lesson!" Yong chased Taeyeon again.

 

Until they reached the flower beds that were very spacious and beautiful. They chased each other in between. They laughed. They have fun.

 

"Come here, you!"

 

"Jeoha! Stop it..." Yong tickled her.

 

When they were busy playing, they heard the sound of hooves away from them. Spontaneously, they hide inside flowers. However, because Yong pulled Taeyeon hard enough, so that Taeyeon fell on the top of his body. Taeyeon was about to scream, fortunately Yong shut with his hand.

 

"Shhhshshh.."

 

Taeyeon had no other choice. Her position  absolutely uncomfortable. They could feel each other breath. The distance between their faces only a few inches. When their eyes met, the atmospher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter