003

Girl without Flaws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up and look at the time, it is 6:30 a.m. I wants to sleep more but what can I do I have school to attend today. I do the same routine when I was in Macau. I lazily walk to bathroom to take shower. After I took shower I wear my school uniform and doing my hair. Before this, I have my maid doing my hair but today I'm doing to do this by myself. I did pretty good job by doing my own hair. Thanks god, I don't burn my own hair.

I go to kitchen and make a cup of coffee for and make a toast. I just had a simple toast for my breakfast. Before this, my maid would serve me milk in the morning, I feel like I have grown up by having coffee in the morning. When I go out from my apartment I saw that Min already wait for me infront of the door. I don't want to drive my fancy car to the school so I asked to drive me.

"Drop me a little bit far from school. I don't want them to know that I'm rich. They might approach me just because of my money." I odered Min to drop me a little bit far. Min stop at the roadside and gave me a file.

"I'll drop you here. Just walk straight you will see the school gate. This is the file that you need bring, go to the office and they will tell you where is your class." She told me what to do. I just nodded and thanks her.

"Umm, where are you going after this?" I asked.

"I'll send your car to your apartment and going to the company." She answered. She basically doing two jobs right now. She is my PA but she still work at YJM Group Company (Korea branches).

"Just use my car." I replied and to the school. When I enter the school it doesn't have much different from my previous school in Macau. All the student look at me and whisper with each other. Typical. I mumble to myself and search for school office. After asking some student, I find the school office. I give my document to the staff and she gave my schedule and my class. I was on my to my first class when I saw Chanyeol with a girl. Again. But I can tell that she was not the girl from last night.

"Chanyeol!" I heard a girl behind me calls her. I turned around and saw the girl from last night. She had puffy eyes maybe because she was crying all night yesterday. I think Chanyeol didn't notice me and he just glared at the girl from last night. The girl approach Chanyeol and the girl beside him.

"Is this your new girlfriend? I wish you both a happy life. Don't dump her like you dumped me. I want to say something before I started to move on. Thank you so much for giving me opportunity to love you and to make you happy even though I failed to do so. If you're happy you would stay by my side but you don't. Thank you for all the time when we were together. I appreaciate it so much. You're my first boyfriend in my life, thank you for walking out my life. Now I know how it feels after you break with your beloved boyfriend. It's hurt. I will learn not to fall for somelike like you ever again. I'll find......" The girl already crying but she still talk to him. I can see that she truly love him but Chanyeol didn't appreciate her love.

"Are you done? If you think that I get back to you after I hear your talk, I'm sorry. Please keep in your mind that I will never get back with my ex. Ex will stay be my ex. I'm not someone who pick back the rubbish I have throw away." He said and walked away. That time he saw me and he looked guilty. You shouldn't be guilty at me stupid. I glared at him and approach the girl from last night. I give her my handkerchief and took her away from Chanyeol.

I arrived at school go straight to our hangout place. It is an abandoned classroom actually but Baekhyun asked the principle to redesign it for us. Other student can't enter this classroom except for me, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Luhan. Other student didn't dare to enter this places but Lu Ying, Luhan twins, sometimes come eventhough we told her to not enter this places. She do whatever she wants and never listen to us. When I enter the places, I only saw Luhan sleeping on the couch. Thank god, Luying are not here. If not she will follow me everywhere I go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter