001

Girl without Flaws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eomma, Appa, I want to go back to Korea. Can I?" We are having dinner together. It's been a long time I want to ask this to my parents, finally today I can say it. Bravely. It's not like i'm scared of my parents but they have been overprotective over since I was born and I might not ready to hear that I can't go back to Korea.

"Why?" My father asked. Of course they want to know the reason. 

"I want to be independent. I want to do things myself." I replied. Since I was born, my parents have been spoiled me too much because I'm their only child. I don't have any other sibling. My parents own the 2nd largest company in Asia, the YJM Group. We have branches in South Korea, Macau, Kuwait, UAE, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Brunei, Bahrain, Oman and Malaysia. I hate to admit this but my parents are very very very rich. Everywhere I go I have bodyguards follow me from behind. I have driver to drive to everywhere I want to go. I have people to take care of my belongings. I may get whatever I see in the shopping complex but I never have any freedom in my live. Yes I use to travel a lot, but do u call it freedom when u have bodyguards around you all the times?? That's why I want to live in Korea alone. I want to live like normal person. I want people to be friends with me because I'm Yoon Jangmi the gymnastic player not because I'm the daughter of the YJM Group.

"My daughter have been grown up so much. I really want to let u go back to Korea but I'm worried. Who is going to take care of you?" My mum come to me and hugs me. I could see tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry, I still get in touch with Chanyeol." I said. Chanyeol is my childhood bestfriend. He is the only friends I have. We have been friends since kindergarten. 

"Are you sure you want to live in Korea?" My father asked. I nodded with my puppy eyes. I really hope they let me go back to Korea.

"Okay, but I will send someone from Korea to be your personal assistant along with 2 bodyguards to take care of you." My father said. I shook my head. 

"I want to be independent." I said with a pouted. 

"You still pouted like a baby and claimed you want to be independent. No bodyguards but I'll still send someone to be your personal assistant. End of discussion." My dad said. I smiled. At least I don't have bodyguards to follow me around. 

After we have done with our dinner. I watch Korean drama in my rooms. Then, a maid enter the room and told me that my father called for me. I rushed to my father office. 

"You will leave Macau and go back to Korea in 2 weeks. I have already hire your personal assistant. Her name is Wang Yi Min...." 

"Wang Yi Min? Chinese?" I asked cutting my father sentences.

"Yes, chinese. I already ask her search places for you to stay. I also bought a car for you to use in Korea. I already enrol you to Jeonwon High School. Min will fetch you when you arrive in Seoul. Everything is perfect. You just need to pack your bag later." My father said. Okay, whatever, as long as I can live alone.

"Mmm, can I just ask Chanyeol to fetch me. Pretty please~" I said. Chanyeol is my childhood friends and I still get in touch with him.

"Okay, the Min will wait for you at your apartment. I will text Chanyeol your address later." My dad said.

I wake up in the morning and looks at my luggage. Today I will go back to Korea and I'm so excited. I go downstair to have breakfast with my parents. My mom is so quiet but she just sad that I will leaving for Korea. She cooked my favourite food for me and I'm so touched. 

When we arrive at the airport, my mum hugs me and I cried. I'm excited that I'm going back to Korea but I'm still sad. I never be apart with my parents before. They will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter