Chapter 16

Beyond The Camera's Lens

Underground

 

"I finally have all the supplies i need. You." Aiko pointed to Yuri. "Help me with this. The rest of you can do whatever you want. But i need one of you to look after her. What's her name? Seobyun? Seokyun?"

"It's Seohyun, miss." 'Yuri' said.

"Right. Seohyun. One of you have to watch her. We won't take long." 

While Aiko was telling 'Yuri' what to, four of the girls looked to 'Sooyoung.' They smiled. 

"Sooyoung. You're taking care of her okay? Okay. Bye!" 'Yoona' said.

The four girls left the underground room.

 

Year-1830

 

"Wait!"

Sunny and Taeyeon followed the three men.

"Sunny-ah, what's going on?"

"When we all touched the camera i think it brought us back to the past."

"The past? What day? Year?"

"I think it's the day the Jung family died."

"We need to chase them."

"Yeah."

Sunny and Taeyeon ran after the men and found them in the living room. What they saw shocked them. A man and a woman laid on the floor... Dead.

"Mom! Dad!" Jessica yelled. Hot stream of tears ran down her face. "What did you do to them! Tell me!"

Sunny and Taeyeon looked up to see a tall man in an old Japanese robe. He simply starred at Jessica not feeling any sympathy for her.

"I asked you a damn question! Answer me!"

The man smiled. "They weren't cooperating with me. That's why they're laying DEAD on the floor." He started to laugh.

Jessica's hands turned to fists. "What do you want with us?"

"I actually just need you and one of these girls."

"For what."

"My ritual. I'm sure you heard of it. Am i right?"

"The strangling ritual." 

"Correct. Very smart girl." He patted Jessica's head.

"Don't you damn touch me."

SLAP!

"Jessi!

"Don't talk to me all mighty and brave. I can see the fear in your eyes. You can't hide it from me. I can see right through you." The man walked around the six girls. "Now. Who should i pick to join you Jessica?" 

"Don't you DARE touch any of them. I swear. I'm gonna KILL you!"

"And exactly HOW are you gonna do that?"

"I'll-I'll"

"Mhm."

"Yah! Let us go!" Sooyoung said tripping the man. "You! Why won't you help us?" Sooyoung asked this to a young girl standing in a corner looking frightened. That very girl was Pong's daughter, Aiko. "I thought we were friends now! You promised!"

The man slapped her. "Don't talk to my daughter! She only understands Japanese."

"Baka baka baka baka! Tasukete! Onegai! Tasukete!" Aiko shook her head. Sooyoung stayed still. "Nan desuka?"

"I told you not to talk to my daughter!"

Sunny and Taeyeon stood there rooted to the floor. They couldn't do anything but watch. 

The man walked around the girls once more and stopped in front of Tiffany. She hung her head and started crying. "How about this one?" He asked Jessica. The fear she's been holding in finally let out. The man smiled. He grabbed Tiffany and Jessica by the hair throwing them into a corner. "I'll be taking these two. Kill the rest." He said to the three other men in the room. 

"Yes, sir."

The man grabbed Jessica and Tiffany and started dragging them out. Before he could leave he heard three heavy bodies slam down on the floor. He turned around and saw the girls had killed his men. "How?"

"Give them back!" They said in unison. Each one of them had a weapon in their hands. Yuri had her sword. Sooyoung had a knife. Hyoyeon had nine daggers. And Yoona put up her fists.

He smiled at them. He muttered a few words to himself then dark smoke started to surrounded them. When it cleared four girls appeared. They were clones. They had the same weapon as each of them. "Kill them." He said simply.

The clones did as they were told and started to fight.

*Clink clink clink

Yuri's sword clashed with her clones. She ducked her head before she could get hit. 'Dammit. She almost got me.' She twisted her wrist and stabbed her clone in the stomach. She smiled. 

"I'm not dead." Her clone said. "But i think you are." Her clone looked down at Yuri's stomach. She smiled then vanished into smoke.

Yuri looked down at herself. Her sword was stabbed into her stomach. "What?" She asked herself.  Her eyes suddenly started to blur. "How?"

THUD

"Yuri!" Yoona ran to Yuri's limb body on the floor. "Yuri-ah." She lifted Yuri's body on her lap. "Yuri-ah! Wake up! Please wake up. Please. Don't leave me! Please... Don't. *Sniff* Leave me." Tears ran down her white skin. "Yuri-ah." Yuri was no longer breathing. Her blood covered the wooden floor and Yoona's clothes. "Yu-"

"Yoona! Behind you!" Hyoyeon yelled.

"Get up." Yoona's clone grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and threw her to the floor. She got on top of her and wrapped her hands around her neck. "This won't take long. You'll be with your girlfriend VERY soon. 

*Gasp* Yoona tried her best to fight her clone off her body. But she couldn't do it. She was too weak. "S-Stop. P-Please."

"No can do princess."

Yoona looked to Yuri's body. "Yuri-ah." Her clone wrapped her hands around Yoona's neck even tighter. Tighter and tighter. Then stopped. Yoona was gone. 

'Yoona' slowly smiled. "My work here is done."

"Yuri! Yoona!" 

Hyoyeon ran over to Yuri and Yoona's bodies. 'Oh god.' She heard footsteps behind her. She turned around and saw her clone in front of her. She tackled her clone to the ground while throwing punches to her face. She was gonna throw one more punch to her but felt someone grab her from behind. A knife was against . *Gasp* 

SLIIIIICE

She was gone. Her body fell to the floor.

"No. Hyo. No!" 

Sooyoung just witnessed her clone kill her girlfriend in front of her eyes. She tightened her hold on the knife she was holding. Her long legs ran to her clone. The sharp metal knife came in contact into her clones throat. She froze. Her clone was smiling at her. "Whatever happens to me. Happens to you. You should have figured that out when your friend with the sword died. Hahah!" Sooyoung shakily touched her neck. Her eyes widened. The knife was in . She lifted her hand in front of her face and saw blood. 

THUD

"No!" Sunny yelled. She ran to their dead bodies. Taeyeon followed. "Oh god."

"Why can't we help them? Yuri, Yoona wake up! Hyoyeon, Sooyoung hurry get up! Come on!"

"Sunny."

The blonde wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's waist and buried her head under her neck. "Why." They both had tears in their eyes.

Jessica and Tiffany's bodies stayed frozen. In front of them were their best friends. Dead. Murdered.

Mr. Pong grabbed the two by their hair.  "Get up. NOW!" He dragged them outside to the front porch.  "Aiko lets go."

"No!" They yelled. They fought him. Kicked. Punched. Slapped. Everything they could to get away from him. But nothing worked. "You bastard! You kill my sister, my parents and now my friends! I'm gonna kill you!"

"Try me brat. Aiko! I said lets go. Wakarimasuka?"

"H-Hai. Wakarimasu." Aiko responded shakily. 

"I won't let you kill us!"Jessica looked to Tiffany. "Tiffany. I promise I'll get us out of this situation. We are NOT gonna be a sacrifice for this bastard i promise."

Tiffany nodded. "Okay, Jessi. Please hurry."

The two heard something click. They looked towards Aiko. She was holding something behind her back. It was a gun. She slowly took it out from behind her and faced it towards Jessica and Tiffany.

"W-What are doing?" Tiffany asked.

 "This is the only way to save you." She whispered.

"Aiko. What are you doing? Don't."

"Gomennasai."

"Aiko! Stop! What do you think you're doing? The ritual won't work if we don't have two-"

"No! Don't do it!" Sunny and Taeyeon yelled.

BANG! BANG!

Jessica and Tiffany's body fell limb. They were no longer living.

"A-Aiko. What have you done? The ritual. It's gonna come out if we don't find two live bodies."

"I can't do this anymore dad. I don't want to kill. You are killing innocent people to save me from being killed by that thing in the tunnel. I just can't do this! You made me hate the Jung family for so long. I don't want to hate them. They care about me. And i killed Jessica's younger sister because you made me hate them. I shouldn't have done that to her sister. I really shouldn't. Now when i die, all I'll remember is hating them. Because that's the promise i made to you. To only remember the things and people i hate or used to hate. I won't remember happiness. Love. Kindness. I'm keeping my promise to you. I won't remember the times they treated me nicely. I'll remember the times you told me how awful they are. So..." Aiko held the gun to her head. "Sayonara."

BANG!


 

Khairunjiha and snsdworld you guys are so sweet! Thanks so much for the support and i'm glad you guys as well as others are enjoying the story!