Chapter 5

If We Love Again

** EPILOGUE ** 

It has been ten years since that passed. Baekhyun was now at home marking some assignments that his students had just handed up. 

"Honey, could you answer the door? I'm busy with finding the clothes for tomorrow's event."

"Yes my baby."

Baekhyun was now a teacher in a university. He had gone to United States for further studies. While he was studying there, he had met this girl named Sana. She was a model and her mother is a korean whereas her father is a American. She had beautiful smooth straight blonde hair that had its ends slightly ombre and her tall slender figure that fitted perfectly into any clothes that she was clad in. She was a model and not long after meeting each other, they were together.

Just then, the bell reverberated loudly together with his stomach growling. 

Oh it must be the pizza I ordered earlier.

Baekhyun grinned happily as he rushed towards the door to open it, only to be shocked at the sight in front of him.

"Sir, your piz-"

There standing right in front of him was the familiar giant with hair all frizzy and two ears that sticked out cutely. He was clad in a pizza worker coat and a pair of ripped jeans. He stood there in blank as well. Just then, Baekhyun came back to sense as he took the pizza box from his hands. Just as he was about to shut the door, a strong arm blocked the door from slamming.

"It's been long, my Koong..."

Author's Note:

Hellooooo :D Here's a really short chapter which will probably be the last one for this fanfic :") this chapter is barely anything but yup haha enjoy XD Will be posting the next part in a few hours time :-) sorry for the late post again!! >.< To all the readers thank you and luv yall <3
P.S. Who's excited for chenbaekxi's comeback ahdhskxmbcna x3 Btw, this is also available on wattpad :)