Chapter 1

If We Love Again

"Yeol, I really love you but let's break up here. Don't find me. Don't call me. Don't message me. Just forget me. I'm sorry..."

Chanyeol has been repeating the recording for the umpteen time. He just could not get over the voice that he would usually wake up to. The voice that seemed to be music to his ears. But it was now a voice that was never coming back...

Since the breakup, he never saw the petite boy anymore. The boy who always came by his shop for a cup of coffee. The boy who always gave him a cute eye smile when he delivered the drink to him. The boy who sometimes hum to the music he had plugged into his ears. The boy who soon became his boyfriend with alittle of courage that came in handy.

His name was Byun Baekhyun but Chanyeol always call him Kyoong because Chanyeol didn't like to just call him Baekhyun and other reason was that it was a long name for Chanyeol to call.

When Chanyeol first met Baekhyun, it was during winter. There was snow falling, dotting the ground and soon colouring the ground white. Baekhyun had came in, clad in a stylish black coat and black skinny pants that hugged and emphasized on his beautiful and slender legs, as he headed towards the counter and every step he took was filled with confidence.

"Hi, one Americano please. Thank you."

He then went to the chair that was located right next to a window. He immediately took off his coat before placing it on the chair opposite him as he tried to blow hot air into his hands to warm his chilly hands.

"Hi, here's your Americano that you requested."

"Thank you... Chanyeol."

His smile seemed to outshine the bright sun right outside. His black pearly eyes that stared straight into Chanyeol's eyes seemed to sparkle more under the streams of bright sunlight entering through the cracks of the curtains. The sweet voice that brought a bright grin onto Chanyeol's face.

Even though it was the first time they met, the gaze between each other felt as if they had met long ago, both being mesmerised by each other's beautiful features.

"Hey my beautiful angel, what's your name?"

"Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun."

Baekhyun

The name of the person that he desperately wanted now. The name was still lingering in his mind after so many years. The more he wanted to forget, the more he was reminded of all the memories he had with him.

Chanyeol had already quit from the cafe that he has been working and now, he was jobless. Not because no one wanted him. He just could not work in this state. Now he was just taking a stroll around the whole city, admiring the pretty and fluffy snow that surrounded him. It was cold but he did not mind, with hands stuck into his pockets.

Just then, he passed by a ice cream store. He stared at the cookie and cream ice cream advertisement that was displayed widely outside. Memories began flowing back to him slowly.

"Yeol, can we get that ice cream!"

"It's winter! Aren't you cold?"

"Yeol... but I really love that ice cream, can't we just get it? Please..."

He could not reject those puppy eyes staring right at him and the pout that seemed to crumble him as well. Before he knew it, they were already out with an ice cream in his hands.

"Yeol, you got ice cream on your mouth!"

"Ah really, let me clean-"

Before he could wipe it off, he was cut off by a soft lips.

"It tastes so nice."

He missed those soft lips. He missed that kiss which sent shocks down his spine. He missed him. The smile on Chanyeol's face faded as he hung his head low, not wanting anyone to see those tears that were threatening to fall, before he continued walking.

Just then, a snowball came flying towards him, hitting bulleye onto his face, causing him to fall onto the ground with a loud thud. He saw the child who threw it who was now standing afar, bursting into a laughter. Even though that hit was painful, a smile came to his face as snippets of the past experience appeared in his mind.

"Yeol! Yeol! Watch this!"

A snowball came by, hitting Chanyeol down to the ground.

"Yay bullseye!"

Chanyeol smirked before throwing a snowball right at Baekhyun too, causing him to fall too. He let out a cry as he crumbled to the ground, holding onto his stomach tightly. Chanyeol gasped in horror, afraid that Baekhyun might have been hit too hard. He quickly hurried beside Baekhyun as he began asking if he was alright or not. Signs of panic could be heard in his tone. However, Baekhyun just pulled Chanyeol towards him, with both of their lips meeting each other, eyes staring deeply into each other, just remained in this sweet moment.

"Yeol, I love you."

"Kyoong, I love you too."

Chanyeol buried his head in his legs as he hugged his legs tighter together. He really miss Baekhyun but he was not coming back anymore. He was gone forever. More tears began falling and his cries were louder. He just sat there in the middle of the street, crying his heart out, not caring any of the judgmental stares he was earning from the public.

Soon, dusk came. After wailing for almost what seemed like eternity, Chanyeol finally stopped crying and he picked himself up, stumbling here and there. The weather was now even colder with the howls of the strong wind. Chanyeol was now heading towards a bar, with the need to down afew bottles to drown his sorrows, even though he knew it was impossible as the pain in his heart was never going to be recovered by just bottles of beers.

"Beer please!"

Chanyeol picked up the drinks, not even pouring into cups anymore and just pouring it straight into his throat, burning his throat a little.

"Hey are you alone?"

Drowsy, Chanyeol lazily whirled his head towards the person before nodding his head and turning back to the front as he downed a few more drinks.

"Woah woah woah, what's making you drink so much? Heartbreak?"

Chanyeol drowsily turned towards the person as he stared at him.

"None of your business."

With that yell, the person was taken aback. He took a sip of the drink he was holding.

"I broke up with my boyfriend. My boyfriend was really hot to be honest, with those firm and hard chocolate abs and nicely trained biceps. He was handsome too with the blonde hair of his that seemed to fall and fit on his head perfectly. He was cute too with those lips of his that make it so irresistible and the baby fats at his cheeks that just make me want to squish it. His name is Kim Min Seok."

Chanyeol turned to his right as he stared at the person right in front of him now.

"What's your name?"

"Jong Dae. Kim Jong Dae."

"Jong Dae, tell me more about it."

Author's Note:

Yo guyz! I'm back after so long XD I will be beginning the KPROKZ WEEKEND FANFIC PROJECT from today until the end of this year :D (Hopefully this will succeed :x fingers crossed) A part of a fanfic will be posted every Saturday and Sunday 12pm SGT XD I have already written three fanfics that will be part of this project and planned afew more out but XD let's hope you guys will like it :DD Stay tune to next part which will be posted tmr yay XP love ya guys for da continuous support <3

P.S. I've done some proofreading but uh let's just hope I've edited all the mistakes out XDDD thanks guyz ~ Btw, sorry about the late post of this chapter!! This is also available in wattpad :)