Chapter 7

A Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A Second Chance

 

 

Chapter 7

 

Seven Months Later

 

            Kim jong kook step out from shower and wrap a towell on his waist then he dry his hairs using another towel, he look at the mirror above sink and he see some bitemarks on his shoulders, he touch those bitemarks while chuckled because why he got those make him happy, jong kook then come out from bathroom and walking slowly toward bed where beautiful ji hyo still sleeping, he look down at her with soft eyes and can see love inside, for the last seven months been like heaven for him and ji hyo, they’ve been struggle and going through hard time to kept their relationship secret but their close friends could notice there is something between them and yet they don’t know want to confront them because they can understand why he and ji hyo kept their relationship hide, jong kook sit on the bed slowly and he caress ji hyo face gentle, he put her hairs behind her ear and then slowly he caress her shoulders, bedsheet cover her body till her s but her shoulders are expose for him to staring at, eventhough they’ve been together for seven months but she become everything for him, he love her soo much and she is the first woman who can make him thinking about marriage, he want every he come home ji hyo welcoming him with smile, hug and kiss, he want every night sleep beside her and wake up with her in his arms, he know that he don’t say words love to her very often just like other couple usually do because the words love very precious and special for him, and he will told her again how much he love her when he propose her, he want to get marry and built their own small family, he smile imagine how cute their kids will be and he want a beautiful daughter like ji hyo, sometimes jong kook feel scare too because she become very important for him, he used to depend on himself and so he had his own struggle to let ji hyo become the part of his life but look how happy he is now, he can share everything with her and he like that so does with ji hyo, they now ready to meet their each other parents, he really serious about their relationship and he already think about where this will end, he keep thinking about marriage this lately since he watched his best friends getting married one by one and look how happy they now and he can’t deny that he want what they have now.

“ you bath already ? “ listen to ji hyo voice make jong kook back to reality, he looking at her sleepy eyes and he smile.

“ yes . . it’s refreshing “ reply jong kook.

Ji hyo yawn and she close while doing that “ what time is it ? why you wake up already ? “

“ it’s 5.30 am . . . . “ reply jong kook then he bend and kiss her lips gentle “ good morning my sleeping princess “ he said and ji hyo smile with full of love to him.

Ji hyo reach out of his hands and she kiss his palm “ good morning too my prince charming . . . “ jong kook chuckled when she call him with that “ you look tempting with only wear that towel “ said ji hyo while she looking at him and wink to him.

Jong kook laugh with happy, naughty ji hyo always can make him laugh and happy “ damn ji hyo look at your self . . . if you call me temping what about you ? “ ask jong kook “ even a saint will become a sinner with only one glance at you “ he add.

Ji hyo blush then she sit up slowly while she kept bedsheet under her armpit so it stil cover her body from chest to down “ well you are that saint turn into sinner “ tease ji hyo.

“ and all because of you . . . “ reply jong kook, he wrap his hands around her and he can feel her back, her skin soo white and smooth and he like the taste of her skin on his hands “ you drive me crazy . . you make me crazy . . you make me feel never enough with you “ he whispered with seductive tone while caressing her back.

Ji hyo snuggle into his chest “ hmmm you are the one who make me crazy “ she said, she love the smell of his fresh skin then with bold she kiss his chest.

“ you are playing dangerous games there my wild cat “ jong kook warn her “ are you forget how many times we got trouble get out from bed since we couldn’t get off from each other “ add jong kook.

“ oooh I remember kim jong kook ssi “ reply ji hyo with amusement.

“ ha ha ha .. you are naughty woman but unfortunately you must prepare yourself because we will breakfast together with others “ jong kook reminder her.

Ji hyo look up to him “ you are bad because you go to bath by yourself “ she protest and pout with cute.

“ if we go to bath together then we wont come out from shower for sometimes then we will be in trouble “ said jong kook.

Ji hyo giggle “ yes I think you are right . . . “ then she kneel in front of him “ anyway yesterday shooting really make me tired . . . “ she add.

“ I know how you feel but you’ve been doing great like always . . . . “ praise jong kook “ but I don’t like it when you come too close with jung suk “ protest jong kook, he feel very jealous when ji hyo and jung suk must do pepero games and he need all his strength not too drag ji hyo out jung suk reach when they were too close.

Ji hyo looking at him and smile “ are you jealous over him ? “ ask ji hyo, the last seven months she getting to know jong kook better, she know him like she know herself and so she know that he indeed feel jealous about jung suk, he kept nagging and standing near to her whenever she doing mission with jung suk.

“ of course I’m jealous ji hyo . . I’m crazy if I don’t get angry when my woman getting close too much to other man . . . . “ reply jong kook and ji hyo really love his honesty, he always told his real feeling and that is one of their promises that always be honest with their feeling for each other.

Ji hyo want to more “ well you’ve got every reason to be jealous . . he is handsome, nice, kind and don’t forget he is super hot . . . . . “ jong kook looking at ji hyo with suspicious and find out that she intentionally make him more jealous.

“ you are bad woman . . and bad woman must getting punish “ reply jong kook, ji hyo can sense a dangerous and eventhough she is happy that jong kook jealously but sometimes not a good idea to push his jealously over the top.

“ hmm I think will take a bath now . . . . . . . . yaaaaa “ ji hyo shout when jong kook with easily pull off bed sheet from her so now she completely in front of him, ji hyo naturally cover her with her hands and her face getting redden “ what are you doing ? “ she ask.

Jong kook smile but she can see wildness in his eyes “ oohh I want to punish my bad woman who try to make me jealous “ said jong kook, slowly he come to her and ji hyo eyes wide opened when he take off towel around his waist “ this is will be a sweet punishment I promise you and I will make sure there are no more other man inside your head “ add jong kook and before ji hyo can said anything he push her back gentle make ji hyo laying on bed on her back then he lay himself on top of her, he kiss her hard and he completely lost in his desire and hunger for her, last night he making love to her almost all night long not but that wa not enough for him, ji hyo wrap her hands around his neck and pull him down, they kiss with passionate and slide their tongue into each other mouth make both shivering, his hands touch her s and kneeded them with gentle make ji hyo moans, his knee parted her thight and his manhood find it’s opening.

“ hmmm . . ouughhhhh “ ji hyo moans when he start entered her, jong kook kiss her shoulders while he start to move, first he move slowly and the pace getting fast make ji hyo going crazy and wild, jong kook watch her face that show soo much pleasure and desire, making love with her always the most beautiful moment for him, it’s like his body find it’s match so when his body and ji hyo body become one they got hard time to be a part, for sometimes in their hotel room only can hears heavy breaths and moans untill finally they both screams, jong kook then take ji hyo to bathroom so they bath together but like jong kook said that they always take more time when they bath together and that is happening again now.

            Running man members, stafs and guests having breakfast together and despite spending time too much in bathroom ji hyo and jong kook arrive on time and no one suspecting what they’ve been done, ji hyo and female guest han ji young with stafs serve food for the guys.

“ ohh thank you ji hyo . . “ said jae suk when ji hyo put plate with food in front of him “ it always feel nice when our running woman taking care of us, have a woman in our team really blessing “ praise jae suk.

“ but noona can be scary when playing games . . she is very competitive “ tease kwang soo.

“ she is one of the evil in running man . . even jong kook hyung evilness can’t compete with hers “ haha joining kwang soo teasing ji hyo.

“ there is a evil hide behind that beautiful face “ suk jin teasing ji hyo too make everyone laugh.

“ I don’t believe you guys . . ji hyo ssi look very nice and gentle “ jung suk watching over ji hyo and observe her, he heard bout how people praise ji hyo beauty and at first he didn’t believe but after met her he now understand what is the meaning of beauty “ ji hyo ssi really beautiful “ praise jong suk make ji hyo blushing and jong kook looking at him with sharp eyes.

“ yes that part is true . .  ji hyo is the most beautiful actress that I’ve been met “ jae suk praise ji hyo too.

“ oppa . . oppa . . what about me ? “ ask ji young, she feel little bit jealous because everyone praise ji hyo.

Haha chuckled “ ji young yah . . you are beautiful too . .  is that right jong kook hyung ? “ ask ha ha, he intentionally distract jong kook because he is too obvious with his feeling.

“ ji young ah I heard that you tried to found out jong kook phone number ? “ ask ji suk jin, everone look at ji young with curiousity.

“ oooh is that true ? “ ask lee kwang soo, he don’t know if suk jin being serious or joking but he feel bad for ji hyo and jong kook, he know that they both in relationship but kept it secret and their circumtances make they both become target for loveline.

Ji young look shy and her face become redden “ aiigooo suk jin oppa stop joking, I didn’t do such thing “ denied ji young, she hope that no one will take suk jin words seriously, she is interesting in jong kook but she will feel awkward if suddenly they all think she really tried to found out jong kook phone number.

“ ji young ah it’s ok even that was true . . . who desn’t want jong kook hyung phone number ? he is handsome, famous, rich and hot . .  I bet lot women want jump into bed with him “ reply gary and ji hyo who drink milk that time got chocked make her cough badly, jong kook without think come to her side and tap her back gentle.

“ ji hyo are you alright ? be careful . . drink slowly “ told jong kook and everyone surprised by his action, gary feel jealous with how jong kook with freely touch ji hyo.

“ are you ok noona ? “ ask kwang soo.

Ji hyo wipe with tissue “ I’m fine . . . . “ reply ji hyo while looking at jong kook who seems very concern for her “ I’m ok . . . “ she whispering to him and jong kook nod, he realize what he just done.

“ aigoo jong kook hyung you look like caring boyfriend “ tease jung suk.

“ if he is ji hyo boyfriend I feel bad for her . . who can stand with his nagging ability, I can imagine he nagging all the time “ jae suk try to change the topic because jung suk might just said something that might arise pd and running man staf suspicious toward ji hyo and jong kook, he know that now is not the right time for them to exposed their relationship because next months running man fan meeting will kick off.

“ only a saint can stand with jong kook nagging “ reply suk jin.

Jong kook laugh “ yaaa . . I’m not that bad “ protest jong kook while back to his seat.

“ you know when I watch running man I always laugh soo hard, you all did amazing job to make other people laugh but when I taste the first hand shooting with you guys I never imagine shooting this variety show can be this hard and tough . . “ said jung suk, they just wraped shotting for one episode and he already exhausted, he admire and respect to running man members stamina for doing this for years.

“ you are right jung suk oppa . . this is my first time I come as guest in running man and I never felt this tired be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter