Chapter 5

A Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A Second Chance

 

 

Chapter 5

 

 

            Song ji hyo open her eyes and she feel the warmth from sunshine through the window in her bedroom, she blink her eyes couple time try to gathering her soul and then she smile like she feel happy for no reason, she reach the small table beside her bed and take her phone, then she sit and check her phone and grin when she see jong kook send her message about an hour a go, with excitement she read his message.

 

Jong kook :

Good morning seong im sleepy head . . I bet you still sleeping right now but just want to say good morning to you . .

 

Ji hyo blush when he call her by her real name, only some people who will call her with her real name, ji hyo then replying his message while giggling after finish she send it right away, ji hyo really happy now but she too realize that there are huge mountain in front of her and jong kook relationship, ji hyo will seek advice from her parents about what the best move she and jong kook can take, ji hyo then leave and go to bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face, she take her phone and leave her bedroom.

Meanwhile jong kook who just about go to gym got message from ji hyo, he sit beside gap jin and read ji hyo message.

 

Ji hyo :

Kookie oppa . . good morning . . I just wake up so sorry couldn’t reply your message sooner . . are you going to gym oppa ? remember don’t look for another girl.

 

Jong kook laugh reading that cute message from ji hyo make gap jin who sit beside him look confuse and curious what happened to him.

“ are you ok hyung ? why you laught like that ? something funny ? “ ask gap jin.

Jong look look at gap jin and wink with naughty “ I’m super happy . . and since you are my trusted manager and you are like my dongsaeng so I will give you the honor to tell you about this, so far only tae hyun who know but since you might take a huge part in my future hide and seek game so I must give you a head up . . “ gap jin more confuse now, he though jong kook may loose his mind “ now ji hyo is my girlfriend . . aish it’s like a teenager when I said girlfriend . . no . . no . . she is my woman “ jong kook corrected how he should call ji hyo.

Gap jin totally shock when he listen jong kook “ you and ji hyo noona ? really hyung ? but . . but . . how can that be ? “ he ask, he know that jong kook used to like ji hyo then his behaviour change but now he change again.

Jong kook grin to gap jin “ you don’t need to know the detail but we are together now and in future will need you to help us hide our relationship untill we figure out what we should do “ told jong kook.

Gap jin observe jong kook happy face and then he smile “ you really love her don’t you ? I never seen you this happy before “

“ soo much and I thank God that now I have her in my life . . “ reply jong kook.

“ what about the monday couple thing ? “ ask gap jin, everyone know that monday couple got huge fan base and lot fans hope ji hyo and gary will date for real.

“ I need to speak with jae suk hyung first . .  and that remind me to call him “ said jong kook then he call jae suk and he answer his call after second rings.

“ good morning jong kook ah “ greet jae suk, he is on his way to kbs building to shooting his show there.

“ good morning hyung “ reply jong kook “ hyung you got free time today ? there is something I wan to talk about “

“ well my schedule is tight and only have free time for lunch “ told jae suk, he know that every running man member like to talk to him when they have problem including jong kook.

“ if you don’t mind I will come there around lunch so we can talk “ jong kook need to talk to jae suk as soon as possible about him and ji hyo.

Jae suk notice that jong kook seems want to talk about serious matter with him “ of course . . come here then I will waiting for you, but can you give me a hint why suddenly you want to meet me ? “ ask jae suk.

“ it’s a secret . . . “ reply jong kook.

Jae suk chuckled “ alright then . . see you later “ he said then end the call, he now feel curious what jong kook want to talk about but he will find out that later.

Ji hyo just finish her breakfast and she watch her parents with love, she is bless to have them in her life, they always been her strength when she is down and no matter what happen she know that her family will always be there for her, ji hyo then get up and hug her parents and kiss their cheeks make them confuse.

“ omma . . appa . . . I love you both soo much “ she said.

In su tap ji hyo cheek with gentle “ aigooo why suddenly my daughter act like this ? are you done something wrong ? “ tease in su.

Ji hyo shaking her head and giggling “ no appa . . . I just feel bless to have you two in my life and I promise to make you two happy “ said ji hyo.

“ then find a good man and marry . . we want grandchildrens “ tease min suk and she notice ji hyo blushing “ areeeee . .  why are you blushing ji hyo ? “ ask min suk, in su looking at ji hyo and see what his wife saw earlier.

“ are you find someone already ? “ ask min suk.

Ji hyo face redden because she is like a open book to her parents and they can see through what is inside her heart, but she really shy to tell them about jong kook “ hmmm . . . . may be . . . . “ told ji hyo then in hurry she back to her seat.

“ may be ? what is that suppose to mean ? “ ask min suk “ seong im be honest with us . . are you seeing someone right now ? “ she ask again.

Ji hyo laugh when her mother calling her with her real name but she want to be honest with them about jong kook but may be now she can spill that she is in realtionship “ omma . . appa . . . there is something I want to share with you two “ told ji hyo.

In su and min suk looking at ji hyo with curiosity “ what you want to talk about ? “ ask in su.

Ji hyo feel very nervous to told her parents “ actually yesterday I’m with someone so that is why I came late “

“ with whom ? new boyfriend ? “ ask in su, and he smile when shy and blush ji hyo nod.

“ oooohhhh dear . . . who is this lucky guy ? “ ask min suk, she really happy that finally ji hyo can opened her heart and move on.

“ hmmm I don’t know if it is the right moment to told you because we are in still very new and to be honest we are just plan to have our first date on Saturday “ told ji hyo with honest.

In su understand that ji hyo may want to give her new relationship a chance before he introduce the new man in her life, in su then reach out to ji hto hands and hold it gentle “ we understand ji hyo and we are happy for you, this is what we always pray that you will find a nice and good man, when you are ready please take him to meet us “ said in su.

Min suk looking at in su then she nod, she agree with him that they need to give ji hyo time untill she ready to introduce her new man to them “ I hope everything will work out with you and this mysterious man . . . “

“ he is not mysterious . . you two knew him “ said ji hyo fast.

“ oooh reallly ???? we know him very well ? “ ask in su, he start to try to remember every male celebrities that he knew quite close to ji hyo.

“ is it dong wook ? “ ask min suk.

Ji hyo surprise that her mother think she and dong wook in that kind relationship “ ooh God no omma . . . not him . . not hee chul either “ ji hyo make it clear her equation with dong wook and hee chul.

“ ooh too bad because dong wook is a great guy . . you two look good together “ praise min suk.

Ji hyo laugh listen to her mother “ yes dong wook are good man and I hope he can find a good and great woman because he deserve happiness “ reply ji hyo.

Min suk smile with understanding “ ok ji hyo . . . we whoever this new man he better treat you well otherwise he must answering to us “ warn min suk.

“ your omma is right ji hyo and I would sit quite if he hurt you “ reply in su, he always feel that there is something happened between ji hyo and chang joo but ji hyo seems didn’t want to told them why her relationship with chang joo ended.

“ don’t worry omma . . appa . . . I will make sure he understand what he is dealing with . . . “ ji hyo try to reassure them.

In su nod “ good . . now how abot we go outside to shopping ? it’s been a while since we go out together “ suggest in su.

“ oooh honey that is wonderful idea . . right ji hyo ? “ said min suk.

“ yes . . and I will take shower now then we can go “ reply ji hyo then she leave to take shower while in su and min suk laugh watching ji hyo sprint to her bedroom.

            It’s almost lunch time when jong kook arrive at kbs building, he decide to waiting jae suk at park not far from it and he message jae suk to meet him there, while waiting jae suk he chat with ji hyo, she is having fun shopping with her parents and now about to eat lunch, and ji hyo send him couple picture of her and her parents make jong kook missing his mother, her mother in vacation to italy with his brother and his family but he will make sure calling her tonight, jong kook know ji hyo parents and he suddenly feel nervous how they will take the news he and ji hyo relationship, he hope they will bless him and ji hyo, jong kook know that his own mother will welcoming ji hyo with open arms, she always like ji hyo and couple time nagging him why not make a move on her while she still available, ji hyo didn’t do anything but his mother falling for her too.

“ jong kook yaa . . sorry that you have to wait “ jong kook look up and see jae suk walking faster then he sit beside him.

“ it’s ok hyung . .  it’s me who must said sorry because I might disturb your time “ reply jong kook.

Jae suk smile “ naah it’s ok . . .  “ reply jae suk “ so what’s the honor that make you come here ? I know there is must be some kind important matter “ ask jae suk.

“ yes hyung . . I want to talk something really important and hope you can give advice “ said jong kook.

Jae suk can feel this is very serious “ so tell me what you want to talk about ? “

“ I will go to straight and honest since I don’t want to waste more time “ told jong kook and jae suk nod “  yesterday me and ji hyo just found out that we love each other, we almost couldn’t believe it but that is the reality . . . I love her hyung and she love me too . . . “ jong kook make confession and jae suk listen to him with shock expression, he know that jong kook love ji hyo but never imagine that ji hyo love him too.

“ wow this is surpising news . . . . you and ji hyo ?really ? “ said jae suk.

“ I’m a happy man “ said jong kook with sparkling in his eys and jae suk will be blind if he can see that.

“ I’m sure you will feel that way . . but I still can’t believe that you and ji hyo together now, you make a move very fast “ tease jae suk, he is happy too for jong kook, they known each other for soo long and he know that he is been through a lot so that is why he always encourage him to find a good woman so will taking care of him “ but I’m happy for you and ji hyo, try to make it work jong kook ahhh . . ji hyo is a good woman and you must treat her well or I will beat you if you hurting her “ he warn him.

Jong kook looking at jae suk with serious “ hyung you know how long I’ve been waiting for her, I love her soo much that I’m going crazy when I found out about her and that ceo but now she is mine and believe me hyung I don’t have plan to let her go . . never “ said jong kook.

“ it’s good to hear that . . . but there is something you need to know, I don’t know if ji hyo already tell you that she is thinking to quit running man “ told jae suk and when he see jong kook flat expression make him think that he already know about that “ you knew ? “ ask jae suk.

Jong kook nod “ I accidentially listened to you and ji hyo conversation when she told you that she had plan to qui running man “ told jong kook “ we haven’t discuss about that but I will make sure we talk abou it when we date for the first time this saturday “ he add.

“ yaaaa kim jong kook . . . you are totally something “ tease jae suk, he never seen jong kook soo aggressive with woman before.

“ we wasted our time with our st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter