Chapter 4

A Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Second Chance

 

 

Chapter 4

 

 

            Song ji hyo come out from one building with a smile on her face, she just rope a role and she will act with her dear friend song il guk, it’s the second time they play in the same drama and she really excited about this, the first script reading will take place early next months and now she must prepare herself because shooting drama and running man will drained her strength, she need to talk to running man staff too about her new drama, young ah waiting for ji hyo inside car and when she see ji hyo smile with happy she know that ji hyo got the role.

Young ah stick out her head “ unnie I bet it’s a good news ? you look soo happy “ she said.

Ji hyo walk toward car faster then she pinch young ah cheeks “ ooohh yes yes I got the role and you know what il guk sunbaenim is leading actor “ reply ji hyo.

Young ah look surprise “ no way . .  really unnie ? “

Ji hyo nod “ yes yes yes . . . . “

“ wah unnie that is fantastic . . you always like il guk sunbaenim and look now you got another chance to act with him “ young ah really happy for ji hyo.

“ yes indeed . . . . “ reply ji hyo.

“ then unnie you must treat me with good and expensive food . . . “ demand young ah.

“ I will but not today since I must go to one place after this . . . “ said ji hyo.

“ ooh where you will go unnie ? “ ask young ah, she know ji hyo schedule and she don’t have another appointment today.

“ it’s a secret . . just drop me and you can enjoy the rest the day with your boyfriend “ tease ji hyo.

“ ya unnie . . at least tell me where you want to go “ protest young ah.

Ji hyo enter car and sit beside young ah “ I will let you know the direction . . . now let’s go “ reply ji hyo and young ah know that she wont get anything from ji hyo so she drive.

Jong kook keep walking here and there with nervous, he got message from ji hyo about an hours a go and that is why he feel anxious now, his heart start to beating fast but he try to calm himself since he don’t want to ruin everything only because he feel nervous, when he hear bell he jump in surprise and curse himself to act like teenager waiting the girl he had crush on, jong kook almost run to the door and opened it.

“ helo jong kook oppa “ greet ji hyo with bright smile on her face but jong kook can see a slight of nervous on her face and he feel glad that he is not the only one who feel that.

“ helo ji hyo . . please come in “ jong kook open the door wider and ji hyo slowly enter his apartment, she look around to see the furniture and interior, last time here she didn’t have time to observe, this apartment definitely suit jong kook, she can feel manly vibe from dominate black interior, jong kook watching ji hyo observing his apartement.

“ it’s soo you oppa . . “ said ji hyo.

“ what ? “

“ I mean this apartment it’s totally you . . why I don’t feel strange with these black color interior “ tease ji hyo.

Jong kook chuckled “ well you know I like black and I nag my interior designer to make black as the main and dominate color for the interior “ reply jong kook.

“ I can imagine that “ said ji hyo, jong kook nagging ability is no joke, even jae suk always compaint that jong kook always nagging when they do games or mission.

“ have a seat ji hyo “ told jong kook “ you want to drink something ? “ he ask.

“ hmmm water will be fine “ said ji hyo then jong kook dissapear to kitchen and back to bring her water.

Ji hyo accept the bottle “ thank you oppa “ then she drink and feel really fresh.

Jong kook sit beside ji hyo in safe distance “ so how is your meeting ? “

“ it’s good oppa . . I got a role “ said ji hyo with happy.

“ wow that is great new ji hyo . . I’m happy for you . . I know that you love acting soo much “ ji hyo nod and smile, jong kook can see how happy she is and he genuinely happy for her.

“ it’s a secret but I will tell you that song il guk sunbaenim is the leading actor “ told ji hyo with proud.

Jong kook know that ji hyo and il guk acted together in historical drama once “ aahh really ? that is great, you must be happy “ reply jong kook, he can’t help himself to feel jealous to think another man got a chance to get close to ji hyo.

“ il guk sunbaenim is someone I respect and look up, I hope in future I can work with all my favorite actors and actress “ said ji hyo withouth knowing the man beside her boiling inside.

Jong kook think it’s about time to talk about them “ ji hyo . . . . can I ask you something ? “ ask jong kook.

“ of course oppa . . . . “ ji hyo change her seat so now she face him.

“ what really happened with you and that ceo ? and why you didn’t told us that you two broke up “ that finally he ask her.

There is no way she will tell him the truth and only her very close friends who know what really happened even her parents didn’t know the truth behind her failed realtionship with chang joo “ all you need to know oppa that we realize that we were not meant to be together so rather that hurting each other further better ended it “ told ji hyo “ I like to keep my personal matter so I think there no need for me to told everyone that my relationship end and beside I need time to dealt with my own feeling after break up “ she add, jong kook nod as he understand her situation but he got a feeling that she is not completely honest with him, he can’t explain how and why but he can feel that there is soo much about her and her ex but for now he will let her off the hook “ can I ask you something too oppa ? “ she ask.

“ sure . . . “ reply jong kook.

Ji hyo blush because she is very shy to ask the question but she need to know “ hmm . . oppa . . why you kissed me ? “ she ask with low tone that jong kook almost not able to hear her.

Jong kook love to see her blush like that and he decide to “ well I thought it was good idea that time . . . we need to finished what we started from that pepero games “ told jong kook with easy and he chuckled watching ji hyo reaction.

Ji hyo feel dissapointed because jong kook seems think that their kiss was nothing special so why he asked her to come today “ hmmm oooh “ she tried to hide her feeling and bent down her face.

Jong kook come closer to her and touch her chin then raise her face so he can looking into her eyes “ why do you think I kissed you ji hyo ? you think I will kiss a woman out of the blue without a good damn reason ? “ he ask, it’s time to find the truth, time to gambling, it’s now or never  “ I’m crazy about you ji hyo and it hurt me when I found out that you had boyfriend . . do you have any idea how I felt that time ? “ finally jong kook open the pandora box, he wont holding back his feeling anymore.

Ji hyo totally shock and can’t believe what she just heard, this all still like a dream for her, did she hear it right that jong kook said he is crazy for her, ji hyo staring at him with disbelief and hope someone will pinch her to assure her that this is not a dream “ oppa . . . wh . . what all this mean ? “ ask ji hyo.

He still looking into her eyes “ you can’t guess ji hyo what I’m trying to tell you ? “ he asking her back.

“ I . . . I . . . I’m not a mind reader so . . . hmmm . . I really don’t know what are you try to tell me “ she said with lie, she may guess that he might like her but she don’t want to raise her hope just to feel hurt again.

Jong kook can see fear and pain in her eyes, he hate himself to think that he is the one who caused that and he want to erase those feeling from her “ I like you ji hyo, I’m crazy about you . . . I thought I had a chance back than untill I found out about your relationship with that man, I was devastated and hurt, I coudn’t believe that I let you slip away from my life just like that “ ji hyo looking right into his eyes try to find if he is lying but she only can see honesty and determination “ my heart shattered and all I could do was hurting you . . that is why I acted cold and rude to you, but I didn’t realize that when I hurt you I hurt my self . . . how could you didn’t know how I felt for you ji hyo, sometimes I wish that you can see my love and my pain but you never do that . . it was like I’m invicible in front of you “ said jong kook, his voice shakin and ji hyo can feel his pain because she feel the same.

“ are you try to say that you like me ? “ ask ji hyo and jong kook nod slowly “ but how . . . why you never said anything to me ? “ she upset because his silent caused both them in pain, he like her all this time yet he kept silent and now he dared to told her bout his own pain.

“ I was about to told you I like you when I watched on news that you were dating that man . . . I’m hurt and the thought of loosing you make my heart in pain “ he told her with honest.

Ji hyo looking at him with angry “ your pain ? then what about my pain ? “ she ask then ji hyo hit his chest make him surprise “ you . . .  you . . . do you know how I felt when you acted cold and rude to me ? do you know how much you’ve hurt me ? do you know how many times I wished you will look at me as a woman ? do you know how  it felt waiting for someone who impossible to be with ? . . . “ jong kook catch her hands and looking at her angry eyes, he is too shock to cope with just happen, do he heard it right that ji hyo like him too.

“ do . . . do . . you like me too ji hyo ? “ he ask with hoarse voice.

“ no . . I love you . . . can you see my feel for you “ reply ji hyo, jong kook feel someone just take out heavy burden in his heart, ji hyo loving him is beyong his imagination, he just hope she like him too but now she confess that he love him, both looking at each other and now they can see yearning in their eyes then he pull her into her chest and hug her, her revealation totally shaking him up, he never imagine that ji hyo have the same feeling like him, they both been blind toward each other feeling.

“ I’m sorry ji hyo to caused you soo much pain I never intended to do . . I was soo sure that I still had time before I told you how I felt because at some point sometimes I doubt my own feeling, I never felt that way to anyone so it was scare the hell out of me “ now he wont hide anything from her, he want to be honest with everything so she can understand that she is not the only one who suffered from their stupidity, he back away then looking at her and his heart feel hurt  when he see her teary eyes “ I’m falling very hard for you ji hyo and watching you in another man arm the most painfull I ever felt in my life . . for the last six months I’ve been living in hell, and to be honest I’m thinking about leaving running man so at least I don’t have to see you then may be my I can forget you even I know that is impossible but I’ve got to try “ he add, he hold her face with both his hands with gentle, even his heart really hurt yet he feel there is a slight of happiness that ji hyo have the same feeling.

Ji hyo too feel the same although she feel hurt yet she feel happy because turn out jong kook like her all this time, his cold and rude behaviour is his way to mask his wounded heart, ji hyo think that how fate playing with their heart and their life but now she know the truth “ oppa . . not only you who is been living in hell, I’ve been there longer than you think, I always like you oppa since the first time we met before I joint running man but you are like a star above that I will never be able to reach, everyday I kept pray that finally you will looked at me but that never happened, you only see me as a sister and that hurt me a lot, I only can see you from far away not able to getting close to you, I know it impossible for me to get your attention so I decide to move on and that is when chang joo oppa . . . . . “

Jong kook close with his hands quickly the moment he heard that name “ I don’t want to hear his name ji hyo . . I even want to forget that once you are his girlfriend “ he said.

Ji hyo touch his hands and pull it off from “ no matter what he is my ex boyfriend and we can’t pretend that never happen . . he is been in my life for a short time . . . . “

“ I know that ji hyo but still I can’t help my self to feel jealous over him . . . “ he cut her “ I like you and I want you in my life . . and to hear that you have the same feeling are beyond my imagination ji hyo, I promise to my self that l will make you fall for me no matter what, I can’t loose you for the second time . . “ told jong kook with soo much emotion “ I just regret that you missunderstood my feeling for you ji hyo, I always see you as a woman and all the talk you are like sister and family only because you had love line with gary so I couldn’t said that I have eyes on you too in front of camera, but you have no idea how many times I te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter