Chapter 1

A Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Second Chance

 

 

Chapter 1

 

 

            Kim jong kook couldn’t close his eyes eventhough it just past midnight but he feel restless, he feel something bothering him yet he don’t know what’s this feeling, he feel worried and uneasy mood, he turn his head and see ha ha sleep beside him, without he can prevent his eyes staring at a beautiful woman whose sit next to his seat, song ji hyo is very beautiful and when he said beautiful it really beautiful, she is bless with natural beauty eventhough she wearing no make up, and what make him surprise that she is beautiful inside and out, she may be introvert but she always kind to people around her including to him, he know that for the last six months he is been act like bastard to her, he acted cold and ignored her whenever he can but she always smile and never questioned his changed attitude toward her, at some point he can see pain in her eyes but he throw that think away because how can she feel hurt when she have no feeling for him, and to be honest only his best friends who know the reason why he acted that way to her, but no matter what he do he just can’t get her off out his minds, and he think that he will going crazy if he keep close to her, it’s getting hard to him to shoot running man and meet her, he is thinking about leaving running man but he still not sure about that, he want to talk about that with his family first.

“ hyung “ jong kook look surprise and then he see ha ha staring him with curious.

“ oooh you wake up “ reply jong kook.

“ yes . . are you ok hyung ? can’t sleep ? “ ask ha ha.

Jong kook nod “ I don’t why I feel restless . .  can’t close my eyes “ said jong kook, ha ha about to said something but his phone ring, he check it and see his belove fiancée send him message “ it’s byul ? “ ask jong kook.

Ha ha smile with wide to jong kook “ yes . .  I wonder why she send me message at this hours “ reply ha ha, then he read the message and jong kook notice the change on ha ha face.

“ what’s wrong ha ha ? “ ask jong kook, he worry when he see ha ha expression.

Ha ha looking at jong kook and feel nervous how to tell him the shocking news he just got from byul “ hyung . .  it . .  hmmm “

“ something happen to byul ? “ ask jong kook, he consider byul like his own sister and everyone know how he care a lot for ha ha.

“ oooh nothing like that . . . “ reply ha ha with quick “ hmmm hyung better you read her message by yourself “ he add then he handed his phone to jong kook.

Jong kook can feel that something is really happening to ha ha, then he start to read byul message and in second his face turn white and tense, he really can’t believe what he just read “ how . . how can this happening ? is this real ? “ said jong kook, he is more like murmured but ha ha can hear his words.

“ I can’t believe that is happening too hyung . .  and you can imagine that probably media camp at airport now to get the truth from ji hyo . . it wont be easy for her “ reply ha ha, he feel sad because ji hyo must face this mess, her life been up side down since her relationship with her ceo agency exposed by media, he know that he suffered yet she always smile and hide her pain.

“ how can she ended up her relationship with that ceo and didn’t said anything to us ? “ ask jong kook, he feel hurt when he think that he was acted like bastard to ji hyo for no reason, turned out she and her ceo boyfriend broke up two months after her dating scandal exposed, he wonder why she had short relationship, and media speculated about there was third party between ji hyo and the ceo.

“ you know that ji hyo very private about her personal life . . she even not allowed anyone of us come to her home because she want to protect her family, luckily when she sick we could met her parents “ reply ha ha.

“ yes . . but . . . . . “ jong kook don’t know what he should say and think about this unexpected situation.

“ we should let jae suk hyung know about this . . it will be like shark try to attack us when we landing and I don’t think ji hyo wont able to face this alone “ suggest ha ha.

Jong kook steal a glance to ji hyo who sleeping and not aware of what happened “ you are right . . come let’s wake up jae suk hyung and myuk pd “ said jong kook, then he and ha ha get out from their seat and come to jae suk who coincidence sit with myuk pd.

            Ji hyo feel someone touch her shoulder and she wonder who bothering her from her sleep, she feel tired and need to rest, she push a way that hand who shaking her shoulder.

“ go away . . . . “ she groan.

“ ji hyo ah “ call jae suk with gentle and listen to his voice ji hyo open her eyes then she see jae suk sit beside her, she see jong kook, ha ha and myuk pd who standing beside her seat, she can feel something not right when she look at their face expression.

Ji hyo sit with straight “ oppa . .  what’s wrong ? “ ask ji hyo, jong kook staring at her with mix feeling, he really confuse with his own feeling right now but one thing for sure that he want to protect her from those crazy reporters, he even don’t want them to getting close to her.

Jae suk looka to ji hyo with uneasy, he really don’t want to tell ji hyo about what happened but she must know “ ji hyo . . listen to me, when we landing there are must be dozens reporters even may be fans waiting for us and I want you to prepare yourself “ said jae suk.

Ji hyo feel tense when jae suk said reporters “ why there are reporters waiting for us oppa ? “ ask ji hyo, then he look at jong kook, ha ha and myuk pd and got feeling they all know something.

“ ji hyo it not easy for me to tell you this but you need to know “ reply jae suk and ji hyo don’t why but she got a bad feeling that it’s related to her “ ji hyo . . you are big news now in korea, your ended relationship been discuss on media now “ finally jae suk tell her the truth, Jong kook wish to see some kind reaction from her but she just blank for a second, he can’t guess what’s inside her head then he see how ji hyo grip her hands soo tight that worry him if she feel hurt because her nails must stab her palms, he realize that time that she try to control herself.

“ ooh I see “ said ji hyo with low tone, she try to control and calm even inside she feel angry and scare because her personal life once again being exposed.

“ why you never said anything to us ji hyo ? “ ask ha ha.

Ji hyo give ha ha a weak smile “ you know me oppa . . I like to keep my personal life away from public eyes “ reply ji hyo.

“ we prepare for whatever happen when we landing “ said myuk pd.

Ji hyo nod “ thank you all for taking care of me “ said ji hyo.

“ we will make sure that you reach home with safe . . you better told your parents not to come to pick you up because reporters will chase them too for confirmation “ said jong kook, everyone looking at him with surprise, because he is barely talk to ji hyo since ji hyo dating scandal hit media , jong kook realize everyone looking at him with curiousity on their faces “ what ? “ he ask.

Jae suk pretend to cough then smile “ nothing . . . . “ said jae suk, while ha ha and myuk pd just chuckled, everyone beside ji hyo know about jong kook real feeling for her and they all got hard job to kept him in sane when he found out about ji hyo had boy friend.

Ji hyo confuse why everyone smile in mysterious way “ am I missing something ? why everyone smile ? “ ask ji hyo.

“ it’s nothing “ reply ha ha with fast.

“ ok ji hyo here is the plan when we landing you will walk behind jong kook, and kwang soo will stand behind you, while me, gary, ha ha and suk jin hyung will walk on your each side “ told jae suk, ji hyo feel shy thinking about walking  behind jong kook.

Ji hyo looking at jong kook and when she see the way he look at her make her heart beating so fast “ hmmm jae suk oppa . . . hmmm may be jong kook oppa will feel . . . . “

Jong kook can guess what she want to say and he better dismiss her doubt  quickly “ I’m ok ji hyo . . right now you are the most important, we all will protect you from those reporters “ cut jong kook.

Jae suk then hold ji hyo hands and jong kook feel jealous how jae suk can hold her like that “ ji hyo ah . . I feel sorry and sad that you must going through this again, I know how much you’ve been been suffered these past few months and I want you to know that oppa will be here for you, you can count on me “ said jae suk and ji  hyo try to holding back her tears, he wont cry in front of everybody especially not in front of jong kook, while jong kook wonder what jae suk talk about.

“ yes ji hyo we all care for you and sometimes we hope that you can opened little bit with us, you can share everything with us “ reply ha ha.

Ji hyo feel touching how her senior care for her “ thank you oppa . . . I feel really happy because you all care for me “ said ji hyo.

“ noona . .  noona “ suddenly kwang soo standing behind jong kook “ noona . . are you ok ? “ ask kwang soo with worry, suk jin standing beside him.

“ ji hyo ah . . are ok ? “ ask suk jin.

“ ji hyo “ gary looking at ji hyo with concern, ji hyo looking at everyone one by one then she close , she can’t take it anymore, she then run away and hide herself inside restroom, tears fall on her cheeks, she feel touch with everyone who really care for her, she know that they all feel worried for her and kept watching over her when they shoot running man, but she still couldn’t let herself open her heart to them, she is introvert and people usually have problem to get close to her but those kind oppa really special to her, ji hyo cry in silent and she still cover with her hands to prevent her making sound, she don’t know how long she is been hiding there and she confuse how to face her oppa after she run away like that, then someone knock the door.

“ ji hyo . . . . . “ jae suk calling her “ ji hyo . . are you ok there ? “ he ask with worry, everyone worry and surprise when ji hyo running away like that with tears in her eyes, they never see ji hyo cry before so it kind shock for them to see ji hyo like that.

Ji hyo wipe her tears “ I . . I’m ok oppa “ reply ji hyo with hoarse voice.

“ come out ji hyo . . . oppa really worry about you “ said jae suk, ji hyo don’t want him to see her like that but she really need a shoulder to cry right know and jae suk is like her own brother and she love and respect him a lot, ji hyo then open the door.

Jae suk feel heartbreaking looking at red eyes and tears on her cheeks “ ooohh ji hyo . . “ he said and ji hyo throw herself into his embrace and jae suk let ji hyo cry for a while, joong kook watch that scene and he feel pain inside just like someone stab his heart with a knife, he still shocked when ji hyo running away with tears in her eyes and now he see ji hyo crying, she always smile no matter how bad he treat her but now he realize that she really good hiding her own feeling, seeing her crying like this make him feel worst.

“ she is good in hiding her feeling hyung . . she will cry when she is alone “ said kwang soo, jong kook looking at him with curious.

“ how you know about that ? “ he ask, he feel jealous because kwang soo seems very close and know her better than everyone.

Kwang soo staring at jong kook with sharp eyes “ I’ve caught her cried couple times, I want to pacify her but I thought she need to be alone that time “ reply kwang soo, he knew what caused ji hyo cried, he and ji hyo really close and he hated when jong kook behavior toward her really hurting her “ I always want to said something to you hyung but I never got a chance “ he said.

Jong kook still watching over ji hyo and jae suk “ what do you want to say ? just tell me “ reply jong kook.

“ I only can guessed what make hyung acted like an to noona but I want to tell you that your behavior really hurt her “ said kwang soo, jong kook totally shock listening to him “ noona may never showed it but we talked a lot and I knew how much you hurt her “ he add, jong kook still can’t believe what he just heard “ I don’t know if i’m doing the right thing to tell you this but . . . “ kwang soo look uneasy but jong kook want to know what more he want to tell him.

“ but what ? “ ask jong kook, he can’t hide his curiousity.

“ ji hyo noona think to quit running man “ finally kwang soo tell him, jong kook feel like he just hit by a lighting listening to kwang soo revelation.

“ what ?? quit running man ? “ he ask disbelief, then he imagine if he can’t see her, then he realize that he think the same thing.

Kwang soo nod “ yes . . her contract will end next month and her parents want her to quit showbiz for good after what happened “ reply kwang soo, he don’t know how much jong kook  know about what happened to ji hyo since her dating news made headline.

Jong kook feel that he missed something “ what do you mean ? what happened to her ? “ ask jong kook.

“ you better find out  by yourself . . “ reply kwang soo and he about to leave but he stop then he look at jong kook with serious “ I hope you wont hurt her again, ji hyo noona is very kind woman and I hate to see people hurting her “ said kwang soo then before jong kook can said anything he leave, jong kook feel puzzled with all this, he feel that everyone know something that he don’t know, he curious and want to know, but he have no time now since they will landing soon, jong kook see jae suk still pacify sad ji hyo and he wish that he is the one who try to make her better, he want to be a shoulders to cry on for her, wipe her tears and make her sure that everything will be alright, jong kook back to his seat and thinking everything that just happening.

            Around 9pm running man member arrive at Incheon airport, reporters and fans who camp since afternoon look impatient to interview ji hyo, she become hot topic after her ended relationship leak to media, everyone now want to know the truth, her agency confirmed that the relationship with ceo ended  but they refused to gave detailed, ji hyo been in public eyes since her  portrayed as monday girlfriend, she and kang gary are couple that people adore soo much and everyone support them to dating in real, then her dating her agency ceo exposed to media, people feel disappointed because they feel she betrayed kang gary, disappointed fans lash out their anger toward ji hyo and make her life like in hell since then, monday couple fans are very happy with the news because now ji hyo will back into gary arms, reporters then spot running man cast out from vip arrival gate and along with enthusiasm fans they all running towards them, they almost can’t see ji hyo then they realize that ji hyo walking between her oppa, airport securities and personal bodyguard try to protect rm cast and staff.

“ ji hyo ssi is it true that your relationship with baek chang jo ended ? “ ask one reporters.

“ is it because another man or woman ? “ ask another reports, camera flash are everywhere and ji hyo cover her e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter