/ cf02

 / ATARAXIA: archive
plebians + me (8 people)
person, person, pe...
person #1
person #2
tall boy pLeASe date me i only want your love
person #3
no thansk lmao
person #2
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ im kidding my friends told me to do that ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
person #4
y r u crying then lololol get rekt lololol
person #5
ill date you!! i love you gogi why wont u accept my undying love for you ILOV E YOu
person #6
are we jst gonna ignore the meme person 1 sent to the group....its great i love it marry me
person #6
oh also lol person 1 how are u doing i think that hyungwon pic means ur sad or smth
CHAPTER TWO: SPOOKED
 
NES*NOTES : AHAHAHAHAHaHAhhah kk
C-2/ BOO
change the colors u ding dong
 
october 20, 2016: still carnival day one
 
by about four in the afternoon, the crowd began to die down and there was a lull in food and game activity. this was around the time that the managers of the booths would take short breaks to walk around the carnival and see the attractions for themselves, mainly because it was hard to stand in front of a bunch of food all day without being able to eat it.

this must be how kiyeon feels... thought the boys running the tteokbokki and meat skewer booths almost simultaneously, then realizing that pretty much no one would be coming to eat their food after lunch. both glanced at each other briefly before glancing back at the food. the two both pulled an amount of money out of their pockets and deposited it in their designated cashbox. jihyuk and hyogyu began eating at least one serving of each of their foods until they spotted the president walking their direction. it was hard to tell if she had noticed what they were doing, being preoccupied with chatting with different guests every two seconds. when she had finally gotten her way to the booths, she sighed.

"boys, i have to commend you for not touching this food all day," both of them swallowed. "honestly, if i were you, i would have probably snuck a few rice cakes while people weren't looking. good job, guys." she dropped a few coins onto each of their booth countertops, took one serving of each, and left. both were holding their breath until she made her way off, jihyuk's temperature probably rising with every second she spent talking to them.

hyogyu had tossed the stick of his skewer in the trash and stuffed the beef into his mouth. he almost choked. jihyuk, on the other hand, hid the cup full of rice cakes behind the counter and left one in his mouth while she talked. after releasing their breaths and finishing off the rest of the food they had "stolen," the two boys decided they needed to take a break and explore the other booths in order to experience the carnival to its fullest.

maybe i'll visit kiyeon's mini restaurant later...
 
it was slow for those manning the game booths, as well. the seniors in class 3-c watched carnival guests walk past their booths for a little over half an hour. they had a lot of money saved from opening time, so business wouldn't be hurt, but it was just too boring to be standing around without anything to do. the two standing behind the ring toss booth made no effort to draw any extra attention to themselves, mostly because all the guests they'd seen had already been to their booth at least once. woo looked at jiyul, who was leaning on the counter and spacing out.

"hey, do you wanna go do something?" he placed a hand on his nape. "seungcheol will be back soon, so it's not like the booth will be abandoned..."

there was a silence following that might have been understood as strange to someone on the outside, but this was normal between both of them. jiyul straightened her back and nodded before the two started walking in the direction of the third years' building. the two remained next to each other, but kept a good few feet away.

woo broke the silence by cracking his knuckles, only leading to his drawing jiyul's attention. he opened his mouth to apologize, but, as if she already knew what he was going to say, she shook her head. the silence continued again, briefly.

"uhm—"

"i'm gonna stop by class 3-a for a little bit, you can do whatever until i come back." jiyul ducked into the packed classrom, leaving woo outside. he was slightly confused by this ordeal, but decided not to let it get to him and check out the other class's promotions. jiyul sighed once she entered the classroom.

how did i spend over three hours with that face? she sat herself at a table near the entrance, one of the waiters immediately coming by to ask her for her order. she seemed
 

man oh man
 

mbtd
 
janyu the badass is back