The Video

You're Our Baby Girl

 

An emergency meeting was called in to the SBS building in the center of town. No sound came out from anyone’s mouth. The once puffing PD stood in front of the huge meeting table that Infinite and their manager were sitting at. She paced backwards and forwards, over and over again. Each of the members kept to themselves. Sunggyu played with his phone, Dongwoo found an inanimate object on the table to kept himself amused, Woohyun played with his hands as did Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong. L on the other hand was in another world. Flashing back into the past then back into the present.

“In the back of my mind,” The PD started off. “I had a feeling this would have happened.” She paused for a moment and looked at the members. “But, I never thought it would happen this soon.” She sat down at the table and placed her head in her arms. “My boss is going to kill me.” This caused the manger to laugh. The Infinite members looked at him like he was dead to them. He stopped and put his head down. At that moment the door to the meeting room opened. Infinite stood and bowed to the person who was walking in. He was old but looked young for his age. Behind him followed his young personal assistant. The PD stood and bowed towards them as well. “Ahh, Mr. Park good morning.” He bowed back as he sat down at the top of the table.

“Good Morning all, please take a seat.” His deep voice rang through the room. They all sat and looked back down at theirs hands. “Now, this situation that has arose. Can anyone tell why she left the house like that?” Everyone shook their heads; some even shrugged their shoulders. Mr. Park told his assistant to turn off the lights as he pressed a button that brought down a screen. “Pay attention boys.” They all looked up at the screen. A video started to play.

 

The Video

 

‘Date : 4 June 2011’ The words on the screen said. As usual, a figure entered into the living room of the dorm. It was you. “Sunggyu Appa? Woohyun Appa?” You said as you walked around looking in each room. “Hoya Appa?” You sighed and walked back into the living room. There you found a note on fridge.

 

‘_________, the boys have taken Haneul out for a while. I don’t know when they will be back. By the way, Happy Birthday.

 

-Manager Appa’

 

You smile a little bit and folded the note. ‘They must be preparing something,’ you mumbled as you put the note in your pocket. Hours passed as you waited for them. 30 minutes became 1 hour, 1 hour became 3. You sat in at a small table with a pink cupcake in front of you. You had a camera sat in front of you. ’11:58pm’ was the time shown on the screen. The room was dark, the only light was the one coming from the candle on the cupcake. ‘I wonder if they really did remember?’ The clock then turned to 11:59pm. You sighed. ‘Happy Birthday to me then,’ You blew out the candle and switched the camera off.

 

End Of Video

 

Infinite mouths were wide open.

“We forgot her birthday.” Dongwoo sighed. They all felt guilty.

“But Haneul said her birthday wasn’t till the end of this mouth.” Woohyun said.

“You believed her?! That girl got you wrapped around her little finger.” Sunggyu spat out.

“Actually, she’s got you all wrapped around her little finger. Even you L.” He said pointing at L. “Do you remember _____’s award ceremony?”

“What award ceremony?” Sungjong asked in a confused voice.

“Exactly,” Mr. Park got up from his seat and started to pace backwards and forewords. “Haneul told another lie, she said that it wasn’t happening anymore but it was. The poor Outdoor PD had to tell _____ a little lie.” More guilt filled their hearts. “Think about it boys,” Mr. Park walked out of the room. 

Author Note

To my dear readers, 

here is the 3rd part.... now a question has been brewing in my mind. 

Do you guys want me to do a prequel to this? So you get an idea of what happened when she first moved in and how her and L baby fell in love?

Leave an comment if yah wanna have the prequel

BTW, Share the love 

comment.... 

Peace out <3