The Morning

You're Our Baby Girl

 

Morning sunshine shone through the cracks in the curtain as the manager of Infinite came waltzing into the living room of Infinite’s dorm. He looked around for you but you were not to be found. ‘Hmmm, she must have gone out to get something,’ he thought as he proceeds to go wake up everyone.

“Unnie!! Can you make my breakfast?!” Yeo Haneul yelled as she entered the empty living room. “Ehh?? Where’s ______?” Woohyun came walking out of his room rubbing his head.

“Manager hyung said she’s gone to the shop.”

“But she went to the shop yesterday morning. Aish, I’m going to be late to school because of her.” Haneul whined. “Appa? Can you make me something to eat?” Woohyun looked at her. He was about to say no but she started to pout.

“Fine, go sit down.” He stalked off into the kitchen to make her food. She smiled and went and sat in the living. Slowly, all the members arose from their deep slumber and gathered in the living room.

“Where’s ______?” Sungjong asked. Haneul looked up at him and shrugged her shoulders.

“Shop, but I don’t know what for though. She went shopping yesterday.” Woohyun walked in holding Haneul breakfast.

“Here,” He gave her the bowl.

“Thank you Appa!!” She said shining her brightest smile. He smiled back to her and walked off. At that, L walked out of his room with a sleepy annoyed smile on his face.

“Whats wrong with you?” Sungyeol asked as he sat down next to Haneul with his cup of coffee.

“I had a strange dream last night.” He said rubbing his head.

“You always have weird dreams.” Hoya‘s voice popped out of nowhere.

“No, it’s like really scary weird. Also, I have a bad feeling about something.” L looked around the room for someone in particular but he didn’t seem to find them.

“Appa, have some of this?” Haneul said while getting and shoving some food into his mouth. Suddenly, the door slammed open to show a puffing PD.

“Noona? You’re here early.” Dongwoo said stalking out of the bathroom. “Why are you puffing?”

“_______,” She puffed out. The name caught his attention.

“What about her?” He asked.

“Yah! Show them the tape... God I am so un-fit.” She muttered out while yelling at the young assistant. The assistant bowed and ran off to get the thing she wanted. Everyone gathered around to look at the tape. At about the 3:20 am mark, the light in the living room. A lone figure dressed for the cold weather walked into the room.

“Ahh. It’s _____.” Sunggyu pointed out the obvious. They watched as she started to write the message. It slowly started to add up in L’s head. Dumbfounded by the message, Infinite walked away from the Puffing PD and sat in a circle. Haneul mood seemed to have picked up after watching.

“Well, I’m going to get change.” She cheerfully got and left the room. Sungjong finally broke the silence with his cries. The PD came back in with another tape.

“Myungsoo, you might want to look at this.” She sat down next to and placed headphones over his head. He watched as you came into focus. He watched as you touched his cheek and brushed the hair out of his forehead. “Myungsoo-ah,” You whispered. “If fate is on our side, we will meet again.” You caressed his cheek. “But if it not, goodbye Myungsoo. I hope you know I love you. Please live well.” With each action, the hard layer that he had kept cracking. ‘It wasn’t a bad dream’ he thought. When you leaned in to kiss his forehead, the tears over flowed on his face.

“Myungsoo-ah, are you okay?” Dongwoo asked as he came over to see what was wrong. Hoya followed his counter part.

“It wasn’t a weird dream at all.” L said between the tears. Hoya took a look at the video and gave L a comforting smile.

“Appa! Appa!! Take me too school!! Haneul came zooming in. She pushed Hoya and Dongwoo out of the way and grabbed L’s arm.

“Not now Haneul.” Dongwoo said grabbing her arm but she shook it off.

“Appa, forget about her. You have me now.” She whispered in his ear, which wasn’t a great. He shook her off his arm and looked at her in disgust.

“How can I forget about her! You will never replace her!” He yelled at her before storming off into another room. Haneul pouted and turned to the others but they were gone. ‘And here I thought it would be great to get the invisible person out of here.’ 

 

Author Note 

Okay, here's the deal. I just realised this is not going to be a two-shot anymore but more like a four-shot thing.

Hope you're not disappointed with this :P 

BTW i have a tumblr that i don't go on often but i am now starting to post links to my stories on so yeah

http://theoneinamillion.tumblr.com/

Follow, share the love, comment <3

Goodby my dear readers 

Peace Out <3