Can't Be Away From You

Little BANGs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saying that Little Seunghyun is close to Daesung is an understatement. The ones who see their relationship would put ‘extremely’ before ‘close’, because they are more than close. He would go play with the younger, he would hold his hand to the school, he would gladly watch over him at playground and everything else. Little Seunghyun is more than happy to have a hyung like Daesung. Sometimes, Little Seunghyun would spend his night to sleep in Daesung’s embrace because it feels better than blanket.

Little Seunghyun loves Daesung. Daesung loves Little Seunghyun.

As simple as that.

***

 

 

The Lee couple moved to the apartment last, making the five houses on the fifth floor full. The couple were so young and the other families never expected they already have a son until the heartwarming party. He was at his grandparent’s house when we were busy moving in, Mrs. Lee said.

Daesung was sitting beside Mrs. Lee when he fell in love with the baby. He stuck his eyes to the little baby who was in his mother’s embrace and watched everything about the baby. The fingers were so little and cute when it moved and his cheeks were so chubby Daesung wanted to poke them. But he was so afraid the baby would break that he only slightly touched the toes. The baby wriggled and his toes moved after Daesung touched it. His heart skipped a beat, afraid that the baby would cry and Mrs. Lee would scold him.

Daesung looked up at the woman and found she was smiling at Daesung. He sighed in relief but he was sorry anyway. So he apologized silently to the woman.

“Don’t worry. He’s a heavy sleeper,” the woman said. “And Aunty thanks this baby for being so considerate.”

The little boy answered the smile with the smile, too. “Baby is so cute, Aunty. Like Doraemon. I love Doraemon so much!”

“So you will love the baby?”

“Of course!” there were a lot of twinkles in Daesung’s orbs. “He will be my first dongsaeng!”

“Really?”

“Yeah, all I have is Noonas and Hyungs,” Daesung began to count with his fingers. “Three Noonas and four Hyungs!”

“Woaaahhh! You’re smart!” the woman ruffled the kid’s hair after she realized that the kid counted all the kids on fifth floor who were older than Daesung. “You will be a good hyung. Who is your name, Kiddo?”

“Kang Daesung! Three years old and love Doraemon and drawing and love Baby, too!”

“Then,” the woman waved the little hand of her baby, “I am Lee Seunghyun. Nice to meet you, Hyung.”

Daesung’s heart raced when he was called Hyung. Well, not the baby, but still. It felt nice. But… “Oh, then we have two Seunghyuns?” Daesung scoffed when he remembered his arch enemy.

“Oh?” the woman tilted her head. “Who else?”

“That!”

The woman looked at where Daesung’s finger pointed at. Maybe the other Seunghyun felt the attention, so he stopped playing with the other boys and went towards the baby and Daesung.

“What?” He cockily said to Daesung. “Why were you pointing at me?”

Daesung’s mood down in an instant.

“So we will have Big Seunghyun and Little Seunghyun here?” the woman exclaimed. “What a good thing!”

Daesung just doubted the Big Seunghyun part.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter