Daesung and Big Seunghyun

Little BANGs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Aish Hyuuuuunggg… Get your own crayon!” Daesung kicked Big Seunghyun. The small eyed kid was trying to pull the box of crayon from the older kid, but to no avail. Big Seunghyun indeed was stronger than him.

“I don’t have crayooon! I want to draw something but I can’t use watercolor! I want a blue crayon!” Big Seunghyun finally could take the crayon from Daesung’s hand, stuck out his tongue while dancing to celebrate his victory. As much as Daesung wanted to use force, he knew very well he wouldn’t stood a chance. He looked at the source of his anger and clenched his fist. He went out from Big Seunghyun’s room and slammed the door. He kicked and hit the air, pretending that he was kicking and hitting Big Seunghyun.

“Hyong?”

Daesung’s frown turned into a smile when he heard the particular voice. He ran to catch the little boy who caught his heart. “Heiiii Little Seungseung! Why are you here?”

“Mom is here to take something from Aunty Choi. Why are you here, Hyong?” Little Seunghyun tilted his head and his panda onesie made the younger cuter. Daesung hugged the younger tight. Vanished his anger from the Big Seunghyun before. “Daesyong Hyong?”

“Ah, I was playing with Seunghyun Hyung. But he is now busy drawing something with my crayon,” Daesung sighed.

“Crayoooon? Drawing?” Little Seunghyun’s eyes lit up. “Let’s draw syommthiing!”

 

The two kids went back to Big Seunghyun’s room. Little Seunghyun walked towards the oldest kid and then grabbed a crayon from the box. “Hyoonie Hyong! Seungseung wants to draw!”

Without any words, the oldest kid gave Little Seunghyun papers and in no time two Seunghyuns were busy to draw something, leaving Daesung all alone.

Daesung snickered at the sight. He walked towards the book shelf and took something from it. With a heavy heart, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter