Tummy Ache!

Little BANGs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

If Jiyong could pick a task that he wanted to avoid as long as he could, for sure it was to babysit Little Seunghyun. There was a slight guilt in his heart, actually, because Aunty Lee knew that he and Little Seunghyun don’t go well with each other. Not in a bad way, like, Jiyong would avoid Little Seunghyun and all, but he’s always been at the last of the list when it came to babysit the first child of Lee Family, and it somehow made a distance between him and Little Seunghyun.

Big Seunghyun would be at the very top of the list and below that were Daesung and Youngbae. Big Seunghyun was strictest one, because he would make Little Seunghyun sit and learn something. Daesung and Youngbae were at the same level, they would just, singing, dancing and drawing when they accompanied Little Seunghyun at his apartment.

What should I do?

 

Jiyong gulped. He never accompanied Little Seunghyun alone when their parents went away just for a mere two or three hours to the hospital to check his soon-to-be little sister that was still on his mother’s tummy. It was always Jiyong and Big Seunghyun, Jiyong and Youngbae, or Jiyong and Daesung; and most of the time, the other boy was the one who would keep the youngest amongst them busy, not Jiyong.

Aunty Lee said that Little Seunghyun didn’t have homework for today and she was sorry to disturb Jiyong’s sweet time (watching Taekwon V and Dooly it was) because the other boys were busy. Jiyong didn’t have heart to say no, moreover, he didn’t have any pretext to say no.

So he nodded and Aunty Lee immediately told him to just knock the door and Little Seunghyun would open the door for him.

“When he says ‘Shall no animal come to here’, you have to answer ‘I am the great Yong-yong, Dragon of Kwon’”

Jiyong rolled his eyes and asked for other’s answers and Auntie Lee shrugged, saying that the question and answer always changed every time. She just discussed it with Little Seunghyun as the safe code and she would deliver it to the boy who accompany her little boy for the time being. Well, Jiyong knew it already but he never heard the question. Then, she said she remembered that Big Seunghyun had to growl like a tiger when the same question asked.

So, after Aunty and Uncle Lee went out at six, Jiyong prepared himself to go to Lee Family’s apartment, bringing cards, Lego and crayons to the destination. Then, there he was, standing in front of the door of the youngest.

He knocked three times before he heard a voice speaking from the intercom.

“Shall no animal come to here.”

Jiyong sighed, still had no idea why he had to say the password. So he just casually said his name.

“I’m Jiyong Hyung, Seunghyun-ah. Open the door please.”

“Wrong!”

He took deep breath before shouting so his voice could reach the speaker, “I am the great Yong-yong, Dragon of Kwon.”

There was supposed to be a sound of rushing steps was heard behind the door, like when Big Seunghyun, Daesung or Youngbae came to accompany him. But Jiyong didn’t hear it. Is that because I didn’t say the password right at the first time or I am a boring friend for him? Jiyong thought. But before he thought it further, the door was opened.

 

He was welcomed by the messy face of Little Seunghyun, something brown was in the corner of his mouth and he could smell milk on his face.

“Were you eating ice cream?”

The younger kid nodded, “Wanna some?”

“Aunty didn’t tell me that I could eat ice cream, though. She only said that there was a cake for me on the table at the living room.”

“Oh?” Little Seunghyun tilted his head. “I thought it was all for me? I ate two slices, so that means I ate yours, too.” The younger scratch his head and grinned widely, “I am sorry.”

“No need, Seunghyun-ah.” Jiyong shook his head. “What do you want to do today?”

The younger shrugged. He walked to the couch and sat on it without giving an answer to Jiyong. At that time, the older kid was nervous already. He co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter