Chapter 5

Afraid of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Dara's class has ended she saw Thunder outside the campus waiting for her.

 

 

"Noona! Noona!" Thunder waved his hands & approached Dara. Dara noticed that her brother is limping when he walks.

"Does your leg hurt?" Dara asked,

Thunder frantically shakes his head, saying that nothing is wrong.

 

 

"Was someone bullying you? Did you get hit?" Dara is concerned.

 

"Nou-nou-nou~! Let's go home Dara noona, okay? Let's go home!" Thunder said.

 

But Dara knows something is wrong with Thunder so she insisted " Who was it? Who hit you Thunder?" Dara faced Thunder.

 

"Home! I wanna go Home now!" Thunder seems to be angry, so Dara just let it slide. She knows that someone is bothering her brother.

 

"All right, let's go home." Dara grabbed Thunder's wrist.

 

While walking....

 

"Noona...."

 

"Hmm..."

 

"Noona...."

 

"Why do you keep calling me?!" Dara asked.

"Dara noona.... Why don't we have a mommy? Everyone got a mommy. But how come we don't? ......Is it really 'cause were trash? Everyone says we don't have a mommy cause were trash? Is it true that were trash?" Dara was shocked about Thunders question, she didn't know what to say. But she has to be strong.

 

"No That's not true at all. If anyone says that to you again, you tell me okay?! Do you understand?" Dara said & only Thunder's response was a nod.

 

"Okay  then let's go to the store to buy eggs" Dara lights the mood up.

 

"Yay! How exciting." Thunder runs like a child.

 

If only we could say our parent's died. Then at least i wouldn't wonder why they threw us away. ~ Dara thought.

 

 

 

The next day, Dara is currently in her class reading a book.....

"Hey, Dara..." Bom whispers..

"Hmm? Are you going to say something" Dara response while reading the book.

"Just.... Isn't kind of weird?" Bom wondered.

"What is?" Dara asked?

"You know..the thing that happened..." Bom said.

"What thing that happened?" Dara is confused.

"His face... When you punched...." Bom said.

"Face?! Ahhhh..... You're talking about that sorry Son-of-a---" Dara exclaimed.

"Yah! Ssssssh! Are you crazy?! Keep quiet." Bom said to lower Dara's voice.

"I was just thinking.... Isn't it weird that no one talks about that it seem like.... People don't even know that you hit him~ Only you that stood up to him" Bom said.

"I guess it was just too humiliating for him." Dara smiled.

"Huh....maybe?" Bom wondered.

"Bom, I have to tell you....Just thinking about that pisses me off a lot. So let's try to avoid the subject, oh-kay?!" Dara threatened Bom xD

 

 

"That guy is the most despicable bastard in the whole universe " Dara thought.

 

"Hey!"

"Yah!! You should look up when someone's talking to you." That caught Dara's attention & saw that it was Tiffany bothering her. But Dara ignores her & continues reading the book.

 

"Don't you think? Arguing with you is a waste of my time. No matter how hard you study. Someone like you can only to so well." Tiffany mocked.

 

"Hah! You know my grades are better than yours, right? "Dara smirked.

 

"What,?!" Tiffany seems to be annoyed.

 

"If you have all this time to go around picking fights you should spend some of it brushing up on common decency." Dara said.

 

"Oh.. speaking of decency that reminds me why I'm here." Tiffany smirked.

 

"Go away---" Before Dara could finished Tiffany interrupted here.

"

"Don't you have a brother in the special education class." Tiffany said.

 

 

How did she find out?~ Dara thought.

 

 

"I think I just saw your retarded brother getting dragged off by some kids! yeah, i thought letting you know would be the 'decent' thing to do" Tiffany said.

 

 

When she heard that she immediately went out from their class room & dash to find her brother, Thunder.

 

"Hey, why did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter