Chapter 4

Afraid of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their class Bom & Dara were about to go to the cafeteria.

 

 

"But seriously Dara, what happened to your neck?" Bom is worried.

 

 

"Eh it was nothing really...." Dara said.

 

 

"Nothing?? Made you bruise you like that?' Bom asked again.

 

 

"Yeah...... I bruise real easily." Dara said.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly TOP came along with Tiffany.

 

"Well, look who  it is!I'm surprised to see you're alive."  Top exclaimed, but Dara just ignored Top and walked past them.

 

 

"What did you hear what I've say?!" Top seems to be pissed off.

 

"Dara can we just go please?!" Bom pleaded Dara.

 

Then Dara turned to TOP.

 

"Hey, will you please get over me already?!" Dara yelled making a lot of her schoolmates turn their attention to them.

 

"What?!Sandara Park you must have a hole on your head?! Are you crazy?!" Tiffany screamed.

 

 

 

But Dara continued "Were you hoping I'd return your feelings?"

 

"What the hell? She's completely insane." Top said in disbelief.

 

 

"Or if that's not the case, we shouldn't talk okay? We really piss each other a lot." Dara smirked and dragged Bom away from the hall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Right now Dara & Bom is in the cafeteria & Bom seems to be upset.

 

"Yah! Park Bom cheer up!there's no reason to let a jerk like him get you down. He's so not worth it. You should know it by now" Dara exclaimed.

 

"Yeah.... Uhmmm but when when you did that.... It made me kinda sad..." Bom said sadly.

 

"Did what?!" Dara asked.

 

"When you talked to Top like that ....." Bom explained.

 

"What its not like I've hurt his feelings" dara reason out.

 

"But still---"

 

"Just forget about him. He doesn't deserve you." Dara said.

 

"You know Dara, I can't just decide to forget him. I can't help it." After Bom said that.

 

 

 

She left dara at the cafeteria.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara is about to go to class when Tiffany & Taeyeon appeared.

"You , you should really learn your place. Obviously, if you think you belong at this school, it shows how little you know.By the way did you like what I did on the greenhouse?." Tiffany said.

 

 

Dara would just normally ignored them but, now she knows they're the ones who did destroyed the plants.

 

 

"What?!" Dara asked 

 

 

"I can tell from your face that you must have loved it." Tiffany laughed.

 

 

"You did that?!"  Dara asked again.

 

 

"I saw Kwon Jiyong had his eyes on you. I figured I'd save him the trouble & take care of it first. But when I saw the way you treated my Top.it made me think that I've should've just burned the whole place down." Tiffany smirked.

 

 

"I helped too." Taeyeon smiled.

 

"You're so pathetic." Dara said.

 

 

"Wow! You still don't get it? You're a nobody,,!" Tiffany screamed.

 

 

"All I heard you say was that you cut up some flowers, so what?You guys are just hopeless" Dara said it boredom & was about to leave. But then Tiffany screamed.

 

 

"Yaaaah!!! This isn't over!" And run into dara and push her to the floor &kicked her with the help of Taeyeon.

 

 

"What was that ??? Say it again I dare you!" Tiffany continued on kicking Dara.

 

 

"Who the hell do you think you are?You only got a scholarship cause your an orphan. You should be bowing on the ground with humility & gratitude." Taeyeon said while kicking Dara.

 

 

"Kyaaah" Dara only shielded herself from the sudden attacks she received from Tiffany & Taeyeon. She felt hopeless. But she doesn't want to give up so she grabbed Tiffany's hair.

 

 

 

"Who are you to say that? Huh? What makes you think you have the right?!" Dara continued on grabbing Tiffany's hair.

 

 

Then the teacher arrived "What's going on here?! Let her go of this instant. What's the matter with you? You follow me to me office!"  Pertaining to Dara.

 

"But I didn't started it-" Dara reasoned out.

 

 

"Save your breath I saw you hit this girl with my own eyes."

 

 

"She's telling the truth. Dara didn't start it." Bom arrived.

 

"Really?! If that's the case I'll let it slide this time." Teacher said.

 

 

 

"Omo you're bleeding! All over your knees, too! You need to go to the nurse office!" Bom said.

 

 

"Ehh... I'm fine it's no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter