Chapter 1

Afraid of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Want it woth your whole heart, pray for it. Imagine it, want it desperately, and chase it with everything you've got. Then someday your wish will come true~"

 

Right now, Dara is standing at the train station & then she started screaming making a lot of people turn their attention to her, but dara didn't notice that there's a guy who's been listening to her ranting.

"Bring it on."

"Take your best shot."

"You don't scare me at all."

"You horrible world just try & stop me."  Dara screamed at the top of her lungs.

And with that the guy smirked & was fascinated by her actions.

 

Dara is an orphan who's living with his mentally handicapped brother who's mind is a 10 year-old kid & because of this illness, her brother is been targeted by bullies.

That's why dara is trying to be tough & strong to protect her brother (Thunder). She's already dead on the inside & the only sole reason for her existance is Thunder. Thunder is her life.

 

Dara arrived at Shin Hwa Academy (the most expensive private school in Korea) and is now going to her classroom. When she arrived at her classroom. She found her bestfriend crying on her desk.

""She's crying on again, Oh! How annoying"  Tiffany said.

"Uggh! I know, seriously that Loser!" Taeyeon replied.

"What are u staring at?" Tiffany smirked at Dara.

"Did you do this?" Dara glared at Tiffany.

"And since when are orphans are allowed to barge in whenever they please?"  Tiffany said.

"She just doesn't know her place." Taeyeon laughed.

 

*Uggh calm down Dara! Ignore them! Just one more year & I will leave this place.*

 

"Whatever Loser! Let's go Taeyeon."  Tiffany laughed with Taeyeon.

 

Dara then approached Bom & sit beside her.

"Dara"  Bom cried.

"So why are you crying this time?" Dara asked in a bored tone.

"I'm *sniff* I'm so *sniff* upset! Huhuhu it's killing me."  Bom cried again.

"Unnie if happiness can kill, I would've died a long time ago." Dara said.

"What's the matter?"  Dara asked.

"I-i confessed*sniff* "  Bom said

"Oh to that playboy?"  Dara asked in a bored tone.

"Yah! Don't call him that" Bom laughed.

"Kekeke! Altight then- to your *Darling*? Well what did he say?" Dara smirked.

Bom just shakes her head , that indicates NO and cries hysterically again.

"So he rejected you?  Dara asked.

*Ah! Young love is always such a struggle* Dara shakes her head and stared at her friend.

 

" Did you asked why?"  Dara asked!

"He *sniff* he said I was pathethic *sniff* and he even told me to get out of his face."   Bom cried again. 

 

When Dara heard that, that made her blood boil. She hates when someone hurts her love ones.

"He di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter