How long?

Here We Go Again.

“How was the show?” Jiyun asked as she was getting ready for bed.

“It was good. Definitely missed Solbi’s fangirl moments, and the new guys she’s into are very cute. Young but cute” you said, as you were laying down in your bed. You felt bad. You weren’t lying about having a good time with Solbi. It had been so long since you two actually went to a music show and were able to enjoy yourselves. Enjoyed myself? You weren’t so sure if you actually enjoyed 80% of the show, but knew that you had to be there for Solbi. Especially since she was able to share how lonely she had been feeling this past year. But then you couldn’t really focus after getting that text at the cafe.

Why? Why was this happening again? Well, you were still thinking on contacting him. But why did he have to be the first one to do so? All these questions were running wild in your head, as you really tried to have fun at the music show. But it was difficult. Being at the different venues, reminded you of all the times you and Solbi went to every possible show you could attend after class. It brought back all those memories that you tried to put in the back of your mind. It made these past year seem like it was all for nothing. But you knew, that it was for the best. That in the end, pushing them away was the best decision.

“Well, of course. Aren’t they like 18 or something like that?” asked Jiyun, as she came out the bathroom with towel in hand. “I still can’t understand how she always goes for the youngest guys. How does that even make sense? She’s 22, yet …” her voice trailed away, as she stood in front of the window. Her eyes were staring at something into the distance.

“Are you okay?” you said, as you stood from your bed and headed towards her.

“Wh- Why is he here?” she said. She took a step back and ran to her bed, as she was staring at you.

“What the hell is wrong? Who are you talking about?” you asked.

“I think… you better look for yourself” she said, as she smiled at you.

You made your way to the window, and finally realized why Jiyun was acting that way. He was standing not too far yet not too close to your apartment complex. He’s still looks like a creep. You laughed to yourself just at that thought. But then you came back to reality. He was standing outside your apartment. Staring at you, or at least it seemed as if he was staring right at you.

“What?” was the only word that was able to come out from you.

“I think that's for you, isn’t it?” Jiyun asked as she was getting into bed. This made you turn your head and stare at her.

“What did you just say?” how would she know that he was here to see you?

“I’ve known. I’ve known for the past few months” she said.

“How? Why?” you said. You sat on the edge of your bed just staring at her. How did she know? You hid it from everyone, just like you promised you would. You were careful, or so you thought.

Jiyun looked at you, with the sweetest eyes you’ve ever seen. You were starting to ask yourself if this was the real Jiyun you knew. She looked down at her legs and smiled.

“He’s been doing that for awhile now. And not just him. There seems to be another one who does that as well. At first I was concerned, because that looks plain creepy. One night I was ready to call the cops, and as I was dialing the number, I looked up and he was gone. I’m telling you, it almost seemed like a Hollywood movie. I even thought they were planning on murdering me, or even r-” you stopped her mid sentence. “Jiyun. Straight to the point.” And this is when you realized, this was the Jiyun knew.

“Oh right. Anyways, so one night. I decided to come down and face him myself. I know, I know. I’m such a hero” you couldn’t help but to roll your eyes as you heard the words coming out of .

“So I knew he would try to run if I was to face him, so I went the backway. And funny enough, he didn’t notice me. So I just bombarded him with questions, I even threatened him. If he didn’t tell me the truth, I was going to bring out my knife pocket from my pants, and let him have it. Of course he got scared and spilled everything out” she said as she looked away, looking proud of her maniatic self. You knew that half of that story was probably true, and the other half. Well, it was probably due to the many shows she had been binging on lately.

“So he told you everything?” you asked her, as you tried not to look out the window. You could feel him, his stare, his warmth.

“Oh my god, just go! We’ll talk later!” Jiyun said as she jump off her bed, and started pushing you towards the front door.

“But-” you started saying, as she opened the door. She pushed you out of the apartment and locked the door. You were standing outside in the hallway, with your pajamas on, makeup running down with sweat, no phone or shoes on. You were about to knock back at the door when you heard footsteps approaching. Oh god, my neighbors are going to think I’m drunk or something. You tried to not look at whoever was coming down the hallway and act like you were looking for your keys.

And then the footsteps stopped. Oh thank god, they’re going into their place. You tried to take a look, but before you could turn around, you felt arms surround you. You were confused. What was happening? Oh my god, was someone trying to take advantage of you, just because you looked somewhat drunk? You tried to fight off the arms that were around your own arms. But then you felt their head next to yours, and in a second you were able to recognize the scent of this person. Oh my god. You could feel tears forming in your eyes, and you tried to fight the back. But it was impossible, the first thing you knew, they were already running down your cheek and into your chest. It was him. You were sure of it.

“I miss you. I miss you so much. I know you said you needed space, but I can’t give you anymore. I need you back” as soon as he spoke, you knew it was impossible to stop the tears from happening.

You turned your body to face his, and wrapped your arms around his waist. Embarrassing enough, you started sobbing. You could feel his arms wrapping against your shoulders, holding you tight. You felt his lips kissing the top of your head. You didn’t want to let go. You couldn’t. How could you? It’s been so long, and this is all you needed.

“I miss you too. I’m sorry. For everything” you managed to say as you laid your head against his chest.

He unwrapped his arms, and made your whole body face him. You tried to look away, but as you were turning you head, he took his hand and brought your lips into his. His lips started moving, and yours moved back without having to think about it. It was almost as if they were in sync. His lips were sweet and full and everything you ever expected them to be. His tongue was now discovering the inside of your mouth, and this made your heart tingle even more. The way his hand was making its way to your waist, the other one had already taken a hold of your neck. You had to stand on your tiptoes, as you brought both your hands to his face, and kissed him as you’ve never kissed anyone before. Your tongue decided to take control and explore his mouth now. You could feel the passion and temperature raising up. You moaned, and you knew you shouldn’t have done that. But your body couldn’t help the way it was feeling at that moment. As the sound of your moan, he pushed you against your front door and kissed you deeper than before.

The moment was ruined, as an elderly couple walked by and loudly coughed, making you realize that you were still in public. You slowly pulled away. He reached out for your mouth till the very last moment, until you turned your head to the side and he started kissing your neck. Oh . Not the neck. You took his face in your hands and brought him to face you.

“Sorry. But we are in the middle of the hallway, and seems like we’ve made quite a scene” you said, as he slowly gave your lips another kiss.

“I’ve been waiting a year to do that. And it was worth it” he said, as he smiled down at you.

You realized he wasn’t wearing anything to cover his face or eyes, and for a moment you were glad. There were those eyes once again. The ones that I fell for. I’m glad you’re back …… ~