NAVILLERA

Congratulations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Annyeong nae gongjunim (princess)!"

 

 

 

 

Sana jumped to her feet when Tzuyu suddenly popped out from nowhere like a wild mushroom. She puts her hand on her chest, trying to calm her racing heartbeat while glaring at Tzuyu, who was smiling at her like an innocent kid.

 

 

 

 

"Don't do that again!" Sana scolded earned a cute pout from Tzuyu. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

 

 

 

 

"Obviously waiting for you.. but it look like someone doesn't appreciate it." Tzuyu said in a childish tone. Sana gave her unamused face as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Are you sulking right now and what with that tone?" Sana asked, she was actually amused by Tzuyu's childish acting but pretend like she didn't.

 

 

 

 

 

Even since Tzuyu said she will woo her back, she didn't lie as she keeps pestering Sana and following her around like a lost puppy. And Sana is being Sana, was playing hard to get and enjoying every moment she had. But, as time passed by, Tzuyu started acting like a kid and it looks like the table has turned.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not." Tzuyu said, mirrored Sana's action as she crossed her arms over her chest and looked away, but turn to Sana immediately when Sana giggles and calls her cute. Whipped.

 

 

 

 

"So should we go now, uri wangjanim (prince)?" Sana mimicked her tone, but Tzuyu shrugged it off and pointed at her arm using her lips, signal Sana to link her arm with her. Sana raised an eyebrow playfully at her, feigning ignorance of what Tzuyu trying to make her do.

 

 

 

 

"Nevermind." Tzuyu said, feeling dejected with Sana endless teasing. Sana laughs at Tzuyu's dejected face before linking her arm with her and dragged the tall girl with her.

 

 

 

 

"Lets eat something, I am starving!"

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

They were standing near each other with their arms slightly touched while leaning against the rail, enjoying the Han river night view. Tzuyu sips her coffee, eyes keep glancing to her side and steal a glance at Sana's beautiful side profile whenever she has a chance. Who cares about the Han river when you have a beautiful lady beside you.

 

 

 

 

"Did you see something more beautiful than this view, Tzuyu?" Sana suddenly asked in a teasing tone making Tzuyu spit out her coffee. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter