Congratulations

Congratulations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Let's take a relationship break."

 

 

 

Tzuyu looked up from her book and stares at a girl in front her, desperately looking for any playful glint in her eyes, but to her disappointed, she saw nothing but seriousness in that pair of brown eyes. She just stares at her without utter any word, couldn't find her voice at that moment.

 

 

 

"I know I wasn't the only me who has grown tired of this relationship.You too right? So, it better if we take a break." She continued when Tzuyu still kept mum.

 

 

 

Did she too has grown tired of their relationship? She didn't know. As she remembers, she always fine whenever Sana were around. Scrap that, she more than happy seeing her girlfriend everyday like everything in this world doesn't matter to her as long as Sana were by her side. But she can't be selfish isn't she? If Sana didn't feel the same anymore, who is she to force her to keep this relationship.

 

 

 

 

"Okay." Tzuyu replied.

 

 

 

 

She was staring at the book in her hand, couldn't bring herself to look at Sana in the eyes at that moment or she will end up holding her hand and plead her not to go. Her heart sunk into her stomach when she heard sound of chair screeching against the floor and soon the seat in front of her was empty.

 

 

 

 

"If.. just if I am being selfish that day and didn't say okay, would you still mine now?"

 

 

 

Tzuyu chuckled bitterly as she looks at the picture on Instagram where Sana and someone who she know very well was smiling happily with a caption below it that enough to break her non-existence heart into pieces.

 

 

 

She shrugged the pain away before shoved her phone in her jean pocket as she walks through the pavement. It's has been two months since their so called 'relationship break' and Sana already found someone new while Tzuyu still in the same place, still couldn't move on from Sana.

 

 

 

Ain't I wasn't good enough for her?

 

Or I didn't treat her well until she grown tired of our relationship?

 

 

 

Tzuyu halted and turned when she saw Sana inside the cafe, cursing herself when she remember the background of Sana's Instagram picture just now was this cafe.

 

 

 

"Please take a seat, miss." Said the waiter who is in front of her.

 

 

 

Tzuyu smiles at him before turning around to find an empty table. She was about to run away if he didn't appears from nowhere. Her eyes met Sana's who already staring at her with shock expression all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter