Breath

Congratulations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hello.." Sana breath hitched when she heard Tzuyu's voice on other line. She covered didn't want Tzuyu heard her sob. "Are you there, Sana?" Tzuyu tried again, but Sana remain silence while tightened her grip on her phone. "I'm sorry for distubing you.. it's just that I miss you.. ugh, I'm sorry imma hang up now."

 

 

 

Sana shifted uncomfortably in the seat, her felt numb from sitting there for who knows how long. She pouted when Tzuyu didn't give her any attention as the latter was busy reading her book in silence. She didn't really like the library, it's just too quiet for someone like her.

 

 

 

 

"Tzuyu~ I'm bored playing with me." Sana whined. She laid her head on Tzuyu's book on the table while looking at Tzuyu, showing her best puppy eyes to her girlfriend. Tzuyu glanced at her before closed her book and started gathering her stuff into her backpack.

 

 

 

"Where are we going?" Sana happily asked when she saw Tzuyu already standing on her feet. "Date." Tzuyu said while winking at her in a flirty way. Sana quietly squealed in happiness before getting up from her seat and links her arm to Tzuyu when they walk out of the library.

 

 

 

"You ate like a kid." Tzuyu chuckled when she saw the way Sana eating her ice cream. They sat on the bench nearby to finish their ice cream before went home. Tzuyu pulls Sana closer and slung her arm protectively around Sana's shoulder when a strange man suddenly sat on the bench beside Sanaㅡtoo close for her liking. Tzuyu can feel her blood boil inside her body when the man eyeing Sana like a hungry wolf and about to choke him to death if Sana didn't suddenly pecks her on the cheek.

 

 

 

"Aww, my girlfriend looks cute eating an ice cream." Sana cooed as she playfully pinched her cheek. She chuckled when Tzuyu gave her are-you-crazy look. "Can I taste your ice cream?" She asked cutely. "B-but we have the same fla-" Tzuyu words being cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter