When The Cherry Blossoms Fade

Congratulations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hey.. can I come in?"

 

 

 

Tzuyu looked up from her book and looks at Mark, who was leaning against her door frame, still in his uniform. He just went back from his work and instead went to his room and rest, he decided to stop by Tzuyu's room. Must be something important, she thought. She nodded, closing her book and put it on the night stand. Mark walks into her room and sit beside her on the bed.

 

 

 

 

"Do you need something, Mark?" She asked, looking at the man beside her. She has got to admit her cousin looks so handsome in his police uniform, Sana is lucky to have him as her boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

"You know Sana aren't you?" He asked, but it sounded more like a statement. His sudden question caught Tzuyu off guard that she didn't has time to masked her shocked expression as she stares at him with her widened eyes. They stay in silence with only sound of the clock ticking in the background after that unexpected question being thrown at Tzuyu.

 

 

 

 

"Don't tell me she is your ex." Mark said again, breaking the deafening silence between them. Tzuyu knows she can't lie to him anymore. They have grown up together, Mark was the second person after Sana, who can easily caught her lying. "She is." Tzuyu quietly muttered. Mark groaned as he cupped his face and let his back fall on the bed.

 

 

 

 

"Dammit Tzuyu.." Mark muttered in frustration.

 

 

 

 

"I have moved on already if that's what you worried about." Tzuyu said a bit too quickly than usual causing Mark to roll his eyes.

 

 

 

 

"If you want to lie to me, at least hide that picture first." Mark pointed at the photo frame on Tzuyu's study desk opposite the bed. It was her picture with Sana in school uniform when they still together. You can tell they are the happiest couple at that time just by looking at it. He gets up from the bed and standing on his feet, ruffles her hair playfully and wish her a Goodnight before leaving her room.

 

 

 

 

"Anyway, Tzuyu.." Mark popped his head out between the door gained Tzuyu attention as she looks at him. "As much as I love her, I love my little cousin more. Go and get her, yoda!" Mark grinned before slamming the door shut.

 

 

 

 

"What..?"

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

Looking at the two cups on the table, Tzuyu shifted her gaze to the window glass and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter