----- Your Tears -----

Stay in my heart, Please...

Hello Buddy...

another update... sorry for any grammartically errors... :)

Enjoy~~

*bow*bow*bow*


  • Chapter 32 -

Jessica and Tiffany were sat on the couch on their living room, still hugging each other with tears were rolling from their eyes. It’s been an hour and Tiffany thought that both of them have been a little bit calm down, she asked Jessica.

“How long have you knew about this?” Tiffany asked looking away, tears filling her eyes once more.

“Not long.” Jessica replied, avoiding Tiffany’s eyes. Tiffany cleared .

“When?” Tiffany asked.

“My last day here in State, I was strolling in the park and saw Ta-Taenggoo… a week ago or so…” Jessica said

“Then it had to have been between last week and this week.” Tiffany said exasperated with all the head-shaking.

“I-I don’t know how to tell you” Jessica half-whispered.

“H-How is she now?” Tiffany asked while lowering her head, but Tiffany got no answer, so she looked up and saw Jessica covered her face with her hands.

“Jessi…”

“Je- Jessi… W-what are you doing?” Tiffany was startled when Jessica suddenly grabbed her wrist and dragged her to Jessica’s car. Jessica just kept silence, after she finish texting someone on her phone she looked at Tiffany and said,

"You'll find out soon..." with that words, Jessica drove them to a certain place. Both of them were silent on their way. Tiffany kept stealing a glance from time to time to Jessica, but the latter just focused her attention on the road.


"Jessi... What are we doing here?" Tiffany asked when they arrived at unfamiliar house for Tiffany. Jessica put her phone back to her pocket after texting someone. And a second later, the house's door was opened and two girls could be seen headed out of the house. One of the girl was seating on her wheel chair. Jessica saw them from a good distance, she held Tiffany's hand gently which made Tiffany look at her confusedly.

"Let's go" Jessica said. They walked silently behind those two persons. Tiffany have no idea whom they were because they were back facing her.

"Sunny, where are we going? You know i'm not in the mood" Taeyeon said with a hint of sadness, she has been cried for hours when Sunny asked and forced her to take a walk outside the house. Upon hearing those voice, Tiffany flinched and stop her walk which made Jessica stopped walking too. Tiffany was freeze on her position, those voice was sound familiar to her, it was the voice that she missed so much and she couldn't forget those voice, the voice that once she loved dearly to hear. Tiffany's hands were trembling, Jessica saw it and took it while squeezing it gently. Sunny stopped pushing Taeyeon’s wheel chair when she found a good spot for them, she turned the the wheel chair, that was when Tiffany saw her. She finally saw her... Taeyeon. Tiffany gasped, she pulled her hand out of Jessica's. She was shocked and covered , soon tears were falling from her eyes. Tiffany finally met her, she finally saw Taeyeon still alived. Tiffany sobbed hard when she saw Taeyeon was sitting on the wheel chair, Taeyeon looked so vulnerable, Tiffany couldn't bear to see her like this. Tiffany flinched when Jessica cupped her face and staring at her deeply. Jessica nodding her head as if she was confirming Tiffany, that it was really Taeyeon. Tiffany couldn't hold it any more, that was too much for her to handle, she turned and run away. Away from Taeyeon, away from Jessica. Jessica just stared at Tiffany's direction with sadness and pain. She turned around to see Taeyeon, Sunny noticed her from a far and nodded slightly. Jessica smiled, her bitter smile and left to chase Tiffany.

"Sunny what are we doing here?" Taeyeon asked when Sunny sat on the bench near her.

"I know you feel devastated now, but you need to refresh and clear your mind" Sunny started.

"I hope this place can refresh your mind" Sunny said while closing her eyes, Taeyeon was staring at her, she didn't know why Sunny always tried to make her feel better or cheer her up. She wanted to say something to Sunny, but she keep silence and tried to clear her mind just like Sunny said. Jessica has texted Sunny and said that she wanted Tiffany to see Taeyeon, Sunny was hesitated at first but later agreed and finally after many attempt she dragged Taeyeon out of her house successfully.


 

Jessica found Tiffany already seated in her car, Jessica got in and before she could say anything, Tiffany cut her.

"Take me home, please?" Tiffany said without looking at her, Jessica bit her lips and drove them back home. When they arrived at home, Tiffany went straight to their room and locked it. Jessica stood there in front of their locking door, she couldn't stop her tears falling anymore. She felt insecure, she knew that this would happen, but at least she was glad that she have done her part well. She didn’t hide anything from Tiffany again, she has told Tiffany everything including Taeyeon's condition. Although it was sad, but she has to face it wether she liked it or not. That night Jessica was slept on the couch at the living room, while Tiffany was in their room crying her heart out.



The next morning, Tiffany woke up and opened her door to see Jessica, but to her dismay, Jessica has left their house early in the morning. Tiffany saw a note on their coffee table. Jessica said that she has a big meeting and already bought Tiffany a breakfast. Tiffany felt bad for ignoring Jessica yesterday, but she couldn't help it. She was shocked and needed her time alone to think about it. Tiffany thought that she should apologize and make it up later to Jessica.

 

At her office, Jessica tried to keep her mind away from Taeyeon and Tiffany. She made herself busy and focus on her work. After their big meeting, Jessica got back to her office only to be tackled down from none other than her sister.

"Unnie!! I missed you" Krystal gave her a tight bear hug.

"Soo- Soojung?!"

"Of course your one and only sister, who else?" Krystal pulled back and pouted. Jessica chuckled then pinched her nose.

"Unnie, Yahh!!" Krystal rubbed her nose slightly while glaring at Jessica.

"You barely keep contact with me... are you still remember that you also have an awesome sister like me? Sheessshh… you are too in love with fany unnie to even notice me" Krystal whined, Jessica smiled bitterly and without a warning she suddenly hugged Krystal tightly. Krystal was a bit startled, she felt her shirt was wet, her sister was crying.

"U-unnie... W-what happen?" Krystal asked worrily, but Jessica didn't say anything. Krystal just rubbed her sister back softly, she didn't ask any question just let her sister cried her heart out.


Yuri was staring at her passport on her hand for a while. She was hesitated to go back to Seoul. She worried for Jessica, but she also needed to go back to Seoul for incharged for the Company. Yoona has called her half an hour before, she scolded Yuri for ignoring her call for two days. Yuri also wondered where Krystal was, because Yoona said that she was lost contact with Krystal after their last encounter at Seoul before. Yuri made up her mind, she walked to the boarding pass to going back to Seoul and silently prayed that Jessica would be alright.

 

"She what?!!" Krystal shouted, she was shocked when Jessica finally explained and told her that Taeyeon was still alived.

"Unnie... I uh... I... I don't know what to say" Krystal said when she finally knew the story. Silence engulfed them.

"W-what will you do now, unnie?" Krystal asked concernedly but Jessica didn’t say anything.

 

Tiffany's mind was full of Taeyeon and Jessica, she didn't know what to think and what to do. Everything was stuck in her mind. She groaned and rubbed her face frustratedly. After another 15 minutes, she took her phone and dialed a number that she had familiar with. When someone on the line pick it up, Tiffany's heart beat was beating irregularly.

"H-hello"

"H-hi Jessi..." for some reason it felt awkward for them to talk especially because last night event.

"Yeah T-tiff?"

"I-i'm uh... I'll prepare dinner for us tonight, so please come home soon"

"...."

"J-jessi?" Tiffany called when she got no answer.

"Y-yeah... I'll go home early today..."

"Great! I'll see you soon then..."

"Y-yeah..." Jessica answered with a weak tone and Tiffany knew it.

"And Jessi..."

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry... I-i'm sorry about last night" Tiffany said, silence engulfed them for another minutes until Jessica answered it.

"It's okay tiff... I'll see you soon"

Tiffany cut the phone and let out her breath heavily, she should prepare for their dinner and maybe it could distract her mind from Taeyeon for a while.

 

Meanwhile Jessica still staring at her phone deeply.

"Is that Fany unnie?"

"Yeah... She said we'll have dinner together at home" Jessica said

Just then her phone was ringing again which made Jessica's startled. When she saw the id caller, her eyes widen. She was hesitated a bit  but she knew she have to pick up the call.

"H-hello ..."


 


Tiffany felt satisfied when she saw that everything has been prepared well. She just needed to wait for Jessica at home. Their bell was ringing, Tiffany walked in a hurry to open the door.

"Good evening Jess- Ta-tae Tae?!" Tiffany gasped. She was shocked when she opened the door, it was Taeyeon not Jessica.

"P-pany ah..." Tears were streaming down on her face the moment she saw Tiffany. Taeyeon felt overwhelmed because she finally could see the love of her life. They were staring at each other deeply. Taeyeon tried to caress Tiffany's face, unconsciously Tiffany bent down slightly. Tiffany cried, Tiffany bend down and hugged Taeyeon who sit on her wheel chair instinctively. And Taeyeon, she tighten their hug because she missed Tiffany terribly.

~~

Outside the house not too far from them, Jessica, Sunny and Krystal saw the two past lover reunited. Jessica's tears was falling, she looked away and turned back. Sunny held her shoulder,

"It's hurt... Sunny ah... I can't help it" Jessica said weakly, Krystal hugged her sister and cried along. Not too long after Tiffany’s phone, Taeyeon called Jessica and asked her to talk to Tiffany. Jessica didn't know what had gotten her when she said that Taeyeon should meet Tiffany face to face instead of call her on the phone. After argued for some minutes, Taeyeon finally agreed to meet Tiffany at Jessica's penthouse. So here she was, felt her heart broken when she was the one who arranged all of this.

"I want to be alone" Jessica said with a shaky tone.

"Unnie?!"

"I'll be fine... Just-" Jessica trailed.

"Okay... But call me if you need anything, okay? D-don’t turn off your phone unnie" Krystal said, Jessica nodded. She gave a small smile to Sunny before left and drove her car away.


 

Jessica arrived at the beach, she turned off the engine. Jessica broke down, sobbing uncontrollably. She saw no hope, just days and days of pain ahead of her. Unfortunately, that maybe would come to be true. Her fear of being alone far outweighed any desire to get to know herself. Then the anger flashes in her eyes as she slams her fists on the big stone near the beach, ignoring the throbbing pain it left on her knuckles.There couldn’t possibly have been anything wrong with her. She was a good wife, she supported their relationship, was there for them, gave more than she did, kept shut and stayed with Tiffany loyally but Fate was playing with them, she knew something didn’t seem right anymore. Her breath becoming heavier and staggered as she looks up at the sky.

“Why??” Jessica whispered.

“WHY GOD? WHY?!! WHY ME? WHY US?!!” Jessica shouted, she kneel down and sob while mumbling why repeatedly. As if it was an answer, it was raining suddenly. The rain smacked against her skin, like a bullet through her heart, why couldn’t life be easier? Why did it always have to make all of the good memories become nightmares? Why??

Tiffany has called Jessica's phone repeatedly, but Jessica just let it be until her phone stopped ringing. When Jessica came back home, she saw there's no Taeyeon and the house felt cold and quiet. She walked to the kitchen and saw the untouched food Tiffany has prepared for the dinner.

"J-Jessi? Is that you?" Jessica flinched when she heard Tiffany's voice. Jessica glanced at the clock on the wall, it was 2 am. Jessica turned to see Tiffany. Tiffany gasped when she saw Jessica was drenched from head to toe. Tiffany quickly grabbed the towel from the bathroom and tried to wipe on Jessica. Jessica took it,

"I can do it myself" Jessica said shortly, Tiffany felt hurt but she understand. Jessica excused herself to take a bath.  When she finished and walked out of the bathroom, Tiffany was sit on their beds waiting for Jessica to join her on bed. But Jessica walked out of the room, Tiffany frowned.

"I'll sleep outside" Jessica said.

"Jessi w-wait!!" Tiffany back hugged her.

"I know we need to talk, but please don't ignore me" Tiffany said sadly. Jessica bit her lips, she turned around to face Tiffany.

"T-taeyeon was here before" Tiffany whispered while caressing Jessica’s cheek.

"I know… “ Jessica half whispered.

“W-we have talked about it… a-and” Tiffany trailed, she didn’t know what to say, she cried again so Jessica hugged her and both of them crying for the ninth time that day.


 


It was 3.15 am as Tiffany laid her ear upon Jessica’s chest she heard Jessica’s heart beating, thump… thump. Tiffany felt like she could hear Jessica love beating for her beneath her ribcage. Then Tiffany felt Jessica lungs inhale, then shudder with an exhale. Something wasn’t right, that breath was too shuddery. Tiffany looked up, and stared into Jessica’s eyes. She saw a tear in the corner. It was run down the bridge of Jessica’s nose, Tiffany wipe it away with her thumb, and looked deep in her eyes, seeing pain behind her eyes.

“What’s wrong baby?” Tiffany asked Jessica with a questioningly look in her eyes. Jessica shook her head, looking away from Tiffany.

“Is it me?” Tiffany asked, her voice was cracking at the thought of the possibility.
“I just don’t feel it anymore” Jessica said weakly as her voice cracked and tears spill from her eyes as she avoided Tiffany’s gaze. Tiffany kissed away the first few tears, tasting the saltiness of them.

“I love you.” Tiffany cried and laid her head on Jessica’s chest again, and sobbed into her shirt.

“I love you too.” Jessica whispered back bitterly.


Jessica cried, and Tiffany took her head in her arms and hold her close to her embrace, holding Jessica to her heart, hoping that Jessica would feel Tiffany’s love for her beneath her ribcage, like Tiffany felt beneath her. Jessica continued to cry, soaking Tiffany’s t-shirt with salty tears. Her words sink in and Tiffany started to cry, her tears splattered against Jessica’s blond hair, and run down and mixed with her tears. They were slide down and met face-to-face and cry together on the bed. They held each other as they cried, arms around each other, shaking, sobbing.

“I love you.” Tiffany said again.

“I love you too.” Jessica whispered back.

Tiffany felt like her heart’s being torn to pieces. Tiffany kept thinking about how they’ve been together for this long, and how she couldn’t have seen it coming. Wondering if Jessica’d been feeling it the whole weeks. Tiffany asked her what she wanted, but Jessica didn’t know. Jessica just couldn’t seem to stop crying and when Tiffany would stop, and then would look her in the eyes she would start up again.

“Jessi… “

“Tiffany… I just want your happiness… “

“What do you mean?”

“Tiffany… i… “

They say everything happens for a reason, even bad things, and Jessica truly believe that. Out of the ashes of her sadness and fear rose responsibility, forgiveness, and love. She made up her mind now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC



Sorry If you not found the next button to the next chapter... :))

Welcome new Subbies, Special thanks for: penguinmina243, Shin-A, nouramitsu and QinMeiSi for upvoting my story -->> You are Jjangg!!

So what do you think about this chapter? And what exactly TaeNy talking about??

What will happen?? i guess just two more chapters left ^^

i would like to read your comment buddy... :))