Stranger

Close Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stranger:

Those brown eyes gazing at him, those plump lips slightly open because of the shock that long black hair that complemented her petite frame. The way her eyes were gazing at him like they were piercing through his soul, like she was trying to read him. Even though he was sure they never met each other before, Jungkook was damn sure that she reminded him of someone, he doesn’t know who exactly but he felt familiar seeing her face… this morning.

He remembered now, she was going in the building he had a meeting at. He was walking out of the building too pissed to even look at anyone around him, nor like he cared, or had the time to look around and Jimin was following close behind him as his secretary. He was walking out of the building and she was walking in… How he remembered? He felt electrified by their accidental touch. He had walked a few steps until he realized what happened and when he turned around he had only seen a glimpse of the brunette girl.

He felt his phone almost slipping from his hands, for the first time in his whole 27 years of living he felt like air left his lungs, he felt weak and vulnerable who? The Jeon Jungkook, who didn’t give a second thought of which company he was going to save and which company he was bringing down.

It lasted only 3 seconds; he saw her face, the side of her face for 3 seconds… It gave him enough time to close his eyes and her side profile to finally stay forever in his mind…

All day, despite his busy schedule he was thinking about her all day, how could a stranger stay in his mind for so long, normally you forget a stranger in the spam of 2 hours no matter what, so why was she different? What made her so different?

“Mr. Jeon.” A woman’s voice snapped him out of his thoughts so violently like he was splashed with cold water on his face.

“Yes.” He turned his attention to her and coldly asked. “What brings you to my office?” He asked strictly like the CEO he was.

The young lady seemed hesitant to continue, thanks to his attitude, but she needed to get through this.

“I brought the file you asked for.” She said barely hearable.

“Leave it here.” He gestured to the front of his desk where other files laid.

She slowly and shyly walked forward, Jungkook let out a frustrated sigh showing his dislike toward her and her actions, he hated people who trembled in front of him, people with no confidence what so ever.  She laid the file on top of where he showed bowed respectfully and turned around to leave his office as embarrassed as ever. Jungkook didn’t care about her or if he made her uncomfortable he was the CEO and everyone was going to show some respect to him.

Another sigh

He picked the file in his hands and opened it. There Kim’s Corporation profile greeted him with information anyone would need. The CEO’s name, when the company was established, what the company was providing and how good was with the clients. He turned the page he already knew what the company did and in which fields the company mostly paid attention. He was thinking of making a project with another company or invest on someone else’s project, he thought that this was going to help his company grow stronger and expand in the business field.

He turned the page already knowing the basic information he needed to know, plus that this company was as big and as important as his. On the next page the names of the heads of each department were written, together with a photo.

He scanned the paper reading and pausing to stare at the picture so he could both remember the name and the face of each member. He already offered them a pretty good deal so he expected tomorrow the company to give him a call.

He finally got on the Manager Director --> Oh Hannah next to the name there was a picture of very beautiful girl with black hair, like the one he saw today and here he goes remembering the stranger, and pale face that made her beauty show more. Even thought she was not exactly that gorgeous she was still very beautiful.

He stared at the picture for a little longer than what he expected, he didn’t know but this stranger gave him so much warmth inside like he knew her yet he never met her. He shook his head totally forgetting about those thoughts and turned the page, he finally got on the latest project this company was trying to lounge and it was exactly what he needed.

 The new product was called, CLOSE YOUR EYES and it was a series of glasses, and the irony of title seriously was too much for him to take. What made those glasses different was the fact they actually took their time to make sunglasses that blocked the sun better than any other item on the market, plus the normal eyeglasses for people with bad eyesight were especially made to help them see better plus relax their eyes. He liked the ideas, the designs were unique, it was new and fresh as for the title it was catchy and he knew that it was going to work. He decided he was going to really double his offer in order to be a part of this project.

A knock on the door made him sigh once more.

“Come in.” He ordered.

Jimin’s head was pushed from the small gap he made to fit his head.

“The meeting is about to start.” He said with his eye smile.

“Coming.” Jungkook said and grabbed only the necessary documents plus the tablet he needed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter