Warmth

Close Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warmth:

They had sealed the deal with the Jeon’s Corporation; it was indeed a powerful company. T he next day after their accidental meeting, he seemed more confident than ever, a powerful aura emitted from him making everyone respect him. If someone hated him or not you didn’t know mostly because no one dared to look him in the eyes for more than a couple of seconds and not scatter away scared for his life.

He walked down the corridors like he owned them. Everyone bowed whenever he passed and he was greeted with smiles always. He was a big influence and it didn’t go unnoticed from Mrs. Kim. She was always right when it came to business partners and what was more suitable to her company.

The meeting went great, even thought Hannah thought that he was not going to agree to be part of the project, she was wrong he even wanted to double the offer. What made him to do something like that?

“Hannah can you please Mr. Jeon out?” Mrs. Kim asked Hannah as nicely as she could, as soon as the meeting was over.

Later Hannah was going to meet Jungkook to discuss a few things over the project and after that he was going to come every week to see how the project was going and what needed changes or were alright the way they were. All in all those two would have to meet more than what they thought they would.

Jungkook seemed a bit taken aback though. Wasn’t she a manager director? Why was she doing the job of a secretary?

“Yes.”Hannah simply answered and turned her attention to Jungkook.

“This way please.” She walked a bit further than him and leaded the way.

Jungkook together with Jimin walked behind her, after shaking hands with Mrs. Kim. She walked to the elevator and pressed the button. The doors opened and she let the two men walk and she only then got in pressing the lobby floor.

“I guess we meet again.” Jungkook talked while Jimin looked outside hiding a smirk his boss already talked to him about the young lady.

She smiled. “Well yes, I guess we do.” She answered confidently. Today was different she was taken aback but she was at work and whenever she was at work she was confident no matter what.

“Remember our promise?” He asked with a y smirk.

Was he trying to seduce her? Because it was working

“I do.”She answered simply but she let him continue with what he had on mind.

“How about we get that drink tonight?” He asked still with his charming bunny smile.

“I have to refuse once more. I’m way to busy sorry.” She explained with an apologetic smile.

“Then how about lunch? We can discuss over the project too.” He proposed once more.

She couldn’t refuse to that, one way or another she would have to explain or have a meeting with him so why not?

“Sure, just tell me the time and place.” She replied with ease.

He smirked satisfied.

“What time do you have a break?” He asked.

“Around one a.m.” Hannah answered softly.

“I’ll pick you up then.” He said and walked off the elevator not giving her time to even walk him out of the building.

He walked off coolly and confidently. She blushed at how confident he asked her out, like he had said those lines a million times, she would disappointed if he did because let’s face it it’s better to know you have the exclusively from someone than being just another girl.

She made some air with her hand and pressed the top button she was going to be called to her boss’s office anyway so why not go now? She couldn’t stop thinking about him. What were the chances of meeting him again? None and yet she met him yesterday and today got herself a business date with him, the Jeon Jungkook.

She was smiling the whole way up and until she opened her boss’s door.

“Oh you are here?” She asked coldly yet Hannah knew how fondly her boss thought of her.

“I have some great news.” The boss said once more, Hannah just nodded waiting patiently to know what these news was about. “I found an assistant that is going to work for me.” She said with a smile after so long.

Hannah mirrored her smile, about damn time.

“Congratulations.” Hannah offered with a smile full of relief.

“Yes Mr. Jeon called and said he had someone to take over the position, he said something about we should pay people for the job their assigned to do and not overwork them, well anyway the point is I finally found someone who is going to fill that position.” Mrs. Kim explained finally relieved.

“Is that person here?” Hannah asked happily.

“Sadly he starts tomorrow today he was needed at Mr. Jeon’s company.” Mrs. Kim said. “I’ll have to make you run some errands only for today.” She said with a smile. “Thank you for putting up with all that work though, it means that you are a great worker I’m happy I have you work for my company.” Mrs. Kim said with a smile. Even thought what she said disappointed Hannah she wouldn’t mind to do all that for another day, from tomorrow she was free.

“I understand. Well if you need me anything you know where to find me.” With that Hannah gave a respectful bow at her boss and walked out of the office.

She sighed

Well she should as well return to her work she had tone of things to do. First of all go to the designing department and take the new designs to see how the project is going and after that she had a meeting with the finance department plus the work she had from her boss, a couple thick files with the new project of shoes from another department probably needed her sign to continue.

What a day and it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter