Love

Close Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love:

Soft the bed was so soft she could sleep the whole day. She hadn’t felt so relaxed and so great in months. She turned to her side wanting to appreciate a bit more this precious time she had to sleep. She snuggled deeper into the s feeling the softness of the material, plus appreciating the mint smell that was confronting her…

Wait bed? Soft?

Hannah opened her eyes shocked to realize she was indeed in a bed, but not her bed. She run her eyes in every surface inside the room, trying to identify the place. The fact that it was dark didn’t help at all but made her more anxious than ever, the only source of light was coming from the open door but it was not enough to help her realize which room this was. She slowly checked to see if her clothes were still on… thankfully they were, she sighed relieved she was not or something similar.

But then again, whose room was this?

She slowly laid her feet on the floor and she was about to stand when a man with a white shirt and black sweat pants entered turning the light on. Hannah closed her eyes for a brief second thanks to the light and reopened them fast feeling scared of what to expect.

The last thing she remembered was standing in front of Jungkook’s windows being taken aback by the amazing view when everything turned black from then on.

So this was either Jungkook’s house, equals to his room or she was kidnapped…

As soon as her vision got clearer, she could finally distinguish the figure. Black short hair perfectly styled on the side, handsome face aka Jeon Jungkook, broad shoulders dressed in a white t- shirt making all girls to fantasize all kind of things ending with  black sweatpants that made his perfect seem more y than ever, all in all this amazing figure belonged to no other than the gorgeous Jeon Jungkook.

He seemed surprised seeing her awake and on her two feet like she was about to walk. He seemed more surprised because the doctor said that she wasn’t going to wake up any time soon, so he walked in, in order to take his laptop and maybe continue some of his work, thinking Hannah was sleeping, but no he came face to face with her standing up like she was about to get out of the room.

“You’re awake.” He finally breathed surprised.

Hannah simply nodded afraid to speak, not trusting her voice at all.

She looked around her dazed and when she was about to take another step a wave of dizziness hit her. Jungkook run to her side to hold her again.

“Are you ok?” He asked genially concerned for her health.

It felt so warm inside his embrace. Two strong pair of arms holding her close to his well build body, while he looked down at her concerned like they knew each other years, like they were lovers for years.

Hannah cleared in an attempt to speak better.

“What happened?” She finally asked confused on why she was on his bed sleeping and now dizzy.

He sighed. “You passed out on me two hours ago.” He said simply said, no irritation, anger, what so ever on his voice. “I called my personal doctor to come and check up on you, he left a couple of minutes before I came to the room. He said something about overworking yourself not eating well and sleeping less than your body can take.” He explained now sounding a bit angry more like concerned, but why?

“Oh.” Hannah talked again. “I overworked myself.” She chuckled. “How stupid.” It was more like she was talking to herself than Jungkook. Now that is why she felt more tired than ever she needed to relax a bit, but how? The projects are already on the right way only a few things to take care of and then nothing but success. She knew that from tomorrow on she was free from all the extra work working as a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter