What a Girl wants !

When Angels Fall

 

A/N : I have to clear sometime up. Minho or anyone will not be any gods. Girls Generation is the only goddess. Yuri is my main character as well as Taeyeon. You'll see more of Taeyeon soon. But Yuri is classified as Venus because I didn't want to name her after the Greek goddess Aphrodite but the Roman version. As for Minho he was the mortal lover of Venus in their past life. Everything will come into play soon. Just wait :) .

 

 

YoonA and Yuri were the only ones in the house today. Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, and Seohyun went job hunting while Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung are shopping for food.

Yuri-unnie, do you like Taecyeon and Minho?” YoonA asked looking to her best friend. Yuri was drinking her tea when she asked that. Yuri gave YoonA a silly grin.

I don't know. Taecyeon-oppa really upset me yesterday. As for Minho, I don't know yet.” Yuri said.

YoonA frowned when Yuri said. “Unnie, would you ever pick them over me?” she asked.

Yuri glanced at YoonA. “What do you mean?” she asked.

Like say one of them wants to take you away from us. Like marry you or something would you leave us?” YoonA asked.

Yuri blushed at YoonA's question.

I would never leave y'all like forget or never come back. But if I actually fall in love with one of them and asked to be their wife, then I would marry them.” Yuri said, thoughtfully.

YoonA frown deepened. She then got up and walked to her room, leaving Yuri to herself. “YoonA!” Yuri followed her into the room. “What is wrong? Why are you acting like this.” Yuri asked.

You don't get it do you?” YoonA looked at her. “Get what?” Yuri asked.

Nothing. Don't worry about it. I'm going for a walk.” YoonA said grabbing her coat before heading out. Yuri sighed falling back onto her bed.

Taeyeon had split from the other girls when she seen a sign of now hiring sign in a clothing store. She walked in and waited for the owner.

A man stepped out from the back and sat in front of her.

You're applying right?” he asked.

Yes, sir. Are you the owner?” Taeyeon asked.

Now, I'm the owner's nephew. I took over since he's on vacation. I'm Onew by the way.” he smiled.

Kim Taeyeon at your service!” Taeyeon saluted to him making him laugh.

I just have to interview you on some basic stuff.” Onew said.

Interview away.” Taeyeon said, ready.

Well, have you been convicted of a felony or any sort?” Onew asked.

I stole my best friend's chicken strip before if that counts.” Taeyeon grinned.

Onew's eyes wide. “I can't believe you'd do that. I know better then to bring chicken around you.” Onew said, seriously.

Taeyeon covered from laughing.

Next question. Do you know how to fold clothes, count money, and clean?” Onew asked.

I'm your girl.” Taeyeon smiled. “Then you're hired.” Onew smirked.

Are you freaking serious?” Taeyeon stood, ready to squeal. Onew nodded and she let her squeals go.

You start tomorrow morning at 8 til 6. You can wear any type of khaki bottoms and red blouse.” Onew said.

Thank you so much! I swear you won't regret this!” Taeyeon said running to the door and then stopped. “Hey, can I ask a favor of you?”

Sunny sighed as she sat on a bench. She couldn't find anywhere that she would like to work. “Might as well give up.” she said to herself. “You don't sound too confident.” a voice above her said. Sunny looked up to meet pretty brown eyes.

Hey, who are you.” Sunny turned to fully face him.

Sungmin. Pleasure to meet you.” he shuck her hand. “I'm Sunny.”

You don't look too sunny.” Sungmin sat next to her.

I was job hunting and none of these places interest me.” Sunny pouted.

You're not even halfway done looking if you stopped here.” Sungmin said.

I know, but all that makes me hungry and sleepy. I need some food to get my energy back.” Sunny said.

Sungmin stood. “How about this. I take you out to lunch and then help you look for a job. Having someone with you is better than nothing.” Sungmin offered.

I think you are just trying to find a to plan a date with me.” Sunny teased.

And? Lets go short stuff.” Sungmin took her hand and lead the way.

Hey, you're pushing buttons the short comment.” Sunny warned.

Sooyoung was looking was eating a hotdog in the park. “This is so good.” she grinned, eating away.

Ugh, here.” someone handed her a napkin. Sooyoung looked up to see Key.

Ugh, its you again. What do you want.” Sooyoung took the napkin from him and whipped more ladylike than she was eating.

Being nice. What are you doing out here anyway.” Key asked sitting next to her.

Sooyoung looked at him and scooted over. “I don't want your germs.”

Why you...” Key glared at her. “I'd touch a saliva before I touch you.”

Yeah okay. What do you want diva?” Sooyoung glanced at him.

I don't want anything from you. I just was walking in the park and seen you so I decided to say hello. I'm off of work today and you're the last person I'd want to see.” Key told her.

Where you work?” Sooyoung asked throwing her trash away.

S.M. Agency, idiot.” Key rolled his eyes.

Oh so you know the dude Choi Minho then?” Sooyoung asked.

Yeah why?” Key said.

One of my best friends has a huge crush on his since she met him.” Sooyoung said.

Venus huh?” Key laughed thinking how Minho explained her.

Yuri. Try not to call us by our past names. It brings back too many bad memories.” Sooyoung asked.

Alright. What are you are doing in the park by yourself anyway?” Key asked.

Oh dammit. I forgot. I'm suppose to be shop for food with Jessica-unnie and Hyoyeon-unnie.” Sooyoung slapped her forehead.

Want any help? I have nothing else to do.” Key offered.

Yes, please! Lets go.” Sooyoung grabbed his hand and lead the way.

Jessica was near the meat products and Hyoyeon was by the dairy area.

Jessica looked at the ground beef in disgust. “Unnie, how can you deal with cooking this.” she thought of Taeyeon cooking.

Jessica looked at her list of food Taeyeon wanted she had most besides pork and ground beef. “I wonder what unnie is cooking all this food for?” she said.

She lifted the ground beef my the edge and put it in her basket then did the same with the pork. She swung her basket around to hit someone. It was some boy.

Yah, watch where you're going.” she told him handing him her hand to help him stand. “What do you mean me, woman. You can't be swinging baskets like that.” the boy glared at her once he stood. “Well, sorry. I'm just trying to get out here. Did you see a girl with blond hair and was shorted than me by the dairy area?” Jessica asked.

The boy lead her to peek where Hyoyeon was at to see her flirting with some boy. “Oh, now I got to wait.” Jessica frowned. The boy was about to walk away.

Yah! Where do you think you're going?” Jessica glared at him. “You owe me.”

Eh? How do I owe you?” his eyes wide at her.

You body hit my basket. That was mean.” Jessica said.

You hit me first, woman.” the boy sighed.

Stop calling me woman! I have a name you know.” Jessica glared at him.

What would that be. You look like a Molly or an Cindy.” he grinned, teasing her.

It is Jessica. How old are you? Jessica asked.

21. And my name is Jonghyun.” he said.

I'm you're noona then.” Jessica grinned.

How old are you?” Jonghyun asked.

I'm 22.” Jessica looked to see Hyoyeon and the boy gone. “EH!?”

What?” Jonghyun looked then started laughing. “You were waiting for her and she up and left you.”

C'mon, you're buying this.” Jessica made him follow her.

Me? I'm not even eating it.” Jonghyun frowned.

My unnie is fixing a lot so you can come with me. She wouldn't mind.” Jessica offered, smiling.

Fine by me.” Jonghyun said.

Yuri frowned when she noticed YoonA has yet to come back. Is she that upset?

Then she heard a knock. “That must be her. She must've forgotten her key.” Yuri said running to the door. She swung the door open ready to yell at YoonA.

Im Yoo- Minho? What are you doing here?” Yuri blushed embarrassed.

Expecting someone else?” he asked, stepping inside.

No, it's just that my friend YoonA, she lives here but she went somewhere. I thought it might be her.” Yuri said closing the door. Minho looked around.

You're here by yourself?” he asked.

Yeah, pretty boring. Do you want a tour? This place is really amazing.” Yuri smiled. Minho grinned at her. “Yeah.”

I'll show you my dance room I have with my unnie.” Yuri smiled leading the way.

Minho followed her down the pearl hallway to the first room door.

Tada!” she opened the door revealing the dance.

My friend Taemin would go crazy over this room.” Minho followed her inside. “We are making our own music to. We have a music room down the hall. It's like Hyoyeon-unnie and I are the choreographers. We come up with our dances for our songs.” Yuri smiled at him before twirling in the middle of the room. “Sounds really interesting.” Minho grinned at her when she stop twirling because of dizziness. “C'mon, the backyard will probably make you come running back here everyday.” Yuri smiled grabbing his hand and leading him to the backyard. Minho eyes wide at the backyard. “Wow this is amazing.” he said. “I know right. I'm really good at football when I want to be.” Yuri grinned, remembering he is on a football team.

What you trying to say? You can beat me?” Minho smirked at her.

Definitely, don't let my looks confuse you. I'm very determined.” Yuri picked the football up. “We'll see about that. C'mon.” Minho said, racing her to the field.

Cheater!” Yuri yelled running behind him.

 

YoonA was sitting down in a nearby cafe eating a deli sandwich when Taecyeon sat in front of her.

What do you want?” she narrowed her eyes at him. Taecyeon looked at her for a second before shaking his head.

I can't visit a friend who looks lonely?” Taecyeon asked.

You're no friend of mine. You hurt Yuri-unnie arm.” YoonA glared at him.

I was upset. And she was trying to ignore me. I didn't mean to hurt her, honestly.” Taecyeon said.

Yeah? Really?” YoonA questioned. “Really. Now what are you doing here?” he asked.

I got upset with Yuri-unnie. She told me if you or Minho were to ask her to marry y'all if she actually loved y'all she would. And that means she's willing to leave us.” YoonA frowned.

I definitely won't be asking her, I assure you that. But everybody will someday get married, right?” Taecyeon said.

No. Not everybody. And definitely not us.” YoonA said.

What do you mean by that?” Taecyeon asked.

I've already said too much to you.” YoonA sighed wrapping her sandwich up.

Hey,hey.” Taecyeon put his hand on her shoulder. “You think I'd say something to someone when I'm trusting only you from your friends.”

YoonA bit her lip.

All I am going to say is Yuri is Venus.” YoonA said before leaving.

Taecyeon sat their with his eyes widen. “So they were right.”

Yuri lead Minho upstairs her room so he can use one of her towels instead of using the girls towels. Minho figured her room would look like this.

Figures.” Minho grinned sitting in her chair to the computer.

What?” Yuri said, pulling a pink big and small towel from her dresser. She handed it to him. “The color of your room that's what.” Minho said.

Hush and go take a shower, you reek.” Yuri grinned.

Like you're no better.” Minho stood.

I'll come grab your clothes to wash them quick so you'll have them when you get out.” Yuri said.

Alright.” Minho said before leaving the room.

Yuri went into her dresser and grabbed herself a white small and big towel and some clothes to change into.

She was going to use Taeyeon's bathroom.

She went into the bathroom Minho was in and grabbed his clothes, so she can wash them for him.

Yuri finished taking her shower and grabbed Minho's clothes from out the drier and brought them to her room. She thought Minho was going to be there but he walked in right after her. Yuri cleared after seeing him. He had a towel around his waist. “You should have been in here.” she tossed his clothes at him. Minho just grinned at her and began unloosening his towel. Yuri squealed and quickly turned around. Then she felt arms rap around her waist. Yuri turned and looked to him. Minho leaned down and kissed. Yuri felt her heart race and returned the kiss.

YoonA walked inside to see Yuri isn't downstairs. She really needed to talk to Yuri and tell her she told Taecyeon about her identity. She guessed Yuri was probably in her room. YoonA walked upstairs and stepped into Yuri and Jessica's room to see Minho kissing Yuri. “Yuri!” she yelled making the two break from each other in shock.

YoonA?” Yuri blushed, then realized YoonA had tears in her eyes. YoonA ran out the room. “Go see what is wrong with her. I'll see you in the living room.” Minho told her. Yuri nodded and followed YoonA to her room.

Im YoonA! What is the matter with you? Why are you acting like this?” Yuri closed the door to YoonA's room. YoonA was turned from her. “You don't get it do you!” YoonA yelled. Yuri looked at YoonA stunned.

Get what, what do you want me to get?” Yuri questioned her, upset. YoonA walked furiously over to Yuri. She then cup Yuri's face with her hands. “Unnie.” she whispered before kissing Yuri. Yuri pushed YoonA from her. “YoonA! Why would you do that!” she said, tears in her eyes. “I'm sorry unnie.” YoonA hugged her crying. “I told Taecyeon-oppa your identity.” YoonA said.

Taeyeon walked into the house with Onew and spotted Minho sitting on their coach. “Minho? What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked, curious. “I was visiting Yuri, then YoonA came and got upset. They are in her room.” Minho explained. Tiffany, Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk, Jessica and Jonghyun, Sooyoung and Key, and Sunny and Sungmin walked in.

Oh wow, what is really going on.” Minho grinned at Onew, Key, Jonghyun, Eunhyuk, and Sungmin.

Where's Yuri and YoonA?” Jessica asked. That is when they heard something fall then Yuri, red faced, come storming out. “Yuri-ah?” Taeyeon grabbed her by her arm stopping her before she does something she'd regret. Yuri jerked her arm from Taeyeon. “Unnie, go check on YoonA. I'll be right back I need to handle something with Taecyeon.” Yuri went into one of their top cabinets and pulled out her whip. Taeyeon and Sooyoung grabbed her as Hyoyeon, Jessica, and Seohyun hurried to check what happened with YoonA.

Sunny and Tiffany hand went over in shock at Yuri furious look.

Hey, you need to calm down first, Yuri. Whatever he did, we all will handle him. Not you alone because that's exactly what he probably wants you to do. What did he do anyway.” Onew told her. Yuri looked at him weirdly, wondering who he is, but brushed it off.

He got YoonA to tell him who I am! And if I don't find him, they'll figure out who were all are!” Yuri said.

Minho looked at Key and Jonghyun and nodded. “They probably know by now. If they are smart, they would keep they keep their distance if they know what y'all are capable of.” Key said.

I really don't care.” Yuri said. “Yuri stop acting like this right now!” Taeyeon yelled at her. Yuri sighed. “I'm sorry unnie.”

Right now isn't the time for you to be upset. They were going to find out sooner or later.” Sunny said.

Jessica came back from YoonA's room and looked at Yuri with a grin.

That was one hell of a slap you give her.” she said making Yuri frown.

Yuri!” Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Sunny scolded her.

I really didn't mean it first was yelling at saying I don't get it, then she kissed me, then she hugged me and apologized and told me she told Taecyeon my identity. I couldn't handle all that at once.” Yuri frowned, trying to defend herself. She really didn't mean to.

SHE KISSED YOU!” everyone gasped. Yuri frowned even more. “Stop that.” she told them.

H-how did this all even happen?” Sooyoung asked, amused.

It's his fault.” Yuri pointed at Minho.

How is it my fault?” Minho asked, confused.

Unnie, he kissed me in my room and YoonA seen and got upset.” Yuri told Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked at Minho wide eyed. “Aren't you bold?” she teased.

Woah!! Don't tell y'all were going to get it in my room!?” Jessica glared at Minho.

NO!” Yuri and Minho yelled, blushing furiously.

Seohyun and Hyoyeon came downstairs from YoonA's room. “We got YoonA to go to sleep. That was really a hit you gave her.” Hyoyeon grinned at Yuri. Yuri frowned again. “She told us tell you she was really sorry.” Seohyun said.

Yuri nodded, sad.

Alright, now since everyone is calmed down. Come in here and help me cook!” Taeyeon said.