Disaster A/N : Story is discontinued here! Sorry

When Angels Fall

 

YoonA woke from her slumber. She got out of her bed and proceeded downstairs. She heard people laughing and seen everyone was helping Taeyeon cook.

Hello.” She smiled softly at the boys who spotted her. They were sitting in the living room.

Onew, Sungmin, Minho, Jonghyun, Eunhyuk, and Key.

Im YoonA! Just because you were sleep don't mean you don't have to cook. Get your lazy behind over here!” Yuri yelled from the kitchen. YoonA smile brighten, she bowed the boys before rushing to the kitchen to help.

Yuri pulled YoonA to her and had her help her. “Lets sing a song!” Sunny cheered next to Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. “What do want to sing?” Taeyeon asked.

Gee!” Sunny grinned.

No,OH!” Sooyoung said

We just song that! Hoot!” Jessica stomped her foot.

Who you trying hoot, Jessica? Run Devil Run!” Hyoyeon teased

Eh? Too dark, Genie!” YoonA and Yuri said together.

Kekeke, YoonYul wins, two against random ones.” Taeyeon laughed.

Jessica grabbed Yuri and stuck her tongue at YoonA. “My Yuri!”

Hey! I had her first!” YoonA grabbed Yuri's arm pulling her back.

She is mine!” Jessica pulled back.

No mine!” YoonA jerked back.

Actually she is mine.” Minho popped out of nowhere and put Yuri over his shoulder.

YAH! Minho! Put me down! UNNIE!” Yuri panicked. She quickly tried to cover her bottom with her hands since she was wearing a skirt.

HEY! You can't do that.” Jessica and YoonA pouted.

Taeyeon and Sunny dropped to the floor laughing. Tiffany shuck her head at them, Sooyoung was too business eating the food she was making, Seohyun was smiling, and Hyoyeon was laughing as well.

Minho sat Yuri on the coach next to Key. Yuri began kicking Minho. Minho shrugged and sat next to her.

Why'd you do that.” Yuri frowned.

We had to ask you something.” Jonghyun grinned nervously.

What?” Yuri asked.

What's a Genie you were talking about is it real?” Eunhyuk asked. Yuri looked at them weirdly.

You're serious?” Yuri asked. All of them nodded. Yuri in some breathe before laughing uncontrollably.

Genie is a song we made. Hyoyeon-unnie and I choreographed the dance for it. You guys actually believed there was a real genie. Kekeke, I thought oppas were smarter than this.” Yuri laughed before getting up and walking into the kitchen. The boys blushed furiously as they followed her into the kitchen.

Guess what!” Yuri squealed. “They thought we were talking about a real genie.”

The girls starting laughing with Yuri.

 

Where is everyone Onew, Minho, Key, Jonghyun, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk?” Krystal asked the members of their agency S.M.

They were divided into different groups. 13 of the boys were Super Junior, 5 were SHINee, and her included was apart of F(x) of 5 girls. But it was only Leeteuk, Krystal, Victoria, Sulli, Taemin, and Amber.

I think Minho went by that girl he told us about.” Leeteuk said. “What girl?” Victoria asked, confused.

I don't they wanted them to know hyung.” Taemin grinned at Leeteuk. Leeteuk grinned back, “Oops.”

What girl? What about the others?” Luna asked curious.

Yuri or more say Venus. The others probably just tagged along.” Leeteuk said. “Just tagged along eh?” Victoria rolled her eyes at Leeteuk.

Oppa? Do you know where this girl lives?” Krystal asked Taemin.

I think Minho mentioned it. I can try and find it. Why?” Taemin blushed.

Sulli glared at Krystal who smiled sweetly.

We have to go get the oppas, silly.” Krystal said.

Oh okay. C'mon then.” Taemin said.

Taemin! You will never get anywhere in life letting these girls walk over you by using ayego!” Leeteuk yelled as they left. He was dying of laughter.

Hyuna was spying on JVP when came up upon an interesting conversation.

Really now? Do you think the others are the goddesses as well?” JVP owner asked Taecyeon. “Of course. There are nine goddesses right? Then if Yuri is one of them I'm guessing they all are them.” Taecyeon said.

Hmm, I've heard of this location where the stones might actually be. All of them. Convince those girls to go there and get those stones.” JVP owner told him

Yes, sir.”

Hyuna glared before rushing away.

The spy is not as sneaky as she should be.” Taecyeon grinned.

Hyuna arrived at the girls place and walked in. They were all playing around and laughing in the kitchen.

Girls. I need Taeyeon, Seohyun, YoonA, Jessica, and Sooyoung. We need to get your weapons now. There has been a problem.” Hyuna said.

What do you a problem?” Seohyun asked.

JVP are plotting against you that's what.” Hyuna said.

Can we help, I mean we can't send them off like this.” Jonghyun said.

I can't bring too many people. Each of them can pair up with someone.” Hyuna said.

Onew and Taeyeon, Seohyun and YoonA, Jessica and Jonghyun, and Sooyoung and Key paired up.

The rest of you stay put. I putting the rest of you men in charge. JVP may make a visit so be prepared.” Hyuna said and lead everyone else out.

This must be bad.” Yuri said looking at Sunny.

Hyoyeon, Tiffany, and Sunny nodded in agreement.

What exactly did y'all do to get involved with JVP?” Sungmin asked.

We didn't get involved with them. Its just that Yuri discovered Taecyeon unconscious during one of our missions. He explained to us who you guys are and what everyone is looking for.” Sunny said.

And that day you came here, Minho, we all got upset with Taecyeon because he grabbed Yuri too roughly. He's unwanted here.” Tiffany explained.

Who is this?” Yuri said looking out the window. Everyone rushed to the window.

Hey it's those girls. Don't they work with y'all? I don't know who the boy is though.” Sunny said.

. Dammit, Taemin!” Minho hissed. “Hey!” Hyoyeon hit his arm for cursing.

Sorry.” Minho said.

Eunhyuk went and opened the door for them.

What is going on? Where are Jonghyun, Onew, and Key?” Luna asked walking in first. Krystal, Sulli, Victoria, Amber, and Taemin followed behind.

Taemin grinned lazily at Minho before walking next to him.

They went on a mission to help their friends.” Eunhyuk sighed sitting next to Hyoyeon.

Then why are you guys still here?” Krystal glared at Minho. Yuri suddenly grinned.

Because they can.” she said simply.

And you are?” Victoria asked.

I'm Yuri, and these are my friends Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Tiffany.” Yuri smiled sweetly.

Okay, it's time to go. I don't care if she claims to be this goddess or what, you all have more important things to do. Do you know we just seen Taecyeon, Wooyoung, and Nichkhun around the corner from here?” Victoria said.

What?” Sunny eyes flashed. “Are you serious? Were they headed this way?”

Looked like it.” Amber said.

Look, I don't care what type of rivalry you want to create with us but if you don't want to see a fight happen, then I advice you to leave right now.” Yuri said walking upstairs to retrieve the girls weapons.

It's too late, they are already here.” Tiffany said, looking out the window.

Go upstairs. If you don't want to fight beside us then you'd do better hidden. We don't need any distractions.” Sunny told them.

Sulli grabbed Amber and Luna's hands pulling them upstairs with her. “I'm not going nowhere.” Krystal said.

Victoria, Krystal. We'll finish this when they are done.” Luna said. Krystal bit her lip before following Victoria upstairs.

I might as well too.” Taemin grinned before going too.

Yuri passed Krystal and handed Sunny her sword, Hyoyeon her hand knives and Tiffany her rob.

Turn the lights off. I'm the only light you'll see.” Tiffany told the boys. And it went dark.

What's going on? Why the sudden rush?” Taeyeon asked Hyuna.

Right now, the girls are probably fighting JVP.” Hyuna said.

Are you serious? Should I call for someone to go help them?” Onew asked, pulling his phone out.

You can if you want. But Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sunny, and Yuri can handle their own. Hyoyeon, Sunny, and Yuri are our top fighters. Tiffany should be fine.” Sooyoung said.

Call backup just in case.” Key told Onew.

Where are we going?” Seohyun asked.

To a cave. It holds the rest of your weapons.” Hyuna said. YoonA bit her lip, nervously.

Wooyoung knocked on the door. “They seen us coming.” Taecyeon told him.

Can we just kill them and get this over with?” Nichkhun said.

Patience grasshopper.” Taecyeon grinned. Wooyoung frown when nobody came to open the door.

So rude.” He said before kicking the door open. They walk inside.