Fighter

When Angels Fall

 

Yuri walked downstairs into the kitchen to see Taeyeon cooking breakfast. Taeyeon must've heard her coming because she turned and smiled. “Good morning Yuri. Hungry?” Taeyeon asked.

Yuri wiped a fake drool before nodding eagerly. “Go wake everyone up first, I'll have everything ready by then.” Taeyeon said.

“ROGER!” Yuri decided to start on the 3rd floor.

“SUNNY-UNNIE,SOOYOUNG,YOONA,FANY-UNNIE ! GET UP! TAEYEON MADE BREAKFAST!!!” Yuri yelled. Sooyoung flew pass her. YoonA, Tiffany, and Sunny glared at Yuri before walking downstairs. Yuri did the same on the second floor but had to threaten Jessica with cucumbers. Everyone on the main floor must've heard Yuri because they were already sitting at the table.

Taeyeon laughed as Yuri sat down happily. “Here you go.” she handed Yuri her plate first. Everyone got their plates and began eating. They were quiet until they heard a knock on the door.

“I've got it!” YoonA rushed to the door and opened it revealing a man in blue.

“Hello, here's your mail.” the man handed her it and bowed before leaving.

“Mail?” YoonA mumbled closing the door. She opened it. “Unnie, we got mail from BoA!” YoonA ran back into the kitchen. She handed the mail to Taeyeon to read aloud.

“BoA: Ladies, I know you've just settled but Euphemia sent me a urgent message saying she needs you to investigate this strange disturbance. The location is 123-4357 street of Seoul. Make sure to be well prepared for anything. Remember you don't have you powers but you have you stamina and agility. She told me to break you up into groups of 3 to investigate. YoonA, Tiffany, and Sunny. Yuri, Sooyoung, and Jessica. And Taeyeon, Seohyun, and Hyoyeon. You are looking for a box in the building with red markings that says LOK. Bring it to your place and hide it in a safe in the attic. Good luck.” Taeyeon read aloud.

“I knew Euphemia wouldn't just send us here for no reason.” Tiffany smirked.

“Obviously.” Taeyeon grinned. “My mother is full of surprises eh?”

“Surely is. Lets eat then get ready so we can get this over with.” Hyoyeon said.

“Yah hush! I'm trying to concentrate!” Sooyoung hissed.

The girls looked at her weirdly.

“Yuri, did you bring some of you training suits? Jessica asked as she got her and Yuri's leather boots out their closet.

“I brought yours with me, I had a feeling we'll need them.” Yuri pulled their clothes out. (Top picture is all their outfits)

YoonA walked into their room pouting.

“I wanna come with you Yul.” YoonA clung to her arm. Yuri looked at Jessica who shuck her head no.

“YoonA, you have to go with Fany-unnie and Sunny. How do you think they'll feel if they hear you doing this.” Yuri tried to reason with her.

“They wouldn't care. They're too busy be smart persons.”YoonA frown.

“No, YoonA.” Jessica said. YoonA glared at her.

“Your just trying hog Yuri-unnie for yourself.” YoonA stuck her tongue at her.

“Yuri is my partner as well as Sooyoung. Now go to your partners before I call Taeyeon-unnie in here.” Jessica hissed.

“Yuri-ah!” YoonA tried again.

“No, twin. Just go.” Yuri frowned. YoonA frowned more before stomping away. Yuri threw a pillow at Jessica. “Meanie! You could have been nicer.”

“I could have.” Jessica grinned.

Taeyeon looked at herself in the mirror. Seohyun was sitting on Taeyeon's bed and Hyoyeon was fixing her boots.

“Girls for some reason I'm nervous about this mission.” Taeyeon turned around.

“Why?” Hyoyeon sat next to Seohyun.

“Because, we don't have a powers like on the moon. We are basically humans down here.” Taeyeon explained.

“I hear ya. We've got to bring our on weapons. But I think this is going to be a warmer upper.” Seohyun said.

“Warmer upper is right. Euphemia sent us down here for a reason. Something big must be happening. And soon.” Hyoyeon said.

“I just pray none of us get hurt.” Taeyeon said.

“Don't you think it's time.” Seohyun looked at the clock.

“Just about, lets call the girls down so we can go.” Taeyeon said.

All the girls were downstairs and ready to go. BoA sent them a car to ride in. The driver was a girl name Hyuna. She is a close friend of BoA. The girls were quiet all in deep thoughts of what to expect.

“Good luck girls!” Hyuna dropped them off and left.

The were in front of an abandon warehouse. “I'm so nervous.” Tiffany sighed.

“Alright. We were sent in groups and I expect each and everyone of you to protect your partners. No matter how scared you are. We weren't trained to be cowards. We are a team and are expected to act as one. Whatever is in there we can overcome with or without our powers. Our three main fighters were put in different groups for a reason. Yuri, Sunny, Hyoyeon I'm expecting you to lead each group with power. Everyone else, please do not get separated. And whatever you hear, complete the mission then go see. Are you ready?” Taeyeon stood in front her teams.

“YEAH!” the girls cheered.

“Let's go!”

Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, and Seohyun... 1st floor

Taeyeon walked next to Seohyun as Hyoyeon lead the way. “Keep your eyes searching. And try not to make too much noise. We don't know what's in here.” Hyoyeon whispered to them.

Taeyeon stopped suddenly. “Hyoyeon what is that.”

Hyoyeon had already noticed it and stopped. Seohyun froze at what she saw.

Right in front of them was a floating box. “That could be the box, Euphemia wants right?” Hyoyeon looked to Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked at her to speak.

“Hyoyeon-unnie! Look out!” Seohyun screamed as the box suddenly opened and a dark figure flew towards Hyoyeon knocking her over. Taeyeon lifted her gun and stepped in its pathway and began shooting. Hyoyeon sat up quickly and quickly got beside Taeyeon. Every shoot she shoot hit the figure but it didn't stop it from coming towards them. The figure slammed all three of them into the wall.

“This is bad.” Hyoyeon looked at the figure splitting into two. “Very bad.” Taeyeon agreed.

 

YoonA, Tiffany, and Sunny

 

Tiffany was leading the way as Sunny was watching their backs. YoonA was looking for the box. “HYOYEON-UNNIE! LOOK OUT!”

They stopped dead hearing that. “We should go back, they're getting hurt.” YoonA said.

“We can't.” Tiffany looked down, afraid for them.

“Why not. They need our help. I've never heard Seohyun scream that loud.” YoonA argued.

“Because YoonA. Taeyeon said it herself. No matter what we hear, finish the mission then come looking to help. Our main priority is our safety yes but right now, something worse is going on that might endanger our safety as well as the people around us.” Sunny said.

Tiffany nodded and began walking forward. Sunny looked at YoonA who was looking down. “I'm going help. I don't care about no stupid box.” YoonA ran. “YoonA!” Tiffany and Sunny yelled. A white figure suddenly blocked YoonA's exit. YoonA looked at it in horror. It grabbed her by the neck and lifted her. YoonA kicked at it, struggling. But then it dropped one and threw her like a ball. YoonA went through the other wall and laid there unconscious.

“You bastard!” Tiffany screamed lifting her gun and began shooting. It smirked at her before charging to her. Sunny pushed Tiffany out the way. The thing must've didn't expect this because it stopped at the last minute. Sunny pointed her gun on its forehead before smiling.

“Toodles.” Sunny grinned and shot the gun. It exploded and a red box dropped into Sunny's hand. Tiffany walked next to her. “Open it.” she said.

Sunny opened it revealing a golden key and a piece of paper with funny writing. “Lets go help YoonA. We got what we wanted.” Sunny closed it. Tiffany nodded.

Yuri, Sooyoung, and Jessica.

They were in the basement.

Yuri hummed to herself as she went through pills of junk until she came to something funny. “A shoe?” she grinned. She pulled the shoe only notice it was attach to something.

She dug more until she came across a man. “Girls!” Yuri called. Sooyoung and Jessica rushed over to see. The boy opened his eyes to see the girls. “Are you alright?” Sooyoung asked.

“I think.” he said. “Help me up.”

Yuri, Sooyoung , and Jessica helped him stand. “How you got here?” Jessica asked.

“I was attacked by these black and white figures. They're in here somewhere.” he said.

“C'mon. Our leader would like to hear this.” Yuri took his hand and the four left.

Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, and Seohyun killed the black it.

Everyone was standing outside waiting for Yuri , Sooyoung, and Jessica.

When they came out they got quiet. YoonA blushed seeing Yuri holding his hand.

“Taeyeon-unnie. We found this boy in the basement.” Yuri announced.

Taeyeon apporached him. “Who are you and how you got there?” Taeyeon asked.

“I'm Taecyeon.” he said. “ Can we go somewhere else for me to explain.” he asked.