The Boys

When Angels Fall

 

Yuri walked down the main garden in a deep thought. “Taeyeon is to be married to an Earth boy? Why would Euphemia do such a thing? Doesn't she know how cruel Earth men can be? This must be a tease of some sort.”

Yuri then spotted Jessica sitting by the water fall, creating bubbles.

Sica!” She called walking to her. Jessica jumped slightly before turning. She turned and glared at Yuri. Yuri stopped, slightly dumbfound by the look and nervous.

You messed up my consternation Yuri-ah!” Jessica said. “Sorry, unnie. What were you doing anyway?” Yuri asked sitting next to her. Jessica sighed, “I was trying to create a frozen bubble.”

Frozen bubble? Is that even possible, unnie?” Yuri asked, curiously.

It very much is. Watch if an enemy ever does try to hurt Taeyeon-unnie I'm gonna through a bubble at them. They'll never know what hit them.” Jessica smirked.

Oh, unnie you're so smart!”

YoonA and Sooyoung watched Taeyeon with curiosity. She was reading from a spell book her mother Euphemia provided to her. Taeyeon was beginning to become irritated by this. “Girls, do I look like a television?” Taeyeon asked.

We wouldn't know, we never seen one.” YoonA smiled. Taeyeon glared at her.

Unnie, we're hungry.” Sooyoung pouted, showing aeygo.

Go fix you something to eat then.” Taeyeon said, reading her book.

YAH!” all of them jumped as Yuri and Jessica popped out of no where.

What the hell unnie!” Sooyoung and YoonA pouted. Taeyeon looked at Yuri and Jessica amused.

What were you planning on succeeding by that?” she asked, grinning.

Nothing, y'all just seemed to be in a tense conversation so we wanted to bring some light to it.” Yuri smiled.

Tiffany, Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Seohyun walked in. “What's with the ruckus? Yuri?” Sunny glared at her. “Yah! Why do you quickly assume that it was me?” Yuri pouted.

Because everything that happens involves you.” Hyoyeon grinned.

It was Sica too.” Yuri whined, hiding on side of Taeyeon. Jessica glared at her.

Way to sell me out Yuri. I'm never working with you again.” Jessica flipped her blonde hair.

Why does everyone want to be in this room all of a sudden?” Taeyeon pouted, marking her book page and closing it.

Oh right! Your mother said to meet her in the garden of roses at noon!” Tiffany smiled.

Seohyun looked at her unnie. “Fany-unnie.” she said.

Yes?”

IT'S PAST NOON!” Jessica yelled. All the girls squealed before rushing to the garden. Being on time was a big deal, and Queen Euphemia gets physical when scolding them.

We are so sorry. We didn't realize the time until it was too late.” Seohyun apologized for all of them.

Euphemia smiled at them. “It's okay.”

All the girls sigh in happiness.

However, I'm sending you all to Earth to live from now on.” she smirked.

YAH?!”

What do you mean? They are so dirty down there!” Tiffany whined.

They are really angry people!” YoonA nodded

They fall in love to quick. Just imagine what they'll do if we go!” Sooyoung argued.

You can't I'm really going to cry if you do!” Sunny pouted, ayego in full affect.

WAHHHHHHH!” Yuri screamed.

Oh please please don't send me down there. Send the others not me!” Jessica protested.

HEY!” Taeyeon, Seohyun, and Hyoyeon glared at her.

SILENCE!” Euphemia yelled.

All the girls quieted down, frightened by Euphemia's voice.

You all are going down there. It's not safe for you to live like this. You all are growing too old to not experience the things those humans are. I've already planned with one of my friends down there your living arrangement. Yes, you all will be living together. We are going to start you off on a good amount of money and then you'll have to start working on your own to provide for one another. I'm growing to old to be handling nine girls.” Euphemia explained.

My queen.” Yuri and Sunny walked to her slowly. Tears falling from their eyes. Tiffany rubbed her eyes , Taeyeon looked away from her mother tears falling rapidly. YoonA and Sooyoung held onto each other. Seohyun laid her head onto Hyoyeon's shoulder.

Euphemia hugged Yuri and Sunny when they reached her. Tiffany then ran and hugged her as well. YoonA, Sooyoung, Seohyun, and Hyoyeon followed. Taeyeon looked her mother in her eyes. Taeyeon then ran and hugged her as well.

No words could describe their emotions. Taeyeon was leaving her mother. And the others were leaving the only mothering figure they ever had.

Yuri and YoonA were in their bedroom packing. “Yuri-unnie?” YoonA said. Yuri closed her suitcase before looking at YoonA.

Yeah?” she said, sitting next to her.

Do you think we'll share a room again, I mean, on earth?” YoonA asked, laying her head on Yuri's shoulder.

Hopefully right?” Yuri smiled hugging her best friend.

All the girls said their final goodbyes before departing to Earth. How?

They teleported. They abandoned all their powers when the hit Earth.

Once they arrived at their new home they were greeted by Euphemia's best friend BoA.

Welcome, ladies. Let me show you around the house.” BoA bowed to them. The girls were awe-struck by their new home. (A/N: I don't know how to post photos for their house from my computer, any help?)

Oh wow, are you serious?” Taeyeon awed at the scenery. “This is a present for Taeyeon, Euphemia said she wanted a large pool so she can practice in because you love swimming.” BoA smiled to Taeyeon.

Of course, but I can't now. It's a little too cold for it, right?” Taeyeon bit back tears. 'Thank you mother. This means so much, I couldn't ask you for nothing more.' Taeyeon thought.

I'm guessing we are all getting something, eh?” YoonA asked.

Of course.” BoA smiled. “Follow me.”

The girls followed her into the house. “There are several rooms. Lets stop here first.” BoA opened an red door revealing an large dance room. At the very top was HyoYul meaning Hyoyeon and Yuri. “Euphemia said you two love dancing and could teach each other a lot by working together.” BoA smiled. Yuri and Hyoyeon walked into the dance room. They smiled at each other realizing what the could do. “I'll leave you two.” BoA closed the door, leaving Yuri and Hyoyeon in their dance room. They walked a good distanced passing the kitchen and living room and stopped in front of pink door.

BoA opened the door revealing a music room. “Seohyun, Tiffany this is for you.” BoA smiled. They had a piano, violin, guitar, and many other instruments. Tiffany clapped her hand over , stunned for words. “Thank you so much, Euphemia.” Seohyun whispered. “I'm definitely gonna be making some noise in here.” Taeyeon grinned.

NO!” Tiffany and Seohyun yelled, quickly closing the door. Taeyeon scratched her head, “So mean.”

BoA giggled before walking to the back door. “As for you, Jessica, Sunny, Sooyoung, and YoonA. Euphemia made sure this was perfect.” She opened the back door revealing a barbeque area and behind that a large soccer field.

Athletics!” Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “I'm going bother Tiffany and Seohyun!”

You go do that.” Jessica grinned at her. Taeyeon pouted, “Nope, just because you said so.”

Ladies, I'm leaving. You all will find your rooms easily because your names are on the doors. I'll try my best to check up on you and update you about Euphemia. Tell the others I said goodbye.” BoA bowed respectfully.

Thank you so much.” they said, bowing.

Toodles ladies!” BoA left.

What now unnie?” YoonA looked at Taeyeon, closing the door.

We try and live our lives here. Obviously mother sent us here for a reason. Lets make the best of it.” Taeyeon said, wisely.