Sequel: Did You Know?

Who's That Girl? (Taeny Oneshot)

"See you tomorrow, Taeyeon"

Those were Tiffany's last words when they met at the park earlier this afternoon. Taeyeon, who is now laying on her bed wide awake, is having a hard time sleeping. She's too excited to see Tiffany again. She's excited to talk to her again. Up until now, she cant believe that she finally met her. That girl. She met that girl whom she thought that she would never have a chance to talk to. Well, if it wasn't for her dog, Ginger, she wouldn't have a chance to talk to that girl. She is secretly thanking Ginger for that.

What would they talk about tomorrow? What would she wear? What would she say when they finally see each other? She's thinking of so many scenarios that could possibly happen tomorrow. Why is she so nervous? She has no idea why.

"Urgh!" Taeyeon messed her hair in frustration. She cant sleep, and her thoughts are so not helping her.

She stood up from her bed and opened the room window. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, absorbing the cold night breeze. An idea came into Taeyeon's mind; a night walk.

She glanced at her dog, she wants to take Ginger along but too bad the pup is already on her deep slumber. Taeyeon chuckled on the pup's weird sleeping position before changing into more comfortable clothes.

**

Taeyeon closed her eyes and inhales the cold night breeze once again while walking. Ah, this feels so good. She thought. She's wearing comfortable sweatpants matched with a blue hoodie and fluffy slippers. She havent felt this comfortable at a night walk ever. What more could she ask for?

She decided to go to the same park where she takes her dog, and where she sees that girl. Fortunately, the park is a walking distance from her apartment, so she would be there in no time.

Taeyeon sat at the same exact bench, where she usually sits. She looked across her, to where Tiffany usually sits. She imagined seeing her there, sitting with her legs crossed while reading a book with a cup of coffee on her vacant hand. She imagines how her hair was being blown softly by the wind, revealing her stunning side profile. Taeyeon sat there silently and her mind is occupied by that girl.

From Taeyeon's peripheral view, she saw a figure walking. She was slightly alarmed by the sudden presence and was slightly scared. Who could that be? She's not alone on this park...right?

Suprisingly, the figure sat on the rock right across from where Taeyeon is sitting. On the rock where Tiffany sits. Could it be...

The wind blew softly, just like what Taeyeon imagined, the figure's hair was blown by the soft wind, revealing its face. She's right. It's her. It's that girl. Or so she thought.

What should she do? She she approach her? What if she's just seeing things?

Taeyeon took a deep breath and started to walk to that direction. She's feeling confident that she's right. That the girl that is sitting across her is Tiffany.

The girl was wearing a pink sweater matched with black sweatpants and also pink fluffy slippers.

"Hey" Taeyeon said, capturing the latter's attention. The girl looked up and squinted her eyes, adjusting to the darkness to see the face clearly. And once she does, a smile that could light up the whole park was painted on her face.

"Hey" she said "what are you doing here?" She asked

"I was about to ask you that" Taeyeon scratched the back of her neck, (which is far from itchy) "what are you doing here?" She asked back.

Tiffany shrugged her shoulders "cant sleep" she said.

"Same" Taeyeon said too.

What surprised Taeyeon most is when the girl gestured her to sit on the other rock beside her. "Don't just stand there" Tiffany ordered and keeps on gesturing for Taeyeon to sit down, so she did.

Silence filled the evening air for a while, not awkward silence, but comfortable silence.

"So" Taeyeon broke the silence despite the level of nervousness she is feeling right now. They cant stay quiet like that forever, right? "Why cant you sleep?"

"I dont know, I guess I'm too stressed" Tiffany answered, shrugging her shoulders again. She looked at Taeyeon, making her breathing more unstable. "How about you?"

I was too excited to see you to the point that I kept on thinking about you. Taeyeon said on her head. She wants to say that to Tiffany, but she cant. What would Tiffany think about her? She doesnt want to sound needy or desperate or anything.

"I dont know" she answered shortly.

"I have a question" Taeyeon suddenly asked again. What now Kim Taeyeon

"Hm?"

"How did you know my name?" She asked

Tiffany let out a soft chuckle before answering "can you remember that you were still in your school uniform when we talked earlier?"

"Yeah" Taeyeon answered

"And you have your nametag on your uniform am I right?"

"Yeah" Taeyeon said again. Tiffany stared at her for a while until Taeyeon finally realize what she meant. "Oh" she said with a surprised face.

Strangely, Tiffany looked up instead of continuing any further. Taeyeon stole a glance at the latter beside her that was too allured at looking up above. So Taeyeon looked up at the sky as well, the sky is indeed alluring. The sky was filled by stars. Not like the usual night sky, the sky looks more loaded with stars. Taeyeon looks at Tiffany again. Her eyes looks more breath-taking than the stars. She thought.

"Did you know, stars die too" Tiffany said suddenly, not taking her eyes from the sky.

"What? Really?"

Tiffany nodded "they turn into a white dwarf" Taeyeon's mouth was shaped as a perfect O at the information that she just got.

"Tell me more" she suggested and looked at the sky as well.

"Most stars we see in the night sky are actually two star systems, or binary star systems. They are so far away, so they just appear as one speck of light." Tiffany said rather smartly. Wow. She knows this?

"How did you know that?" Taeyeon asked in surprise, she didnt know Tiffany was this interested in stars.

"Internet" Tiffany paused for a while before bursting into laughter. Why is she laughing so hard? Because Taeyeon is looking at her with a 'what-the-hell' expression. "What?" Tiffany said, still laughing.

Taeyeon facepalmed "I thought you were an astrology addict because you know those kind of stuff"

"Stars are interesting." Tiffany said when she finally calmed down. You are interesting. Taeyeon thought.

"Do you know aliens live on stars too?" Taeyeon suddenly stated.

"Really?" Tiffany's eyes widened when she looked at Taeyeon "how did you know?"

"I used to live there before I move to earth" Taeyeon said with a rather innocent tone but her face says otherwise. She's fighting the urge to laugh.

This time, it's Tiffany's turn to facepalm. And Taeyeon's turn to laugh out loud "You got me for a moment there" Tiffany said, almost laughing as well.

"Here's one serious fact" Taeyeon said seriously. Don't. Screw. Up. Taeyeon thought.

Tiffany hummed in participation.

"Did you know that your eyes twinkles brighter than the stars?" Taeyeon said, her heart beating like crazy.

Tiffany is speechless. She didn't know what to say. This was unexpected.

"I-" Tiffany was cut by Taeyeon

"But stars dont really twinkle" Taeyeon claimed

"What-"

"So your eyes is a unique and special star because it is the only one that twinkles" Taeyeon continue bluntly. But she's not blaming herself for being to blunt about her words. The moment is perfect for cheesy lines. She wants to express her feelings toward Tiffany slowly. Woah. She has feelings for her?

"Did you know that I was too excited to see you tomorrow that's why I cant sleep" Tiffany confessed. She is blushing right now but thanks to the darkness, her pink face is not visible to Taeyeon. On the other hand, a huge smile was plastered on Taeyeon's face like she just won the lotto. Who is she kidding? It goes the same to her. She thought that she was the only one excited for tomorrow. But she was wrong.

"Did you know, that was the same exact reason why I cant sleep as well" Taeyeon joined along

"Did you know that I look forward on seeing you sit on that bench everyday?" Tiffany looked at Taeyeon as she speak

"Did you know that I am attracted to you?" Taeyeon looked directly, deeply into Tiffany's eyes

"Did you know that I want to kiss you right now?" Tiffany said. Taeyeon froze. What? What did she just say? She wants to kiss me? "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

Tiffany was cut by a pair of lips being pressed against hers.

Tiffany's eyes was wide open due to the sudden action. She closed her eyes and kissed back softly. But the kiss didn't last long. They pulled away, but their eyes are still locked with each other.

"Did you know that I kissed you because it just feels so right" Taeyeon said, not believeing that her lips met Tiffany's.

Tiffany smiled one last time before leaning in to capture Taeyeon's soft lips again, and they kissed longer this time.

It feels so right indeed.