Who Is She?

Who's That Girl? (Taeny Oneshot)

Being a dog owner is actually harder that you think. Especially when you live alone and you're a student. Why do you even bought a dog on a first place? Well, for Taeyeon, she bought a dog to keep her company. Yes, she lives alone and studies at Seoul while her family stays at Jeonju. She thought that, oh, having a dog would be fun. Something to play with on her free time. That's what she said. Damn. Just when she thought that having a dog is fun, she is starting to realize that she is slightly wrong about that. Her dog, Ginger, is one stubborn dog. Sometimes she eats her homework, sometimes she even messes Taeyeon's whole apartment. And in addition to that, she poops everywhere. Like on the carpet, on the sofa. Everywhere. So Taeyeon decided to potty-train her dog, make her get used to doing her business outside.

Fortunately, Ginger is getting used to pooping outside. And Taeyeon on the other hand is actually having fun whenever they go out. Why?

Whenever she sits on this specific bench, with the leash of her puppy in her hand, she gets a glimpse of this beautiful girl.

That girl. Who is that girl? She's beautiful, yes. Very very beautiful. Her brown-ish glorious hair that looks even more glorious whenever it gets flown by the wind. Her fair skin. Her perfect body. She has this aura that will surely capture your attention once you lay your eyes on her. Or is it like this for Taeyeon only?

Sometimes, that girl is walking with her dog, with a very pink headphone on her ear. Sometimes, she is sitting on that big rock right across to where Taeyeon is sitting while reading a book. Sometimes she is taking pictures of the serene park. But everyday, Taeyeon looks at her. Everyday, Taeyeon looks forward to seeing her. Everyday, Taeyeon anticipates on what she is wearing and what she is doing. Everyday, Taeyeon is feeling happy by just looking at her.

This afternoon feels weird for Taeyeon. Why does the wind feel so different? Why is Ginger behaving so unusual?

Taeyeon is too busy at staring at that girl. Who is that girl?

"Ginger-yah!!" Taeyeon shouted when she finally realized that her black puppy is running away.

"Yah! What the hell?" She said when she finally caught the stubborn dog, reminding herself to punish him once they get home. When she regained her breath from the sudden running, the wind blew hard, her hair blocking her face.

Her eyes widened in shock once she fixed her hair, revealing that she's like three meters away from this girl.

Holy . She thought. It's her.
She didnt know what to do. She was just standing there, dumbfounded.

She heard a small giggle. She snapped back to reality again. Who is giggling? Her? She's giggling? Why?

"Seems like your dog is flirting with mine" the girl said. She looked at the two dogs. Indeed, her dog is indeed flirting to that white dog who is owned by that girl. Who is that girl?

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'll just-" Taeyeon said nervously, trying to pull her dog away. What else should she do? Her dog is embarrasing her infront of that girl.

"It's fine. Dogs should have friends too" the girl said, with a smile. Damn, she smiled? Oh my god. Is this really happening?

"I guess" Taeyeon answered, trying to still act cool.

"So" that girl said. "What's his..her...um..name?" That girl asked, confused of the dog's gender.

"She's Ginger" Taeyeon answered shortly, hiding her nervousness

"Cute name" the girl smiled again. Taeyeon smiled too. Damn, she's very beautiful, especially this close.

"Yours?" Taeyeon asked back

"Prince Fluffy" the girl answered rather confidently. Taeyeon thought that Prince Fluffy is such a weird name for a dog. Why Prince Fluffy? Well, who cares, its her dog, its her decision to name it whatever she likes.

Taeyeon stood silent, still staring at the two dogs who is flirting infront of the two girls.

The girl let out a fake cough "so" she said "I think I see you looking at me sometimes at my peripheral view"

Taeyeon's eyes widened. She noticed? "I-I'm sorry" she stuttered "its just- you're just-" she tried to think of a word that would help her at this moment. She better not screw this.

"Just?" The girl asked in anticipation

"Pretty" she said without thinking. Damn brain. She thought. Now, what would she think? She might think I'm creepy or she might think I'm a stalker or she might-

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard the girl giggle again. What?

"Y-you're not angry?" She asked nervously

"Why would I be?"

"I dont know. Dont you think I'm creepy?"

"Why would I think that? Why would I think that a cute girl staring at me is creepy?" She said. Taeyeon froze. Did she heard it right? Did she said she's cute? Is this a dream?

"What the heck are you doing" the girl asked when Taeyeon pinched her own arm.

"Just checking if I'm dreaming or not" she said before pinching harder "ouch" she whispered

"Are you dreaming?" The girl asked with a small smile

"Probably not" Taeyeon said while caressing her arm that hurts, indicating that everything that happening now is indeed true. Lucky Taeyeon.

"Adorable" the girl whispered.

"What?" Taeyeon asked. Taeyeon heard her but she's just making sure that what she heard was right.

"Nothing" the girl said with a very very bright smile. Wow. If her smile could really produce light, Taeyeon would probably be blind right now.

"That is seriously the brightest smile that I've ever seen in my whole life" Taeyeon said. What is she saying? She starts to slap her self mentally for being too blunt.

The girl smiled again. Please stop. She thought.

"It's getting late" the girl stood up from the huge rock that she's sitting at "I'll see you again tomorrow..." A short pause occured. "...Taeyeon"

Am I really not dreaming? Taeyeon asked herself. How did she know my name? She shook her thoughts off. Why would she bother thinking of how the girl knew her name? She should really consider herself lucky. Out of seven billion people in the world, this girl knows her, that's the only thing that matters now.

The girl started to walk away.

"Wait!!" Taeyeon shouted, the girl turned around. "I..dont know your name yet"

The girl showed her bright smile one last time before speaking. "Tiffany" she answered shortly before waving "see you tomorrow, Taeyeon"

Tiffany

That girl is Tiffany.