SPECIAL EDITION 10: Cappuccino (Kim Soo Hyun)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Chae-rin, a young, cheerful and athletic barista, is running as fast as she could. She passes by people and jumps over the bench. She looks at her watch and said, "I'm late!"

Chae-rin runs and some people thought that she is a bit crazy for running fast. You won't believe how fast she run. She run in a speed of light and she jumps at a lorry. She holds at the bar tight and let go when the lorry arrives at a convenience store. She continue running and quickly runs into the cafe. She quickly walks into the staff's room and touches the card at the scanner. She sighs in relief and put on her apron. She put her bagpack inside her locker and walks to her counter.

"Annyeonghaseyo, hubal-ibnida. (Hello, latecomer.)" Chae-rin looks at her right and saw her friend, Jang Se-mi, who is in charge at the cashier. She roll her eyes and replied, "I woke up late."

"What were you doing?" Se-mi asked while wiping the new mugs that arrived just now. Chae-rin replied, "Wǒ zuótiān kàn zhuódì jīng de zuìhòu yī jí. Ránhòu, wǒ hēle kāfēi, dǎsǎo fángzi. Wǒ yě jìhuà cóng wǒ de lǎo fángzi bān chūlái. Dàgài... Xià zhōu. (I was watching the last episode of Goblin yesterday. Then, I drank coffee and cleaned the house. I also planned to move out from my old house. Probably... next week.)"

"What are you two doing? Are you backbitting me?" Chae-rin and Se-mi look behind and saw their senior chef, Lee Hoon, who is also known with the nickname Kid. The two girls shook their heads and Se-mi replied, "Chae-rin said that she watched Goblin and she woke up late."

"Oh..." Waiter Kim Jongmin, also known as Waiter-dol, walks to Chae-rin's counter and gives a paper to her. He said, "Two cups of iced mocha. Blended and also put whip cream on top and sprinkle some cocoa."

Chae-rin nods and replied, "Okay."

Chae-rin starts to make the drinks. Se-mi asked, "Why aren't you dating anyone?"

"I don't have time to date. It's better having a bias than a boyfriend," Chae-rim replied. Se-mi laughs and said, "Your dreams will never be true. Just forget about your biases and focus on real life. What? You think that maybe while you are making the drinks, suddenly Kim Soo Hyun oppa walk in and order a cup of cappuccino?"

Chae-rim smiles and replied, "I am not as crazy as you even though I am just 20 and the youngest worker here."

The bell rings and Waiter-dol said, "Welcome to Chillax Cafe." A/N: Seriously. I had to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter