7 Minutes in Bangtan High (V x Yasmeen)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yasmeen is walking to her locker with books at her hands. She opens her locker and puts all her books in the locker. She saw a white envelope at her locker and takes it out. She closes the locker before locking it. She opens tge envelope and reads a colourful card. Her friends, Arina and Ashikin, run to her and Arina asked, "Do you received the letter from BTS?"

Yasmeen nods and Ashikin said, "It will be an awesome party." Arina asked, "So, who's going? Isabella's going."

Ashikin shooked her head and replied, "I can't. I have to see VICTON today for something important."

The two of them nod and Arina said, "I'm going. Yasmeen, are you coming tonight?" Yasmeen looks at her and nods. Arina claps and said, "So it is me, Isabella, and you."

Yasmeen nods and Ashikin said, "Have fun." Not long, Eunwoo walks to Ashikin and puts his left arm at her shoulders. He asked, "Do you forget about our..."

Ashikin covers Eunwoo's mouth and said, "I have to go now." Ashikin leaves with Eunwoo and Arina said, "Wow."

"That is what we rarely see everyday," Yasmeen said.

Nighttime. Bangtan Boys' house is so wild and the music is loud. All of the students are playing and some got drunk after drinking champagne, vodka, and more. Yasmeen, Arina and Isabella walk in and saw the madness of the party. Jungkook walks to them and said, "Welcome to the party, girls. Let's go somewhere quiet."

The three of them nod and they follow Jungkook upstairs. They walk to a room at the end of the corridor, and Jungkook knocks the door. He opens the door and let the girls to walk in first. Jungkook closes the door after ge got in and sits beside Arina. Yasmeen sits next to Arina and then, her dream guy, V aka Kim Taehyung ir the other way around, sits next to her.

Yasmeen said, "Hi." V smiles and said, "Hey."

"Okay. Is everyone here?" Suga asked. Arina nods and Jin looks around. He said, "Ashikin's not here."

"Didn't she get the invitation?" Rap Monster asked.

"She went for a movie night with Eunwoo," Jimin replied. J-Hope pokes Suga's side and said, "No 7 minutes in heaven for Suga hyung."

Rap Monster takes a bottle and spins it. The tip of the bottle points at Isabella and they stand. Isabella stands lazily and yawns. Jimin pushes the two of them in a closet before closing the door. He said, "7 minutes, start."

Arina and Yasmeen talk to each other. Arina said, "I am so nervous for this."'

Yasmeen nods and said, "So am I." Arina asked a random question, "What would you do if you got V?"

"How about you?" Yasmeen asked, smirking at Arina. Arin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter