SPECIAL EDITION 3: Hidden Camera (Lee Kwang Soo)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Running Man members are planning something at the headquarters. Kwang Soo isn't there yet and what could they be discussing about? Ji Hyo said, "This will be the funniest prank ever!"

Haha claps while laughing and said, "I can't wait to see his so surprised face."

Jong Kook then receives a call. He answers the call and shoves everyone to leave. They all run and go to their respective places. Jong Kook ends the call and waits for Kwang Soo or maybe... someone else?

Not long, someone walks in and Jong Kook looks up. He smiles and high-five Song Joong Ki. OMG! I wish I can fangirl now. Wait... let's continue the story. Joong Ki looks around and asked, "Is he here yet?"

Jong Kook shooked his head and said, "Get ready to prank him." Joong Ki nods and walks away. He walks to a room and turns on the lights. Jae Suk and Joong Ki then start blowing the balloons and such. It is not Kwang Soo's birthday.

Kwang Soo is walking to the headquarters with his casual clothes. Not long, Seok Jin drags him to the meeting room and they saw Jong Kook and Haha waiting. Haha is trying to hide his smile when Jong Kook starts complaining.

"I'll be having... what?!" Kwang Soo asked. Jong Kook nods and grabs him at the collar. He said, "Let's go to the gym."

Kwang Soo hits Jong Kook's hand and Jong Kook's grip is still the same. Jong Kook asked, "Do you want to impress your ideal type if you got the chance?"

Kwang Soo blushes and covers his mouth with his hands. He asked, surprised, "Am I goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter