Cap 2

The thin line between fantasy and reality


„ Are you ready for the story? „ „Yes, we are. „ was the teenagers eager answer.
„Good! Well the story take place in a very, very far away place, where there are werewolfs and wizards. Our story starts with six young wolves that wanted to change something in they’re lifes. Let's see what this changes brought to the young wolves.„


"That place was divided in four territories: the North Land, ruled by the Lee pack, the East Land, ruled by the the Jung pack, South Land, ruled by a tyrant named Soojung and the West Land was ruled by a wizard named Seungho. The North and the East Lands was the most prospering lands, the wolves and the wizards was living in harmony, it was described like it was Haven. The West Land was the only one ruled by a wizard, it was a quiet place, it was in the middle between the Haven and the Hell. On the opposite side of the first two lands was the South Land, this land was known for it’s criminal records, it was very dirty and the people that lives there aren’t the nicest ones. This land was known to be Hell and nobody wants to even be near the land.
Well, everybody but youngest of the Lee and Jung pack, Solhyun and Youngtae. They had the habit to go where was the danger higher. But they could do that because the three brothers of the Lee pack and the three brothers of the Jung pack weren’t just a normal wolves, no, far from it, beside the fact that they were the head alpha’s sons, they were Powered.The Powered are wolves with special powers, they are very rare, less than a thousand in the whole word.
The oldest of the Lee pack, Gihyun, can read a person aura, he could find out what that person thinks, feels, his history, he could even find out what that person eat at dinner. The aura is like a energy that surrounds us and has seven layers with different colors, every color and it’s position indicate something. Gihyun was capable to read the variation of every color and could tell something from it. The second son of the Lee pack, Hoonhyun, could control the mind, he could read everybodys mind and could even controlling it, but he didn’t like that part of his power, so he didn’t used to much. The youngest out of three, Solhyun, is a seer, but, because the future is relative, his prophecy was changed every time something changed.
Now it’s time to talk about the Jung pack, let’s start with the oldest son, Youngdae, he could control the soul, every soul, it doesn’t matter if it’s in a body or free, he can controlling it. The second son, Youngbaek, can control the light, of any type, it doesn’t matter if is daylight, electric light, he can even blind someone taking the light out of the eyes. The third son, and the youngest one, Youngtae, can control the shadows, it doesn’t matter if it’s the shadow of a tree or a person, if there was a shadow, he could do whatever he wanted with it.
The first one to mature was Gihyun and Youngdae, both of them matured almost at the same time and both of them were alpha, very strong alpha, the rest of them matured in a very beautiful and powerful omega.
The young wolves lived a very joyful and beautiful life, but something was missing and they couldn’t find out what until one fine day when the youngest of the six came from one of their journeys to the South, a journey that took more time than planned.
„Where have you been? Do you know how worried we were? What took you so much?”
„Youngbaek, give us a break, we are fine, we, hmm, made a little detour.” Said Youngtae with a cheeky smile.
„Yah, you btrats! We we’re worried.”
„We know ,sorry, it’s just that, when we were coming back, somewhere near the South border with the North Land something interfered with us.”
„What? Are you okay? Are you hurt?”
„Seriously, stop, we are fine. As for the interference, it was Youngtae.”
„How come?”
„When we were near the border of South Land, Youngtae saw a butterfly and started to run after it so I had to run after him. After we run for almost an hour, and I’m sure he lost the butterfly five minutes after he start chasing it, he continued to run-” „I thought that we were playing chase.” „-and he run until, surprise, he run into someone.”
„Hei, at least he was hot.”
„Who was them? Were they dangerous?”
„Dangerous like a fly. However, they were in the middle of a fight, apparently the omega was attacked by some alpha and his alpha friend-„ „A hot one.” „-was trying to defend him. When Youngtae run into the young alpha, he lose his balance and fall on top of the leader of the attackers and knocked him out. Of course that started a big fight but we won, after that, the two wolves invited us over their house, there we meet seven wolves and a wizard, they were really cool, so yeah, we stayed a couple of days there.”
„Jinseo, the wizard, was really awesome, he’s really loving and caring, well, that if you don’t destroy his kitchen.” „It’s true, one of the alphas broke one of the knifes, don’t know how, but he did and Jinseo wasn’t really happy, let’s just say that that alpha slept on the couch.”
„I don’t get it, why did he slept on the couch?”
„They are together.”
„Oh.”
„Yeah.”
„So...this is what happened, nothing dangerous.”
„Okay, I get it, you are fine.”
After a week everyone saw that something changed in the youngest wolves, nobody know what happened but Gihyun had a bunch.
„Hey, guys, are you alright? You seem distracted.”
„Oh, we are fine.” „Are you sure?” „Yes!”
„You can tell us, you know that, right?”
„Don’t make me read it from your mind.”
„Fine, fine, we just were thinking about the house.”
„What house?” the others were very confused, what house we’re they talking about?
„”Where Jungdae is living.”
„Who’s Jungdae?”
„The hot alpha that we meet one week ago.”
„Oh.”
„You want to move there, don’t you?”
„Hmm...I didn’t think about this, but if you insist, I think is a good idea, good job!” Youngtae tried to seem like that was exactly what he was thinking for a week.
„Youngtae!”
„Fine, yes I was thinking about this, I thought that maybe we should move there for a while.”
„And you think that they will accept us, plus, we are six, you have to think about everything, you can’t just go there and expect them to accept you with open arms. We are strangers.”
„I know, but Jinseo told us that we can come to live with them if we want.”
„How come? It’s not normal to just told some stranger to move to his house.”
„Who knows, maybe he saw something in us, after all he is a wizard. You know, before we leave the house, I heard Jinseo talking to Joonsoo and he said that he knows that we will come back and that he needs to prepare six rooms for us. So, I think he’s waiting for us.”
„He’s right, I just saw it right now-„ „Hey, don’t read my mind.”„-and that Jinseo really said that.”

„So, are we going to the house?” the young wolves were very eager because they know that their brothers will accept eventually.
„We don’t know yet, we have to ask our family, after all we are the Lee and Jung head alpha’s sons.”
Surprisingly it was very easy, it was like everyone wanted them out of sight. Their parents agreed as long as the oldest sons come back to take the pack and rule it and when they make sure that their sons will be alright.

„You know grandpa, something like this happened to us too.”
„How come?”
„Well, when me and Taehyung came to Seoul to visit uncle Oh, we decided to go shopping. When we were looking at some shop, Taehyung saw a puppy and start to chase him and of course what kind of best friend I will be if I wouldn’t go after him. After we run almost one hour, Taehyung run into a boy. Of course that I had to apologize because he was busy salivating on the poor boy, who by the way, has a boyfriend. With the boys was their vice-president of the Council body, Seokjin, and then we realized that we were in front of a school. We talked a little with him, only him because Jeonkook, the boy that Taehyung was wiped by, and his boyfriend didn’t really liked us. After we came back to Daegu, we convinced the family to move here, our luck, well maybe our family luck, that we had to move here because of our parents work and we decided to go to that school.”
„Hmm...really interesting.” But however their grandfather didn’t look that surprised, but the teenagers didn’t insisted on the matter.