Cap 3

The thin line between fantasy and reality

„So...grandpa, after all, what did the Lee and Jung brothers do?”
„Well...”

After their families agreed to let them go, they started to prepare for the travel. They prepared food and supplies to last at least a few days, even if it took them a little less than a day to arrive to the house at full speed, without break, it’s always a possibility that they wouldn’t be welcomed there so it’s better to take precautions. The journey was very smooth, without obstacles, after a day, they’re already on the house’s territory.
„They’re wanting us!” Hoonhyun was really impressed, that wizard was really good, he saw it in the youngest wolves mind and he was really excited to meet him.
„How come nobody is here to welcome us?”
„Because Solhyun and Youngtae knows the way, and by the way, he knows that we are Powered but the rest doesn’t know. Damn, I can’t see what he saw about us.” Hoonhyun was a little pissed that he couldn’t read the wizard mind to much. His mind was really ordinate and Hoonhyun could see that the things that he saw in the wizard’s mind was things that the wizard wanted him to see, nothing else. That means that the wizard knew they were there.
When they arrived at the house, the scenery took their breath away. The house was big and you could feel a very powerful aura around it, the house was mysterious and majestic and, seeing that it was dawn, a little creepy. Because they were busy admiring the house they didn’t saw the door open, it was a voice that took their attention
„Hello, welcome to the Moonlight house! My name is Jinseo.” The boy was beautiful, really, really beautiful. His smile and voice was really warm and his gaze full of love, they were feeling like they finally came home after a long time apart, it was very strange, it was like he was alluring you in.
„Guys, he’s playing with our minds. Hoonhyun, stop him.”
„But I don’t get it, why is he doing this?”
„To test us, to see how strong we are, after all we are the first Powered that he’s meeting so he wants to see what are we capable of.”
„Oh... I get it. So, I stop him or I let him play a little more?”
„Stop him! I like to have control of my mind, thank you very much!”
„Okay !”
After some seconds, their perception come back to normal. Jinseo was impressed by their abilities, they could come out of the spell really quick and, even if their minds were controlled by the spell, they still could speak through the bound, it was really impressive.
„Hmm... very good, I really like you, come in!”
When they entered the house, the other wolves were waiting in the living room. The true was that the others wasn’t very happy about their coming, with the exception of Jinseo and a boy that seems sunshine in person, that they found later that his name is Seokmin.
„Wow, how much happiness I can feel from them, I don’t think they are very happy about us moving here.”
„You don’t say.”
„Guys, they are the wolves I talked about, they going to move here so please take care of them and be nice.” Jinseo voice was almost pleading, specially when he said „please” and after all, they had all the right to be pissed about this situation, that house was their home, their sanctuary and some strangers moved out of the blue in the house, it was really upsetting but they couldn’t do anything, Jinseo told them that it was a must that the six wolves moves in with them, he didn’t told them why, only that they must move in, so they agreed.
„Welcome!”
„So, let me do the introduction, from left to right they are: Junsoo, he’s 18 and an alpha, Sungyeol, he’s 17 and also an alpha, Minsoo, he’s 17 and an omega, Seokmin, he’s 18 and a beta, Namjae, he’s 18 and an omega, Jungdae, he’s 16 and a barely matured alpha, so please excuse him if he’s a little impulsive, Sungmin, he’s 18 and an omega, Minjoo is 17 and an alpha and lastly, Jinhyung, who is also 17 and a beta. I’m Jinseo, I’m 19 and I’m the only wizard in this house. Now, please introduce yourself!”
„Nice to meet you all! My name is Gihyun, I’m 18 and I’m an alpha, he is my brother, Hoonhyun, he’s 17 and an omega and my younger brother, Solhyun, he’s 16 and a barely matured omega, we are Lee brothers.”
„Hi! My name is Youngdae, I’m 18 and an alpha, and they’re my brothers, Youngbaek, he’s 17 and an omega and the youngest, Youngtae, he’s 16 and an omega. Please take care of us!”
Not only the house was beautiful, the residents was too, like really beautiful. After the introduction, the boys was invited to go to their room to take a rest until the dinner was ready, after they took a shower they go to sleep.
To say that Youngtae was pissed was a lie, he wasn’t pissed, he was furious, how had the courage to wake him up in a so important moment, he almost catch that damn butterfly, but no, someone had to wake him up, he run after it all his dream, and he almost catch it if it wasn’t for the loud voices. He calmed down a little when he felt that his brothers were awake too, but he was still pouting. How could they, who do they think they are? When he entered the living room, he saw the residents talking between themselves and his brothers talking with Jinseo, Seokmin and Junsoo.
„Oh, Youngtae, you’re up, good morning little sunshine!” Gihyun smirked because he could see how pissed Youngtae was.
„Yah, Gihyun, what „good morning”, it’s night outside.”
„Someone is on his period.”
„Gihyun, stop it, Youngtae, are you alright? Did something happen?”
„I’m not talking with any of you, I’m upset!”
Jinseo and the others were really surprised, what could possibly happened to upset him so much, he was alright when he go to sleep, so they couldn’t understand what upset him.
„Why are you upset, did something happened?”
„If something happened, are you kidding me? I almost catch it, I was like, what, a centimeter away, I could feel it in my hand, but, no, you had to wake me up.” Youngtae was pouting really hard at this point and you could see that his eyes was moist, he was almost crying.
„What?” The others were very confused about the situation, what was happening, what did he almost catch, why exactly was he so upset? The Lee and Jung brothers started to laugh so hard that they had to hold they’re belly. For them it was a common situation, they were used to Youngtae weirdness, it’s seems that the others had to get used to it too.
„Don’t worry about him, it will pass, it’s just his weirdness, it’s normal, you have to get used to this.”
„Exactly, this is him, so you better prepared for this.”
„Okay Youngtae, what did you almost catch?”
„I’m not talking with you, you laughed at me, do you even know how much I was trying to catch that butterfly, I run after it all my dream, it was tiring and when I almost catch it, you wake me up, it’s not fair.”
„Okay.... I don’t know how to react to this but whatever, dinner is ready.”
It was like „dinner” was some key word, when Youngtae hear it, his pout disappeared instantly and a very wide smile appeared instead of the pout.
„DINNER!!!!”
„Magic word.” Lee and Jung brothers laugh.
„Okay... it will be interesting living with them.”
After the dinner, the boys visited the house and the house’s territory. The house was situated in a big forest, it was unusually quiet for the South Land, after, they find out that Jinseo put a spell on the borders of the territory. At a quarter of hour from the house was a beautiful lake with a cascade, it was very quiet and relaxing, they could see why it was the others favorite place. But the place that took their breath away was a meadow with little multicolored flowers and butterflies and fireflies, it was so peaceful, it was like you were in another world. After two hours of running around the house territory, they come with the conclusion that that place was really beautiful and that they could live there.

The boys were really fascinated about the story even if they find it weird at some point because it was similar with their live but they didn’t think anything about it, after all, it was a story.
„You know grandpa, when we came in our school, Seojin was the one that took us in and show us around, the others weren’t very happy about that but he insisted to stay with them, after a while, Hoseok and Namjoon started to warm up to us, now everyone talk with us but some are still rigid with us. We still have faith that we will be comfortable with everyone, I know that we can, they just need some time.”
„I know you will, don’t worry, everything will be how it has to be.” Their grandfather knew that everything will be alright, if not, he will take care of that ,of course ,from the shadows, his grandchildren doesn’t need to know about it.