Cap 4

The thin line between fantasy and reality

A/N:  Hi everyone! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I'm really sorry for my long absence, I was very busy with school and stuff. As an apology I give you lots of cookies and a +3000 words chapter ^•^.

 

„So, what happened next?”

The next three months was very tense between the boys, the only ones that warmed to the boys was Jinseo, Seokmin, Sungyeol and Sungmin. Seokmin became, really quick, very good friend with the youngest one. To the others wolves it took more time to open up to the brothers, specially Jungdae, Minjoo and Minsoo because, Jungdae wasn’t very found of the evolution of Gihyun and Sungmin's relationship, in this three months this two became very close to each other. It wasn’t that he was jealous, it’s just that he was afraid that Sungmin was falling in love with Gihyun and he will suffer. Another thing that didn’t go well with him was his feelings for Youngtae, he wasn’t very happy that he started to notice every little detail of Youngtae, like his mole on the nose or how rectangular his smile become when he was happy or how much his heart is going crazy when he is near Youngtae and it really shouldn’t be like that because he doesn’t have time to fall in love, he need to protect Sungmin, he promised to the older wolve’s mom.
Regarding Minjoo, it wasn't that he specifically has something with the boys, it's just that he specifically has something with Solhyun, he really didn’t like that the Lee’s youngest brother was his mate. He could feel it from the first day when they came to the house, that Solhyun was his mate and he really hate it because he didn’t believe in all this stuff, mate and mating bond and someone who you’ll love till the last day, all this was bull, story for the kids. Solhyun knew it too, that he was Minjoo’s mate, but Hoonhyun already told him that Minjoo wasn’t ready and that he has a painful past so he should wait a little until he was ready.
For Minsoo he didn’t like the way Youngbaek and Sungyeol looked at each other and the fact that they were mates, he could feel it, it was a mystery that they didn’t felt it yet. It wasn’t fair, he prayed all his life to become Sungyeol’s mate, but fate was cruel and decided to make Youngbaek, Sungyeol’s mate. However, no matter how much he wants to hate Youngbaek, he couldn’t because Youngbaek was full of sunshine and a very kind person, he was helping everyone, even if there was someone who wasn’t very nice with him (Minsoo) he still offered his help if it was need it. Another thing that Minsoo couldn’t overlook was the fact that they were perfect for each other and he could see the difference in his best friend, since Youngbaek came, Sungyeol was happier, he was laughing more and was more lively, something that he couldn’t do it in all the years that he know Sungyeol. He wasn’t stupid, he knows that he got no chance with his best friend and that he had to give him his support, after all, if his best friend is happy, he was happy too, but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t hurt.
For the others, they were a little wary because they were new after all and they didn’t knew much things about the brothers, they were still a mystery, a mystery that everyone wants to know, specially Junsoo.
In this three months, Gihyun and Sungmin become really close to each other, everybody could see that, it’s just that nobody knew when they were going to trespass the line between friends and lovers, if they will ever pass it, and if Sungmin was going to accept it, regarding his situation, the most concerned one was Jungdae because he knew about Sungmin's situation and he also knew that his best friend was irrevocably and irreversibly in love with Gihyun, he just hopped that everything will be okay, he didn’t like it when his friends was hurting, specially his best friend.
Everything changed when faith decided to let them trespass that line on a beautiful night with starry sky and full moon. That day, Sungmin was feeling down because he didn’t know what to do about his feelings anymore, he really wanted Gihyun, his wolf needed his alpha, was craving for his alpha and he was feeling like he was dying, that day he cursed his father like he didn’t all his life. Gihyun felt that Sungmin wasn’t feeling okay so he started to get concerned and that night he decided to confront him and he found the perfect opportunity when he found him all alone near the lake.
„Hey Sungmin!”
„Oh God, you scared me, Gihyun!” Sungmin didn’t expect Gihyun to be there, he came to the lake to clear his mind and to sort his feelings so right now he was really frustrated because he didn’t need the subject of his turmoil to be present.
„Sorry, I didn’t intended that. Are you alright? You seems a little off.”
„I’m fine!” No, I’m not, I really need you.
„What are you doing here?” Don’t worry, I’m here with you.
„I’m watching the lake and the stars, the scenery is very beautiful!”
„Yeah, very beautiful!” Something in Gihyun’s voice was off, so when Sungmin looked up, he saw Gihyun looking at him. His words and the look in his eyes made Sungmin blush really hard.
„Hmh, yeah, so...hmm...yeah...I’m watching the...the scenery aa..and thinking.” he started stuttering and become more flustered.
„Hahaha, you’re so cute! So, what are you thinking about?”
„About everything.” Sungmin become gloomy again.
„Do you want to talk about it?”
„It’s just...just my father, I don’t want to bore you with my storys.”
„You’re not going to bore me so please, you can trust me.”
„It’s just...I think, no, I know that I started to fell in love with someone” you „but I’m scared that if I confess and, if by some miracle, he returns my feelings, we can’t get together because of my father.”
„Why? What does you’re father has to do with who you love?”
„Because he wants to get marry me with somebody else. Do you know how I came here?”
„No.”
„I run away from home because of my father. I don’t know if you hear of my father, his name is Iljung and he’s very feared by everyone in South Land. He’s the right hand of the leader of the south and is very influential, he’s a tyrant, he never loved me and my mother, he wanted just the power. When I was younger, I dreamed about my mate, coming to save me and my mother from his claws, I waited for so long but he never came. My mother always told me to have faith, that he will come someday, but, one day, when my father announced that I have to marry the leader’s son, mom asked Jungdae to take me and run away from home, that was the last time I saw my mother.” Somewhere in the middle of the story, Sungmin started to cry, it was the first time in many years that he talked about it and he missed his mom very much.
„I’m sorry!” Gihyun really hated when he saw him cry, it’s broke his heart.
„Don’t be, even if I really miss my mom, if all of this didn’t happened, I wouldn’t met the others and I wouldn’t be here. It’s just that, until now I didn’t have feelings for anyone so it was easy, but now I do and I’m really scared that my father will found out and he’ll hurt him, but at the same time I really want him to know, I don’t know what to do anymore.” I really want to tell you that I like you.
„But what if the boy you like, likes you back and can defend you and himself from your father? Will you accept his feelings?”
„I will accept it with so much happiness, but I’m not that lucky, I never...”
„I like you!”
„Gihyun, I...I really don’t know what to say.” You don’t know how happy I am, I like you too, but I’m so scared.
„Tell me the truth.” Don’t worry, I got you.
„I really like you, so much, but I’m scared, my father will hurt you if he finds out.”
„But what if I tell you that he can’t hurt me? You know, I’m a strong alpha, I can defend you and our family, so, what you say, do you want to be my mate?”
Sungmin was really moved, but it wasn’t that easy, it was as if Gihyun didn’t understood the danger. I want to, so much, but I don’t think you understand what I’m telling you.
„Sungmin, do you want to know a secret? That secret that Junsoo want to find out so badly.”
„Do you know about Junsoo?”
„Yes I know it from the beginning.”
„But how, we were always talking through the bound about this.”
„It’s part of our secret, do you want to know?”
„Of course!”
„Guys, I plan to tell Sungmin the truth.”
„WHAT!!!! WHY??”
„Because it’s my only chance to be with him, he needs to know that I’m strong enough to protect him and myself from his father and, beside, we have to tell them someday.”
„If this is what you want, we are with you and you’re right, they have to find out at some point.”
„Thanks guys, love you!”
„Love you too!!”
„Before I start, do you know about Powered?”
„Yes, who doesn’t, there are a few in entire world, they are wolves with special powers. My father always talked about it, he always wanted to have one to work for him, specially because they’re more powerful than normal wolfs and wizards but he never found a Powered. But what does a Powered have to do with you?”
„Because I’m a Powered and the others are too.”
Sungmin paled for a second, this means that they had Powered in their house and one or two, no, there was six of them, it was a overwhelming thought.
„Whoa, wait a minute so you’re a Powered?”
„Yes!”
„Okay, you’re a Powered, I really don’t know what to say.”
„Now that you find out that I’m more powerful than your father, do you accept me, to be my mate?”
„So this means that he can’t hurt you...” „He can’t .” „... and I can be with you, I can mate you, I, I, I’m really happy.”Sungmin started to cry from happiness, he couldn’t believe his luck, the person he love, loves him back and he can be together because his father can’t hurt them, it was perfect.
„Of course I want to be your mate.” Finally I have a mate, I’m so happy, I can’t wait to tell Jungdae, he will definitely go to Youngtae and kiss him, oh by the way, when will Gihyun kiss me, I really want to kiss him.
And just like Gihyun read his mind, he really did, he started to come closer to Sungmin with a smirk and kissed him. The kiss seems surreal for both of them, it was sweeter that the most sweetest cake and softer than the cotton it was a sensation that nether of them felt until now. The kiss was simple, just a lip press, but it was the most intense kiss they ever had, both of them poured in the kiss all their feelings. The first one to break the kiss was Gihyun.
„You won’t be scared of me, right?”
„Of you? Why would I be scared of you?”
„Because I’m a Powered.”
„I’m not scared of you, of any of you because, if you wanted to hurt us, you would do it till now and I know that you wouldn’t hurt me, I can feel it.”
„That’s right, I will never, ever hurt you intentionally, I care to much about you. Thank you!”Gihyun was really thankful because, finally, Sungmin was his and only his and accepted him.
„No, I thank you, Snowflake, thank you for being born!”
„You should thank my parents for that, and Snowflake?”
„Yes because you’re skin is fair and I never saw your wolf but I guess he’s white. I will thank them when I’ll meet them.”
„Do you want to see my wolf?”
„Yes, I do.” He was very eager to see Gihyun’s wolf, he wanted to see how he looked.
„Okay ,but don’t be scared, my wolf form is really big and you will feel a lot of power, remember that I will never hurt you.”
„Okay.”
Gihyun’s wolf wasn’t just big, he was enormous and very white, just like the snow, with blue, electric eyes, he was a really beauty and it was evident that he wasn’t a normal wolf.
„You are so beautiful! Can I touch you?”
„Of course.” When Sungmin touched the wolf, it was like electricity goes through their entire body, it was a very pleasant feeling. After that, he transformed too and they started to play, after that, they transformed back to humans form and they started to look at the sky.
„Gihyun.”
„Hmm...”
„I want to mate with you.”
„Are you sure?” Gihyun wanted to mate with Sungmin too, but he didn’t say anything because he was afraid to scare his mate.
„Yeah, I’m very sure, I want to feel like I belong to someone, to you and I really want to form our bond.”


„That night was the most important and beautiful night of their lives until that moment. It was magical, they was finally feeling complete.”
„You know grandpa, we have a boy in our school that he is controlled by his father too ”
„Seriously? Who?”
„His name is Jimin and he’s Yoongi’s sweetheart.”
„He’s not and besides, he’s together with Jungkook. But, Tae, how do you know that he’s controlled by his father?”
„I heard them speaking yesterday in changing rooms, you know, I was passing there by coincidence...”
„Aham, by coincidence, not because you were stalking Jungkook.” „...and I heard Jimin say that he can’t anymore because his father wants to marry him with a business partner’s son...” „What the... He’s only 16 years old.” „...and he was saying that he couldn’t be with the boy he likes because his father will hurt that boy. He was saying how much he wants to be with this boy called Suga, but he couldn’t , I really feel sorry for him.”
„Taetae, do you realize what you’re saying?”
„Jimin can’t be with Suga because of his father? Yoongi, where is your head, I already told that. ”
„Brat! What I mean is that Jimin isn’t together with Jungkook. ”
„Oh, yeah, from what I understood, they are childhood friends and Jungkook always took care of Jimin. They never denied that they are in a relationship because, apparently, there are a lot of wolfs that wanted to eat Jimin and Jungkook has to protect him.”
„So, if they aren’t together that means that you two still have a chance, small, but present, but who is Suga? I don’t know anyone with that name in our school.”
„Maybe he isn’t from our school.”
„He is from our school, Jimin was telling that he loved Maths because he was sitting near the windows and he could saw Suga’s reflection on it.”
„So that means that this Suga is from mine and Yoongi’s class, but who?”
„Let’s see, this nickname could come from sugar, soooo...someone with a sweet personality or a sweet looks or a sweet smile, but who?”
„There isn’t anyone close to this description but him, he’s the only one with a sweet smile and face and personality and...”
„Oh God, you’re so smitten.”
„Not true!”
Their grandfather was looking very amused at the boys and he was doing everything in his power to not laugh. „How come they’re geniuses but they can’t see what’s in front of their noses ”
„Maybe that guy has fair skin, you know, because sugar is white.”
„You’re right grandpa, so who has fair skin in your class?”
„It doesn’t came anyone to my mind, I don’t think is that, we don’t have anyone with fair skin in our class.”
Their grandfather almost facepalmed.
„OMGGGG!!!!”
„Baekhyun, what the... Why are you shouting? ” Baekhyun couldn’t contain his feelings, if what he was thinking was true, that would be very great.
„I know someone with fair skin in your classroom...” „How come you do and we don’t ?” „Really, who?” „YOU!”
Everyone stilled. Baekhyun started to laugh really hard together with grandpa Min.
„If you think about it, that’s right, you’re the only one with fair skin in your classroom and there isn’t anyone who can have this nickname.”
„I think you’re right, when they discovered me, Jimin started to blush really hard, now I know why, it’s because I’m your friend.”
„No, I don’t think it’s me. ”
„Yes, it does, and now you have to confess and do like Gihyun, make Jimin know that his father can’t hurt you.”
„Let’s say that it’s me, how will I do that?”
„I don’t know, you can tell him...”
In that moment their phones started to vibrate at the same time and everyone was looking at their phones like that was the first time seeing it.
„Don’t you open your phone to see what you get?”
„Right, it reminds us of the date when our parents have to come to school the day after tomorrow , it says that all parents have to be there.”
„It reminds us? I didn’t even know about it.”
„Seokjin told us a week ago, you were busy salivating on Kookie.”
„Oh, wait a minute, I wasn’t.”
„However you say.”
„Do you know what that means?” When Jihoon received nothing but confused expression, he facepalmed. „It means that our parents have to go to school and everyone will see them.”
„So what?”
„Seriously guys, our parents appeared a lot on TV and everyone will recognize them including our classmates and teachers, everybody will know who we are.”
„Oh !”
„Good bye peace, good bye tranquility, good bye normal life! I will miss you!”
„Look at the brighter side, that way Jimin will find out that Yoongi isn’t that powerless.”
„You’re right, grandpa, that way Yoongi can confess to.”
„We’ll figure it out later, now, grandpa, how does the story continues?”


„Well, the next morning...”