Cap 1

The thin line between fantasy and reality

 

 Today was a great fuss in a house somewhere in Seoul because someone very important was going to pass the threshold.
„Hei mom, more exactly, when is granpa Min going to come?”
„Kids, did you clean your room? „ „Yes! „ „The bathroom too? „ „ We did the bathroom too .” „And, and... „ „ Mom, calm down, everything is going to be alright. „
„You’re right, I need to calm down, everything is alright... honey, did you wash the car? „
„Yes, dear, I wash it yesterday, you need to take it easy, it’s just my father, and Yoongi, granpa should arrive any second. „ „Thanks dad, at least someone answered my question. „
„I can’t wait, to bad that grandma Min couldn’t come too.”
„I know Hansol, but look at the brighter side, at least granpa Min is coming. Can’t wait to hear another of his stories. „ „ Yeah, me too.”
When there was three knocks on the door, everybody in the house froze. It took them a few seconds to recover from the shock, the first one was Mr. Min, he was the one who opened the door.
„Dad, welcome! Come in!”
„My son, I’m happy to see you! Where are the others?”
„Granpa Min!!!!”
„Here they are, good luck dad!”
„My favorite grandchildrens! How are you?”
„You know, Sehun and Jiyoung won’t be so happy if they heard about this.”
„What they don’t know, it won’t kill them.” laughed the older.
„True. So, how was the trip ?”
„Okay, it was very quiet.”
„We’re glad.”
„Okay guys, let your grandpa breath. Dad do you want to eat now or later?”
„Chaelin, with every day you became more beautiful. My son chose his wife very well, what can I say, he has good taste in womens, after all, he took after me. About the food, I’m starving.”
„Thanks dad, I see that you’re in a good shape too. Now, let’s eat, I made a lot of food.”
„By the way, how is your life?”
„Wonderful, the boys are busy with their „normal” live and we are busy with the business.”
„I’m glad. Boys, how’s the school? I still don’t get why you insisted to go to a normal school and not a private one.”
„Because we want to see how it is to be normal, at least in highschool. We want to see how it is to care only for homeworks and crushes and what normal teenagers care about, we just want to be normal.”
„But you’re not normal, you are from a very important family, one of the most powerful family in the Asia, so I’m sorry but you’ll never be normal.”
„I know, but we can live with the illusion of a normal life. At least at school we are normal.”
„Speaking of love, how are you in this section?”
„Let’s not go there, it isn’t nice.”
„But why?”
„The boys we like doesn’t return our feelings.”
„How come?” Granpa Min seems to be very disturbed about this notice, but you know how it says ‚never judge a book after it’s cover’.
„Well it is how it is, now can we change the subject?”
„Okay.” Don’t worry kids, all you need is a little push.
After the lunch , the adults retreated to mr. Min’s office to discuss some important business that includes they’re family. Meanwhile the teens went into the music room built especially for them, with mirrored walls for Hansol and computers and everything needed for composing music for Yoongi and Jihoon. Hansol was passionated about dance, it doesn’t matter if it’s hip hop or ballet or contemporan dance or even traditional dance, he knew all of them, meanwhile the other two was passionated about composing music, Jihoon, the vocals part and Yoongi, the rap part.
The brothers was so concentrated on their work that they didn’t realized the time and neither they realize that their grandfather was in the room.
„Hei kids, what are you doing?”
„Granpa ,hey, I didn’t see you coming. Well, we were doing something to pass the time. Did you already finish talking with mom and dad?”
„You’re so funny!” their grandfather started to laugh confusing the brothers.
„Why are you laughing?”
„My children, did you know what time is right now? It’s not only did I finish talking with your parents, but I managed to slept a couple of hours. It’s already diner time, actually this is why I came here, to tell you that the diner is ready and that Byun brothers are here and they already started to eat.”
„What!!! We have to hurry, they will eat everything.”
Their grandfather was right, when they arrived in the dining room, the Byun brothers was already eating.
„You know, we aren’t like that, we don’t eat everything.”
„Yeah ,I’m seeing that, and by the way, didn’t your mom teach you to not speak with your mouth full? And hello to you too.”
„Hi! Seriously, you’re mother’s cooking is killing me, this is so good, I’m in Haven.”
„You will see how it is in Hell if you eat everything.”
„Calm you’re , Jihoon, we didn’t eat everything, we keep something for you too.”
„how come you’re here, why did you come over?”
„How much love I feel from you. Well, we find out that granpa Min is coming over, so we thought that it will be cool to sleep over here tonight, we can’t wait to hear another one of your stories, granpa Min.”
„I thought that you wouldn’t want to listen to one of my story.”
„Please, we will always want to listen to your story, always. Right guys?”
„Of course we will always listen to your stories.”
„I’m glad to hear that because I have a very intriguing story to tell you, but first, finish your dinner.”
„Okay!”
After the dinner, they took a shower and they prepared for the grandfather’s Min bed time story. Every time there was a sleepover or one of this stories, they went to the relaxation room, consisting of a room full of cushions of all colors and sizes and blankets. I know, if somebody finds out that they still listen to bed time stories, they will laugh, but they can laugh how much they want because grandpa’s stories was special, that stories was adored by the six teens. The stories was capable to transfer you into a fantastic world, full of magic, it was impossible to not like them. Grandpa always related the stories to seems real, it was impossible to not feel what his characters were feeling or to not live that stories.
„So...are you ready for the story?” grandpa Min asked when everyone was comfortable.
„Yes, please start!”
„Good, so...our story starts...”

 

 

Hello my little cupcakes, how are you? So this is my first chapter, yey and I want to give my thanks and love and my soul and...ok I stop hihihi to my subscribers. Now seriously, I'm really thankful to you, I love you. Once again, sorry for my bad grammar. See you next time,  Love ya!