Chapter 2

Ms.Hottie Mr.Nerd

Incheon Airport.

 

“Chae-ah, are you sure about this?” Bom asked for the nth times. “Please unnie, you had asked that since forever you know.” Chaerin sigh. “I’m just worried about you babygirl” Bom pout. Looking at her childish unnie, Chaerin pull Bom into a tight hug and kiss her cheek. She loved this crazy unnie of hers. When Chaerin’s mother passed away and she through a depression, Bom was the only one who stood by her and took care of Chaerin’s father who fell sick that time. Bom has sacrifices a lot for her. She even gave up on her dreams in became a designer, to look after Chaerin because of Chaerin illness that time. Bom used to be Chaerin’s brother, Seunghyun fiancé but that bastard ran away with another girl. After what Seunghyun did to her Bom had promised to herself to hate Chaerin’s family and decided to pursue her studies overseas. But thing didn’t go as she wanted to. Her love towards Chaerin is much more than hatred that she tried to build for her. When she heard about Chaerin’s state after her mom death she cancelled her flight to America and took care of Chaerin and her father. She met Chaerin by accident when she was running from loan shark when she was 18 and Chaerin is 16. Chaerin help her hide in her car until the loan shark gone.

FLASHBACK

“Hey, it’s okay now. They are gone. Heyyy-Miss” the blonde young girl poked the shaking girl beside her. “Thankk- yoo-u” the girl weakly said between her sobbed. “Who are they? What they want from you? Oh, my name is Chaerin. Lee Chaerin.” Chaerin said as she offered her hand for a shake. Before Bom could reply to Chaerin, her grumbling tummy greet Chaerin first. She then covered her face with her palm. Chaerin ruffles her hair “I don’t know who you are but I’m confident that you’re harmless.” Chaerin giggled. “You’re hungry right? Let’s grab a food and we talk after that okay?” She then drove her car to the nearest food stall. They placed their orders and ate calmly as their food served. “I’m Park Bom. Those people who ran after me before is a loan shark. Before my parents died they borrowed money from the gang here.” Bom tears ran down her cheek. “Why they borrowing the money for and how many they borrowed?” Chaerin asked. “Both my parent involved with drug-“Bom’s cries even harder that Chaerin scooted her chair closer to Bom so she could hug her with that Bom began her sad life stories that made Chaerin’s tears slipped from her eyes. “Shhh, its okay its okay you’re fine now okay?” Chaerin patted Bom’s head. “I’ll settle the debt for you okay?” With that Bom stood up and bowed at Chaerin numerous times that Chaerin thought if she did it for couple of times more she cold broke her backbone and stopped her.  After that Chaerin asked her father to get Bom a job in his company and Bom end up being a model for Chaerin’s dad company and met with Seunghyun there.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Ayeee, this crazy unnie of mine! Tskk, I’m no longer baby you know.” Chaerin smile weakly. She sighs. How she supposed to continue her life without Bom. She has been clingy to Bom since her mother passed away.  “Promise me to keep on updating me your news okay?” Bom start to sob. “I’m promised. Please take care of dad okay? And please don’t tell anyone about this okay?” Chaerin broke the hug as her plane will take off in few minutes. She waves a goodbye to Bom and disappeared behind the crowd. Bom tears don’t seem to stop soon since it still pours down heavily because this will be her first time away from Chaerin. If not because on Chaerin’s dad and her work she surely will follows Chaerin. If only she can save Chaerin from the marriage then Chaerin doesn't need to run away. She wipes her tears and weakly walks to her car.

 

Author Note; WELL BECAUSE BOM IS BACK ON IG AGAIN !! I DECIDED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER DEDICATED TO HER. AND ALSOOOO THANKS FOR THE HEARTWARMING COMMENT AND ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING TO THIS STORY . XOXO