Chapter 3

Ms.Hottie Mr.Nerd

JIYONG

Jiyong sigh. He was informed that Chaerin ran from house. He knew that Chaerin will disagree with this arrange marriage but he never thought that she could leave her family because of that. He currently in Japan for business meeting but the meeting was postponed to tomorrow since Mr.Mizaki, his business partner got in accident on his way to the meeting. Jiyong sigh again for the nth time.

“Mr.Kwon would you like to back to the hotel or you want to look around first?” his manager, Dara asks. “It’s okay Dara, I can handle myself. You came with your husband right?” He asks his manager who look so young despite her actual age. “Yes Mr.Kwon.” she answers with a wide smile. “You can have a day off for today. Go enjoy your date with Taeyang and please send my regard to him.” He said making Dara bowing to him repeatedly. “Thanks Mr.Kwon. I will and thank you again” she then bows for the last time before jumping happily. ‘DONG TAEYANG-AH MY HUSBAND! I’m COMING FOR YOU!’ she giggles at the thought of spending time with her husband. Jiyong only laugh at his manager who happened to be the wife of his bestfriend, silly antic.

Dara’s phone then ringing and her face brightened as she saw the caller ID. “CHAERIN-AHHHHH! I MISS YOU!I’M FINE I’M FINE! OH YOU IN JAPAN? ME TOO ME TOO!” Jiyong who was about to walk away stop his track when he heard Chaerin’s name and he just wait there waiting for Dara end her call.

“What’s wrong Jiyong-ah?” since today is her off day she doesn’t need to address Jiyong as her boss. Jiyong prefer it that way. “Is that Chaerin of yours is Lee Chaerin the daughter of Mr.Lee Kijin?” he ask the now confuse Dara. “Yes but how you know about her?” Even Chaerin is the daughter of the CEO from a very big company in Korea, not many knows about her cause she doesn’t like to be exposed to the public as heir of her father’s company. She doesn’t really enjoy the attention she got even without people knowing her background just imagine what happen if they knew who she actually is. People labeled her as THE BADDEST FEMALE, THE HOTTEST GIRL IN SEOUL CITY because of her cold persona that she portrayed which is totally opposite with her actual bubbly and lively personality around people she loves. “Umhh I’m her future husband.” Jiyong says awkwardly.

Dara gasp and then start to laugh hysterically. “Oh so you’re the oily haired guy. Aigooo Chaerin-ah poor my boss” She laugh so hard that there is a tears forming on the corner of her eyes while clutching her stomach. Jiyong clear his throat. “In case you forgotten, I’m still here you know” he rubs the back of his neck that portraying how embarrassed he is right now. “Omo! I’m sorry Jiyong-ah. Aigooo” Dara tries to compose herself but later broke into another big laughter when she sees Jiyong hair. She couldn’t blame Chaerin for the hilarious nickname because Chaerin is indeed true when she said that the guys that she suppose to married can open his own oil company with the amount of oil he put on his hair.

Jiyong puff his cheek and sigh. “Noonaaa!” his eyes is pleading his noona to stop laughing at him. “Aigooo I’m sorry I’m sorry.” Dara then inhale exhale to calm herself. “What can I do for you?” she asks after settle down with her laughter. “Give me her phone number or her location right now please. I have something to discuss with her” he plead. “Aish she might kill me for this.” She sigh before send Chaerin’s number and current address to Jiyong through her phone. “Thanks noona! I owe you!” He waved at me as he running to his car. Dara sigh. “I know she will mad at me but she will not kill me right? I mean I’m still her bestfriend right? Aigooo Dara-ya you stupid” she talk to herself dramatically making people around her look at her weirdly.

 

CHAERIN

“Bomnieee~” Chaerin voice echoed in her hotel room. “Chaerin-ahhhhhhhh Unnie miss you so much.” Bom began sobbing. “Unnie It’s not even a day yet you know” Chaerin chuckles and blink her eyes few times to stop the tears. “I know but what can I do I already miss you” She pout and wipe her tears with the back of her hand. The girls are having a facetime together. Chaerin just arrive from Korea like four hours ago but only manage to call the older one now as she was busy unpacking her stuff and sleep to get rid the jetlag.

“Unnie come here~ I’m lonely” Chaerin voice now cracks as she crying. The house she currently rent is too big for one making her feels lonely and misses her family. “I will Chaerin-ah. Your daddy will go to US for a month next week and my fashion show end this week so I can go to you after that.” Bom smile widely. She traces her finger on her phone screen as if she was wiping Chaerin’s tears. “Dara is on Japan Chae-ah” Bom said after few minutes of silent from both of them. “Oh really? Can you give me her number unnie? I lost it” She pouts as she feels bad for not having her bestfriend phone number. “All right Chaerinnie I’ll text you her number later. For now you get some sleep okay. And call Jaewon to accompany you tomorrow” Bom said and end the video call.

Chaerin stares her phone blankly and sigh. ‘Jaewon’ she mutters weakly before cry again and eventually falls asleep after that.

“Daraaaaaa unniee~” Chaerin giggles as she heard Dara squealing her name on the other line. “I miss you too unnie. How are you? I’m in Japan now. I know Unnie, Bom unnie told me that. Kekeke” she laugh and end the call as they already promise to meet later at Chaerin’s house.

She then scrolls her contact list and taking a deep breath before tap on Jaewon number. “Hello?” she timidly said. “Chaerin my baby, is that you baby? I miss you! I thought you hate me already. It’s been a month baby it’s been a month you didn’t call me. I love you I love you” The guys name Jaewon said between hiccups. Chaerin sigh as she knows her boyfriend must be drunk right now. “Where are you? I’ll pick you up” Chaerin ask as she is having a battle with her tears. “Are you in Japan baby? You are? You come to see me right? You miss me right?” base on her voice Chaerin knows he might be smiling. “Yes I’m here. So tell me where you are now so I can pick you up!” Chaerin said with cracks in her voice.

She hates it knowing her boyfriend is in hard time because of her. This is all her father’s fault that she need to distance herself with the love of her life as she not ready yet to tell him about the arrange marriage.

She and Jaewon has been dating for three years now and the longest fight hey ever had is three hours and then start running to each other’s arm and kept saying how they couldn’t life without each other. She smiles at the memories.

FLASHBACK

“Chae-ah, I’m sorry that I forgot to pick you up earlier. I’m sorry that I’m late okay honey?” Jaewon pleaded and rub his palm together repeatedly indicating how sorry he was right now. Chaerin only pouted her lips and ignored her boyfriend.

Three hours later-

“Jaewon-ahhh! I miss you!!” Chaerin cried out loud when Jaewon pulled her to his embrace. “I miss you too baby! Why you doing this to me? You know that I can’t survive without you.” Jaewon said while patting Chaerin’s head. His tear falls on Chaerin’s head. Chaerin looked up and they kissed.

ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW DEEP THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER IS.

 

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE AND FOR THE SHORT UPDATE. SOMETHING HAPPENED TT^TT HAPPY NEWYEARS GUYSSSS!!!!